Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

Fun/Games 2019 Vibe Premier League

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Here is the food by popular demand.Β 

05F48C1F-961A-4A1C-84F0-D53C1E33F1D1.thumb.jpeg.f8ff1d2d67eab526266cd37fab8bd72d.jpeg

All a bit plain really but nice all the same. πŸ˜€

The meat to veg ratio is way off. Start again, and this time do it properly πŸ˜›

Spoiler

Looks good mate πŸ˜‰

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 1759 said:

Here is the food by popular demand.Β 

05F48C1F-961A-4A1C-84F0-D53C1E33F1D1.thumb.jpeg.f8ff1d2d67eab526266cd37fab8bd72d.jpeg

All a bit plain really but nice all the same. πŸ˜€

Ooooo nice! Got some good CLEAN protein in there, some greens, a good amount of carbs.

Yeah I'm feeling that...

Now get down the gym and putΒ those carbs to work!! πŸ’ͺ πŸ‘Š

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DutchTony said:

Ooooo nice! Got some good CLEAN protein in there, some greens, a good amount of carbs.

Yeah I'm feeling that...

Now get down the gym and putΒ those carbs to work!! πŸ’ͺ πŸ‘Š

Nah, I’m sat watching the darts. πŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1759 said:

Here is the food by popular demand.Β 

05F48C1F-961A-4A1C-84F0-D53C1E33F1D1.thumb.jpeg.f8ff1d2d67eab526266cd37fab8bd72d.jpeg

All a bit plain really but nice all the same. πŸ˜€

Oh god that's food poisoning within minutes for me. Fucking hate those green bastards on the side as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, samhardy said:

Oh god that's food poisoning within minutes for me. Fucking hate those green bastards on the side as well.

All it’s lacking is some Yorkshire puddings but I couldn’t be bothered making them and had no ready made ones in the freezer. πŸ˜€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About ten league games through - should wrap mine up today. Those two defenders don't half let in some late goals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, samhardy said:

Unfortunately not for @Woody as he's been sent back to the start for an illegal tactic.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rob said:

Oh dear, Woody has Woodyed it!

Β 

4 hours ago, Nucleus said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I had a right wingback in the DM strata....it was just a slight misunderstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Woody said:

Β 

I had a right wingback in the DM strata....it was just a slight misunderstanding.

I was going to do that. Then I thought it might be a wise idea to see if the formation was allowed. So you know what I did? I messaged Sam before commencing πŸ˜›

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

I was going to do that. Then I thought it might be a wise idea to see if the formation was allowed. So you know what I did? I messaged Sam before commencing πŸ˜›

Β 

46 minutes ago, samhardy said:

In fact I can confirm that the only person who didn’t check with me before starting was... Well it was @WoodyΒ :P

Yes yes alright....i assumed wrong as usual πŸ˜•

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Γ—