Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM20 Bug List

Mr Tree

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

I’m at PSG, not Rennes...

396A6273-D05A-4D37-A980-74BCB5ED7365.thumb.png.ed1cd4579755348496c6781b61e2e9bd.png

2771D315-40A6-48DF-AD6B-78C9EA5C3883.thumb.png.79a991d2054b2d0257462673b28be302.png

Did you just unlock this achievement and have you played as Rennes in the past perhaps?
Extra details appreciated!

22 minutes ago, Dan Dawson said:

Did you just unlock this achievement and have you played as Rennes in the past perhaps?
Extra details appreciated!

I’m playing as PSG. Unlocked sugar daddy the previous season. This just popped up in my newsfeed. 

17 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Why are all these players ‘interested’ in a move to Bolton? Seems a bit far fetched 

F0AE67D0-70AE-4329-8991-7C1241DB9231.thumb.png.12e22af2426f43ba9658d2845ba14b1b.png

These players being interested in a loan is a bit extravagant for bolton, but thats a product of the interested filter. If you asked >15543 players (as you have loaded) likelihood is you'd get a few players like this that are interested. 

1 hour ago, william815 said:

New Game option with selecting (Australia England Spain Germany) and England with Vanarma North level.

Cannot load game.

Under Review with the devs now. We reproduced this in house thanks for the heads up - you can still play if you load 1-2 divisions less & we'll look to get this combination of leagues working asap.

1 hour ago, Dan Dawson said:

These players being interested in a loan is a bit extravagant for bolton, but thats a product of the interested filter. If you asked >15543 players (as you have loaded) likelihood is you'd get a few players like this that are interested. 

So you’re telling me a first team Man Utd right back is interested in a move to a league one side on the brink of extinction?

Looking through 'Fixtures' at my historical results, we (Man Utd) beat Newcastle 5-0. However, none of the players listed on my team are correct, the goal scorers are not correct, in fact the goals have been assigned to the wrong team!! This seems to have happened to almost every result in the Fixtures list, except the most recent fixture or two.

Apologies if this has already been reported.

Screenshot_20191211-021524.png

Screenshot_20191211-021530.png

I thought I just made the best Rangers signing of all time by getting Chris Smalling in for $19.25M. Sadly, it was only because he skipped the contract negotiations and I'm forced to pay him $400k/week (his previous Man U salary was $75k/week). Transfer date was 21st Jun 20 😥

Hello guys i have normal team with 300 M for buy players i buy normal player with 10 M but for every players i cant offer contract or in automatic the games offer at their the contract and i need pay at they also 40 M for year also for normal player , why i cant offer contract wtf

3 hours ago, Mirkoplay said:

Hello guys i have normal team with 300 M for buy players i buy normal player with 10 M but for every players i cant offer contract or in automatic the games offer at their the contract and i need pay at they also 40 M for year also for normal player , why i cant offer contract wtf

What device and OS version are you using?

Can you also send us your save, you can upload it here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Please label so we know what it is regarding.

I see after the mentoring my player boubacat kamara picked up some personality traits from stefan ilsanker. But when i go their page at position, they dont have the same personality traits? Maybe bug?

6841FF6B-5C39-4942-A630-CD2F343114AB.png

554D9137-D03E-43E7-BC4E-51F70C98A059.png

373BD6F6-CE5C-4C31-8118-D5E9772B519F.png

30 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

I see after the mentoring my player boubacat kamara picked up some personality traits from stefan ilsanker. But when i go their page at position, they dont have the same personality traits? Maybe bug?

6841FF6B-5C39-4942-A630-CD2F343114AB.png

554D9137-D03E-43E7-BC4E-51F70C98A059.png

373BD6F6-CE5C-4C31-8118-D5E9772B519F.png

Hmm, I don't think it has anything to do with Role Traits. I thought that meant the mostly hidden personal attributes like Professionalism, Loyalty, Ambition, etc. The individual scores are hidden but they shape what shows up under Personality on the Player Personal screen. 

1312657673_Screenshot_20191212-190542_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.6dc5f8221836e55a9ee33289efae64ec.jpg

Just popped over to my staff page to try and level up someone and suddenly I have 5 coaches. One of them I didn't even hire, so that's a bug in itself.

My issue has been added by somebody and made it to the list, but also chiming in that my B team (Dortmund reserve players) has no fixtures.

On my primary save (Fleetwood Town) I use my reserve team religiously as a motivating tactic and to give up and comers more game time using pulling them to first team ever couple games and then sending them back down, they develop so fast this way. So it’s pretty frustrating this isn’t the case for Dortmund. 

13 hours ago, Snip said:

1312657673_Screenshot_20191212-190542_FM20Mobile.thumb.jpg.6dc5f8221836e55a9ee33289efae64ec.jpg

Just popped over to my staff page to try and level up someone and suddenly I have 5 coaches. One of them I didn't even hire, so that's a bug in itself.

Can you think of how this extra coach might have ended up joining? Promoted any players? Which one is new?

again a quick apology, i might try and get the list sorted this afternoon but work has been annoyingly hectic of late...

anyway i have an issue - i put a good striker into the reserves because he got a three-month injury and it annoyed me to see him there injured all the time, so out of sight, out of mind.

then one of my updates, after six weeks ago, tells me about my reserve team winning 6-0, with this guy getting a hat-trick. check and he's at 60-something percent fitness and his Eligibility page says he's still doubtful for three weeks. so why are the reserves playing him?!?

i thought i'll just see how it goes (it didn't matter much) - and within a couple of weeks, he got another three-month injury. fab!

i've noticed before that the "demote until match fit" option wasn't really working, they were using the players too early so their general fitness was staying low. i didn't see that experiment through, just promoted the guy back to my first team so that he could properly rest and get back up to 100%. but these functions don't seem to be working as intended or as i'd imagine.

23 ore fa, James A ha detto:

Quale dispositivo e versione del sistema operativo stai usando?

Puoi inviare anche il tuo salvataggio, puoi caricarlo qui  https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Si prega di etichettare così sappiamo di cosa si tratta.

Ciao, gioco con S9, aggiorno l'ego dei giorni di gioco quando dovevo aggiornare, Now i see if i can send my saved of game , u ask me this ? Saved of game ?

This is what went down

I was down 2-1 to my apparent rival Betis

We get a corner, defender scores it but ref checks with the VAR..for the first time in FMM20 my goal does not get disallowed after VAR check and Betis protests or something

THIS happened right after in the next highlight

On 10/12/2019 at 01:48, Faffie203 said:

i dont even finished the second knockout of the euro cup, and there are already draws for the semi final? How is this possible?

5CA373CB-8829-4482-8AD1-16E95A6060EA.png

i appreciate the ones you've reported, but this is never a bug. they do this in real life, and it's clearly telling you the options ahead of you - not your actual opponents. please limit yourself to real bugs only :D

44 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

This is what went down

I was down 2-1 to my apparent rival Betis

We get a corner, defender scores it but ref checks with the VAR..for the first time in FMM20 my goal does not get disallowed after VAR check and Betis protests or something

THIS happened right after in the next highlight

:D saw that in the last game too. Guess what? They'd want the pkm (actual match) file so that they can investigate :)

On 13/12/2019 at 09:16, Dan Dawson said:

Can you think of how this extra coach might have ended up joining? Promoted any players? Which one is new?

Nope. I didn't hire either of those bronze level coaches. I hired a silver fitness coach and then suddenly looked and I had 5. 

Could be just poor wording but still gonna put it here..Bayern has a manager even tho his role is just assistant manager, I remember I could offer him a staff job while managing other clubs but he would always refuse 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20191214-195350_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-195341_FM20 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-193711_FM20 Mobile.jpg