Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2019 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You can buy them and play them but the second they turn 22 they can play no further part.

Thanks, just like I thought. I’ll have a bit look tonight at the players available but I’ve been roped into watching the Brit awards so won’t be able to make a start.

4 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Thanks, just like I thought. I’ll have a bit look tonight at the players available but I’ve been roped into watching the Brit awards so won’t be able to make a start.

And just like that you accept it no questions asked? It's almost like you think real life is more important than FMM!

Disqualified.

5 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Multitask mate.

Cracking challenge! 

11 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Wait....You treat FMM as the main activity?!?! It's always the second activity imo!

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

And just like that you accept it no questions asked? It's almost like you think real life is more important than FMM!

Disqualified.

Now that is harsh! I would’ve thought you’d be keen to keep me in as you must surely view me as the main candidate for getting the sack this week. 😀

5 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Multitask mate.

Yeah I’ll do my best. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Cracking challenge! 

Wait....You treat FMM as the main activity?!?! It's always the second activity imo!

It is as I’m usually watching other stuff on tv and playing but I need to put in a bit more proper family time so that’s what tonight is for. 

35 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Wife and daughter about to watch that so I’m stationed in the kitchen with Man City on iPad and FMM on phone 👌

10 hours ago, samhardy said:

Make sure you load both leagues in China ;)

When I was testing to see if everything was suitable for the challenge I just loaded top 2 divisions in China and Portugal and had 47 pages of players available.

well, I could have searched forever then :P Forget to press that drop down for more leagues :laugh:

With two wins from two there's only one person that could have been summoned for Vibe media duties this week and that is @Titjes.

Hello Titjes, you find yourself top of the league after two weeks. This is a complete contrast to last year so you must be delighted?

"Hi Sam, indeed I'm delighted to be in 1st place for now. I must admit that I got a bit lucky though as I think I'm only 1st because Foxy and Nucleus their game ended in a draw."

Not sure who Sam is as it's Colin Sale and Sexy Sue asking the questions as usual. You appear to have picked up the nickname "Tits" over the past few months. Can I get your thoughts on that?

"I don't mind it, everyone loves Tits right? :P"

What is your pre-match meal before entering an immensely important session of FMM?

"Choco pops or Honey pops"

This challenge ahead seems like a tough one. Do you think you can keep up your run of good form?

"I have no idea as I've never played in lower leagues before, let's hope I don't crash & burn ;)"

In 10 words or fewer, please sum up your thoughts towards this bloke.

Spoiler

DAB12DE4-8EE3-4A21-B249-EFBF8FD07857.gif

"Not sure if happy or angry 😂"

Do you prefer the Manic Street Preachers or Stereophonics? If you're unsure just say the Manics as I've heard only morons think otherwise.

"I have no idea who they are, so I will trust you and say the manics :P"

What do you think of Foxy's new DP and do you think it's better than his old one?

"I think this one looks better as it is a bit more aggressive looking"

And to finish, please tell us an extraordinary fact about Belgium that none of us will know.

"Belgium has more castles per kilometre than any other country in the world."

26 minutes ago, 1759 said:

I had a brief look at the challenge last night and checked the players and I’m going to just hope to survive until Christmas!😂

My thought exactly. I will be gobsmacked if i'm still at my club come the new year!!

43 minutes ago, 1759 said:

I had a brief look at the challenge last night and checked the players and I’m going to just hope to survive until Christmas!😂

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

My thought exactly. I will be gobsmacked if i'm still at my club come the new year!!

Amateurs! 😛

6 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Just got to the November international break and got this 😂😂

5950FC8C-01EF-4BDF-94BC-365239A99FC1.thumb.png.961d4aba00ec78fa516d83de12ebfb3b.png

I'd be surprised if you're the only one by the end of the challenge. Just had a look at the available players and projectile vomited all over the floor.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I'd be surprised if you're the only one by the end of the challenge. Just had a look at the available players and projectile vomited all over the floor.

I throw up just managing a draw!

38 minutes ago, Woody said:

I throw up just managing a draw!

Just scraped a 0-0 in my first league game and gave it the full on fist pump at the end as it was a very much undeserved point :P

Long season ahead...

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Just scraped a 0-0 in my first league game and gave it the full on fist pump at the end as it was a very much undeserved point :P

Long season ahead...

😅 there will be plenty of those bud, as soon as i win a game im planning a streak! 😲

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Long season ahead...

I won my first match 3-1 and it’s safe to say that was the highlight of the season so far 😢

I'm starting this very soon and haven't even looked at the players available yet, but judging by what you lot are saying - I'm well and truly f***ed!

4 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I'm starting this very soon and haven't even looked at the players available yet, but judging by what you lot are saying - I'm well and truly f***ed!

I have the same feeling mate :laugh: