Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

Feel free to report bugs or any odd occurrences you come across in your saves here.

Remember though SI aren’t as active here as they used to be, so their general recommendation is to log issues on their forums:
https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Otherwise, if you come across something odd within your save, upload a copy of your saved game from just before the odd occurrence to this link - make sure to change the filename first to something like Username_BugDescription.dat - it's best to confirm it here too so that they can match the filename and the issue. (you can also attach save game files to a thread if you start a topic on their forum).

Guide on how to access Android saves: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409274314129-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text

Guide on how to access iOS saves: https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409272443409-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text

If there's a bug within a match, save the match at the end (the down arrow at the top) and send a copy to SI describing the issue.

Please ensure that bugs alone are reported in this thread and for any general discussion either start your own thread or post in the already created thread pinned.

I was offering a player to clubs as a transfer:

1E3F38C6-D052-47D5-A895-CD2BEC815483.thumb.png.289ed57a4e2fc32fc2c89a04db072e1f.png

and the sell on percentage can’t be decreased with the minus button. It stays on 25%.

I think this only happens when the offer to clubs option defaults to a loan offer. Then gets changed to a transfer.

Workaround:

Press the + button which changes it to 5% (?😁) and then you can change it to whatever you want.

Edited by DoneHisCruciate
2 minutes ago, DoneHisCruciate said:

1E3F38C6-D052-47D5-A895-CD2BEC815483.thumb.png.289ed57a4e2fc32fc2c89a04db072e1f.png

and the sell on percentage can’t be decreased with the minus button. It stays on 25%.

Workaround:

Press the + button which changes it to 5% (?😁) and then you can change it to whatever you want.

This was on fmm22 as well! 

4 hours ago, DoneHisCruciate said:

I think this only happens when the offer to clubs option defaults to a loan offer. Then gets changed to a transfer.

Workaround:

Same as 22! Looks like some bugs are here to stay 

Think I’ve found my first bug (but it could be a design change).

Have you tried to retrain a players position yet? If yes, did you get any feedback on whether it’ll be successful or not … ?!

If you want to see whether Martinez will be a better DML, DMC or other position …

E81329F1-9772-4CFF-99EA-7036B7114676.thumb.jpeg.1fe3d7e2afd2c46d20caee908475fedc.jpeg

… but the text feedback only states left fill back (DL), and doesn’t change depending on what position YOU selected.

26E27C0C-D982-4FEF-9B1D-C943FAB83CCC.thumb.jpeg.479159ee3c6a85c4c58f94590dc69981.jpeg

Posted on SI bug tracker 👍 <here>

Thoughts? 🙂 

56 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Have you tried to retrain a players position yet? If yes, did you get any feedback on whether it’ll be successful or not … ?!

If you want to see whether Martinez will be a better DML, DMC or other position …

E81329F1-9772-4CFF-99EA-7036B7114676.thumb.jpeg.1fe3d7e2afd2c46d20caee908475fedc.jpeg

… but the text feedback only states left fill back (DL), and doesn’t change depending on what position YOU selected.

26E27C0C-D982-4FEF-9B1D-C943FAB83CCC.thumb.jpeg.479159ee3c6a85c4c58f94590dc69981.jpeg

Thoughts? 🙂 

Actually, I don't think it's a bug. The text below the coach acvice is just a suggestion. If u follow it and train Martinez to play as a left full-back, u will find Martinez can be a comfortable left full-back in a short time. But if u want him to play as a Strike, it will take a very long time then success or may fail directly, Martinez will also complain about it. 

15 minutes ago, ackles said:

Actually, I don't think it's a bug. The text below the coach acvice is just a suggestion. If u follow it and train Martinez to play as a left full-back, u will find Martinez can be a comfortable left full-back in a short time. But if u want him to play as a Strike, it will take a very long time then success or may fail directly, Martinez will also complain about it. 

I understand that - and that’s why it might be a design feature. Let’s see …

2 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Thoughts? 🙂 

I was wondering the same. I want to know how well the player could retrain in different positions. Before it would say his aptitude is good/reasonable/poor etc...

1 bug that I found was when I first open the game. It would not allow me to type anything 

For example First name and Last name so I could not progress through.

However to fix it close the app and reload it and it should work

Anybody else have an issue when trying to search a player? 

Anytime I type the player name and search it locks on the manager profile screen and locks the keyboard so I can’t do anything. 

04A04157-DA93-41EE-A1B2-53725DA72E5B.jpeg

58 minutes ago, N3R016 said:

Anybody else have an issue when trying to search a player? 

Anytime I type the player name and search it locks on the manager profile screen and locks the keyboard so I can’t do anything. 

04A04157-DA93-41EE-A1B2-53725DA72E5B.jpeg

That is not FM Mobile, that is FM Touch. This is not the right place to discuss these issues. I suggest checking the SI Forums: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/135-fm-console-edition-and-fm-touch-general-discussion/

Found a bug involving job offer. I applied for 2 jobs and got offer from both the clubs. I accepted the first job but the 2nd job was still enabled and I could accept the 2nd job as well.

Also the timeline option during the matches were activated automatically.

When you searching with template sk  there is ability passing. Gks has no ability passing thats why you cannot find any. 

This bug was in last version too. 

Screenshot_2022-11-08-21-17-41-58_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-08-21-17-45-67_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

I had a really weird bug whilst doing a substitution in a game but I’m not exactly sure how to recreate it. I subbed a guy and then I think I changed my mind and hit the back arrow. Then moved a player’s position. Not exactly sure the order of button clicks or how many.

Anyway it erased a couple of position options on the tactics screens and one of my players disappeared completely on that screen. It seemed like two players were linked together in one position??! as the game continued with 11 players. I just couldn’t separate the positions for two of them. 

I’ll try and recreate it at some point but something to look out for.

The bug where you can't hire staff has been reported and is under review:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-mobile-bugs-tracker/914_gameplay-issues/cant-hire-new-staff-members-r11765/

Hopefully they'll fix it within a few days, as it makes managing a lower league team pretty difficult when you've only got 1 coach and a physio on the staff 😅

29 minutes ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

Problema prin care nu puteți angaja personal a fost raportată și este în curs de revizuire:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-mobile-bugs-tracker/914_gameplay-issues/cant-hire-new-staff-members-r11765/

Sperăm că o vor rezolva în câteva zile, deoarece gestionarea unei echipe din liga inferioară este destul de dificilă când ai doar un antrenor și un kinetoterapeut în personal  😅

The economic crisis, as well as the reduced budget of this small team, led to staff cuts (he cut them like fruits ninja 😂)

Found what must be two bugs!

First one, Mbappe offside for every single goal.  In an entire season he scored 7 goals (all penalties), however he put the ball in the net on 29 occasions and all were ruled offside, wtf!

Other bug is when I select which screen to view during game, it resets to default at halftime meaning I have to keep reselecting player rating screen at the start of every game and now also at the start of every 2nd half!!! 

37 minutes ago, Massey127 said:

First one, Mbappe offside for every single goal.  In an entire season he scored 7 goals (all penalties), however he put the ball in the net on 29 occasions and all were ruled offside, wtf!

That is madness!

He scored 6 against me - and still lost 8-7 😂

On iOS version and the game is crashing my entire phone!! 3 times now its crashed twice whilst playing a game and once on the loading screen ... the phone itself turns off and when it comes back on it has minimal battery!! Never seen anything like it