Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM 20 - Vibe Wish List

Kanegan

It's that time of the year again when we countdown the release of a new game, in this case FMM 20. FMM 19 spurred many interesting articles, careers, challenges and even community events and of course we saw the coveted 2K being achieved thrice, by three different members, @Rob, @Nucleus and @Ian

We also saw numerous attempts at many different challenges which were in previous years quite sparse.

So, what is your wishlist for FMM 20 from Vibe?? It can be in the form of your own challenges or any career posts from other members or just about anything career post related.

I will start off with my list:

1. Of course, after my unceremonious and accidental ending of the TT, that will be my first priority in the next edition.

2. I would also love if some members attempt any of my challenges that i posted. There were a few attempts at the start of the FMM 19 but most of them stalled and even though i finished quite a few of my challenges, i would like others to do the same as well.

3. Attempting some more goal-scoring challenges which i have not looked at so far, like the Striker's Striker or the UK, Latin and Germanic Europe goal scoring challenge.

I have two long-term plans for my first two saves on the new game - one mentioned elsewhere, which I'll be running a poll on nearer the time :) and the other is a secret, an idea, an experiment! Which isn't very helpful but it is the truth...

I'll see where we are after that, but there are a lot of good little challenges (e.g. Rob's Race to 50) that I didn't get round to this year, hopefully I'll get chance next time...

I'd love to have a crack at 2k in the new game, i got two 1.5k's with Chen Shilong and my son this year but 2k is a target and i have a player in mind who i am looking forward to seeing in the new game.

I will certainly have a look over some of your challenges for the next edition of the game too mate.

Do you have any players in mind yet for your TT @Kanegan? Don't have to name them just wondered if you had it planned or if you were going to do some scouting once the game is released. 

4 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

I'd love to have a crack at 2k in the new game, i got two 1.5k's with Chen Shilong and my son this year but 2k is a target and i have a player in mind who i am looking forward to seeing in the new game.

I will certainly have a look over some of your challenges for the next edition of the game too mate.

Do you have any players in mind yet for your TT @Kanegan? Don't have to name them just wondered if you had it planned or if you were going to do some scouting once the game is released. 

I would definitely go for African players for my TT as that was my last attempt before it got accidentally deleted but i don't have any particular players. Will scout once the game is released.

All I want to see is uniqueness and fresh ideas, it's not a dig as I know why it happens but the lack of variety this year really made me struggle to keep up with things until I just stopped trying to. 

I’ve actually managed to sicken myself of the current game, it’s my own fault as I’ve ended up over the last four or five months only doing long goalscoring challenges. Having never done those challenges before it was fun in coming up with the tactics and such but on the last two and my latest one in particular I’ve played myself into submission. I literally have probably a season and a bit to go which I’m struggling through and once that is done I’m certain I won’t play 19 again. I should’ve tried to do other things and whilst I’m not overly creative with ideas and such and never proclaimed to be, there are loads of different challenges already created that I could’ve done to change things up a bit. So that’s where I’m at now, I’ll be looking to play the next game a bit differently and try to actually enjoy the game again.

Nice concept of a thread @Kanegan.

For me:

1. Play five seasons with Spurs to suss out whether my single striker tactic still works and figure out who the best young ‘uns are;
  2. Try a Strikerless 1kc again. It’ll be interesting to see if it works on the next version;
  3. Work through single challenge. Like @Ian, my 2k utterly killed me and doing the simpler shorter challenges would be more fun! @BatiGoal‘s Race to 100 and @Foxy‘s One Man Team are definitely in my plans

Much depends on what the game is like but...

• I want to get the TT done if I can as it’s the only one of the triple crown that I have yet to do.
  • I have an idea starting to form for a journey save that might be fun.
  • I fancy a H2H on a certain challenge although I haven’t actually asked the person if they want to do it yet.

Some nice responses there:

@Rob - I also plan to do atleast one strikerless 1KC. Having done one in England and now currently doing in Italy this year, I am thinking of doing one in Germany. 

@Foxy - same for me, I will start with TT to complete the Triple Crown and then will look for other challenges. 

4 hours ago, Kanegan said:

@Rob - I also plan to do atleast one strikerless 1KC. Having done one in England and now currently doing in Italy this year, I am thinking of doing one in Germany.

My first Strikerless career was at Germany a few years back. It was good as although you have less games you get an easier Cup tournament and everything just feels a lot more spaced out.