Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

Just now, Kanegan said:

So, for the free agents also, the points will be in league games only or the cup games count for them??

yeah i asked already, league games only

15 hours ago, samhardy said:

Once the targets have been achieved that player can start scoring you points, like so:

• GK - Once your goalkeeper has reached his targets, you will start receiving 3 points for every clean sheet.
  • DF - Once your defender has reached his targets, you will start receiving points for goal difference.
  • MF - Once your defender has reached his targets, you will start receiving 3 points for every assist your mid gets.
  • ST - Once your striker has reached his targets, you will start receiving 3 points for every goal your striker scores.

The midfielder has to wait until the defender reaches targets, or is that supposed to be midfielder reaches targets? Asking for a few friends...

5 minutes ago, mattydisc said:

The midfielder has to wait until the defender reaches targets, or is that supposed to be midfielder reaches targets? Asking for a few friends...

Typo in the midfielder section 🤦‍♂️ Fixed.

Also @samhardy one more question, once the defender reaches his targets, will the goal difference start counting for the remaining league games or it will count for the entire league season??

9 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Also @samhardy one more question, once the defender reaches his targets, will the goal difference start counting for the remaining league games or it will count for the entire league season??

It will only count from the game after the defender reaches his targets.

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

😂

The required screenshots is 100% headache hehe! 

100% agree with this. The hardest thing so far for me is getting 3 assists in the same match from my midfielder. 😮

2 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

100% agree with this. The hardest thing so far for me is getting 3 assists in the same match from my midfielder. 😮

You can see the evil thought process of the challenge creators! You go with a winger and then the yellow card becomes tricky yet go with a central player and the assists are incredibly hard.

58 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

This! Had 2 assists on 3 occasions but painfully can't get a 3rd.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

My goalkeeper has just had his first attempt at scoring a penalty and yes it went straight out of the stadium. 

I am waiting until i save a penalty before i attempt to score one (you may have already saved one), i think that is the hardest one as you have very little or no control over it.

1 minute ago, smoggy90 said:

This! Had 2 assists on 3 occasions but painfully can't get a 3rd.

Same here. I had a staggering 4 in a row match with 2 assists. Getting real frustrating now.

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

Tbh i will be gobsmacked if everyone gets all 12 done.

Dunno about everyone but I'm on 11. Tho something worse just happened that's costing me pts 😢 congrats with the win @Mr Tree 👍 

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Pfft, I don't believe a word you say Bati 😄

Two league games played here, two clean sheets 👍

Nah it's true, definitely a major setback but I'll sort of try making up for it in the 2nd half of the season. 

3 hours ago, smoggy90 said:

I am waiting until i save a penalty before i attempt to score one (you may have already saved one), i think that is the hardest one as you have very little or no control over it.

I had a moment where I thought I might as well try him. He has since scored but I’ve only got a few games left and it doesn’t look like he’ll save one.

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Dunno about everyone but I'm on 11. Tho something worse just happened that's costing me pts 😢 congrats with the win @Mr Tree 👍 

I am on 11 too but the last one is taking hell lot of time. How are you doing @Crashhart

5 hours ago, Kanegan said:

I am on 11 too but the last one is taking hell lot of time. How are you doing @Crashhart

I may have thought this challenge was over for me, but I may have just had a 6-0 win in which my keeper saved a pen and my midfielder got 3 assists, what about you?

2 hours ago, Crashhart said:

I may have thought this challenge was over for me, but I may have just had a 6-0 win in which my keeper saved a pen and my midfielder got 3 assists, what about you?

Stuck on 11 targets for an abnormally long time now. I think the 12th one would never come

4 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Stuck on 11 targets for an abnormally long time now. I think the 12th one would never come

I'm fearing the same fate. 

18 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

i've made some bad choices :(

That's music, mate 😁 

11 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

That's music, mate 😁 

can't say much as i'll give away too much. but i've made a fundamental error in the whole setup which really hasn't helped.

ah well - i was needing a healthy dollop of luck to progress anyway. and i set myself up with a win-win here (which i'll explain in due course), so i'm having fun at least :)

35 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

The penalty save was the brutal one for me, setting my team up for a strong defence didnt help