Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just started up a new save with Celtic.  Now suddenly Weah is a natural centre back, his position under his portrait says full back and his default training is wing-back?

774516181_Screenshot_20190306-171819_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3765033adfc4466e4aa2941409c7dd2c.jpg101214049_Screenshot_20190306-171828_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.73350d1902af1f04c08c55a833678d8d.jpg

2 minutes ago, zorn_and_thorn said:

Just started up a new save with Celtic.  Now suddenly Weah is a natural centre back, his position under his portrait says full back and his default training is wing-back?

774516181_Screenshot_20190306-171819_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.3765033adfc4466e4aa2941409c7dd2c.jpg101214049_Screenshot_20190306-171828_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.73350d1902af1f04c08c55a833678d8d.jpg

Bugs list for this please

German playable national team away in update and back to the fake players in the squad again, complete nonsense, couldnt of had the licence at the start of game so why change it now in the update, always fail to deliver stuff like this

30 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

German playable national team away in update and back to the fake players in the squad again, complete nonsense, couldnt of had the licence at the start of game so why change it now in the update, always fail to deliver stuff like this

Really? 😕

36 minutes ago, Kennyd100 said:

Try loading the original database and seeing if they're playable then?

1 hour ago, Kennyd100 said:

Loaded original database and no playable german national team, so looks like its been removed altogether from the game now

Brilliant. I'll be buying as many Germans as possible then so they don't play international fixtures and come back knackered or injured.

To me Germany being an unplayable nation again doesn’t really bother me as I very much doubt that I will manage any national team let alone Germany.

What would be nice is a heads up that it has been removed (or if it’s just a big and will be reinstated) from the game as I can see it would be frustrating if you had intended to use them but were waiting for the update.

24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

To me Germany being an unplayable nation again doesn’t really bother me as I very much doubt that I will manage any national team let alone Germany.

What would be nice is a heads up that it has been removed (or if it’s just a big and will be reinstated) from the game as I can see it would be frustrating if you had intended to use them but were waiting for the update.

Won’t be reinstated. Licensing issue. Not that I care either like 😂

Here’s the official quote, Hope this puts an end to the whining 

Yes, we have removed the German national team for licensing purposes. 

9 hours ago, alanfajriyansyah said:

dont update, there many bug and there is no germany national team license, please sega fix it

Won't be no German team license issues already said many time there is a hot fix coming at some point for the bugs 

I need help here, when i open the game a couple hours ago i had no option but update the data.

I got the same textbox i had when i installed it saying if i wanted the basic data or players pick (which i never choose to keep some space in my phone)

I want to reverte it to the database i had, where i had an amazing shortlist and some great free players, not only that but some players i use to buy are expensive beyond my reach.

I would like to play with that for the time beeing.😳😳😳