Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

11 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Another great challenge Sam! No width is going to very interesting!!

In other words, he wants us to play like Sunderland. 

19 hours ago, Ashez said:

Cracking challenge 😛

Ashez, mate, buddy, amigo, pal, wtf??? You do realize that your words of encouraging nature upped the ante for nastier shit to fly at us in future rounds. Great for you the viewers but absolutely tragic for us the players. 

16 minutes ago, MikeF said:

@samhardy - is it one point per goal and one point per assist for the emperor? So combined goals and assists, not just highest goal scorer having his assists included?

Yes, combined. So for example if your emperor is Chinese and scores 10 and assists 10 then your bonus points will be 20.

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Yes, combined. So for example if your emperor is Chinese and scores 10 and assists 10 then your bonus points will be 20.

Cool. Didn’t matter in the end. Just wondered what would happen if two players were tied on total score but one had scored more goals. 

Anyway, all done now. I enjoyed that one I have to say. Might use this formation for my Double Trouble career ;) 

Ill be happy to never see “poor use of width” again though...

Edited by MikeF

Either my formation is really good or this league is really weak. Or I've been lucky with the club and players, cause it can't be my tactical skills surely. Gotta be one of my best scores ever in a community challenge. 

Who am I kidding. Got sacked after 9 games. 

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Either my formation is really good or this league is really weak. Or I've been lucky with the club and players, cause it can't be my tactical skills surely. Gotta be one of my best scores ever in a community challenge. 

Who am I kidding. Got sacked after 9 games. 

Loving the mind games Bati

Absolute shocker. Submitted. Was just lovelessly pressing Continue by the end. Not my sort of thing. Probably back on minus one when the results are announced, unless I manage to skank a 0-0 (make it happen Woodster!)

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

Absolute shocker. Submitted. Was just lovelessly pressing Continue by the end. Not my sort of thing. Probably back on minus one when the results are announced, unless I manage to skank a 0-0 (make it happen Woodster!)

You will soon find out bud😉

5 hours ago, Kanegan said:

I am hoping my Emperor's points offset my poor league run. 

At least you got an Emperor, mine decided to pick up injury after injury. I'm screwed big time. @Ian congratulations 👍 

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

At least you got an Emperor, mine decided to pick up injury after injury. I'm screwed big time. @Ian congratulations 👍 

my foreign star trounced the Chinese lad, so no bonus points. couldn't rest him for fear of not picking up league points. didn't anyway. board were very disappointed with me. as was i :(

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

my foreign star trounced the Chinese lad, so no bonus points. couldn't rest him for fear of not picking up league points. didn't anyway. board were very disappointed with me. as was i :(

Well, i was fortunate. My foreign star decided to pick injury and my local lad rode his luck and did the job although it resulted in a poor league run. 😣

15 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

😦 yawn. 

12 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Some very meaty scores in so far, but a couple of vegan ones in there as well.

Mine may be Vegan too 😉

20 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Has everyone submitted @samhardy. Can we get the results?? Really want to move on to next challenge😢😢😢😢

SUCH an eager bunch this season :D

we gotta let the Fox do his graphical magic, man...

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

SUCH an eager bunch this season :D

we gotta let the Fox do his graphical magic, man...

Well, can't wait for the disappointment to get over. 😫

36 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Has everyone submitted @samhardy. Can we get the results?? Really want to move on to next challenge😢😢😢😢

You maybe be surprised by this but i have yet to post my results 😊