Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 Bugs Thread

FuddledFox

As much as I try to love this game, this 24 has to be the most buggy version ever. It’s virtually unplayable at time. 
The bug where the game constantly resets my roles is back so every game it starts with different roles to my loaded tactic and I have to go it and edit my tactics every time. 
@Marc Vaughan are there plans to fix this? 

First video shows that whenever I load my team selection, it reverts to default roles even though they had the correct roles assigned when I saved team selection. I therefore have to reload my tactic every time I load my team selection:

Second video here shows that despite having the correct team loaded and roles assigned, whenever I start a game it changes my tactics so I constantly have to check to make sure the right tactics are there:

On top of this we still can’t import shortlists from other saves and there are countless other bugs. I really try to back the game but this year it’s all a bit ridiculous to still be like this months after launch. 

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

Here’s an example of clicking to start the match and then saying no. All roles revert to default. 

Can I check you've updated the game as I thought this was rectified in the first update we did?

(there is an issue with the fact that roles are stored with team selection and some people don't want that but this issue as I understand it should be fixed? - at least complaints about it have virtually stoped being recieved by our QA)

On 18/01/2024 at 16:22, ringo182 said:

I'm in season 5 or 6. Randomly I am no longer the manager of my team. I haven't been sacked or resigned. I just hit continue and the game automatically played a game for me.  My team's badge is still showing on the left and I still have the option to do things. But I have no control on match day and the job became available and they have hired a new manager. Effectively I have full control of everything except matches. Really disappointed as I had just been appointed West Ham manager after doing well at Boreham Wood and Lincoln and the game has broken in a really random way.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Throw me the save game please and I'll see what I can do to hand edit/fix this for you - its a bloody obscure issue and I believe we've a hot-fix on the way for it (but the vast majority of people will never experience this fortunately).

49 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can I check you've updated the game as I thought this was rectified in the first update we did?

(there is an issue with the fact that roles are stored with team selection and some people don't want that but this issue as I understand it should be fixed? - at least complaints about it have virtually stoped being recieved by our QA)

Yeah I updated the game a month ago or whenever last update was. It seemed to fix the problem but it’s just returned and now haunts me 😂. I can send save game if helpful?

Idk If this has been reported or not before but i had a bizarre bug yesterday, i tried making 4 subs at the half to give rest to some players and after i went back to the 2nd half none of them were made (and to make things worse i couldn't even try to make the subs again because when i went back to tactics they were there even thought not in the game itself, i should had taken a screenshot of this too so mb) i was able to make my last sub but even with low tempo+time wasting i ended the game like that: 

Screenshot_20240122-143753.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Yeah I updated the game a month ago or whenever last update was. It seemed to fix the problem but it’s just returned and now haunts me 😂. I can send save game if helpful?

Yeah that'd be awesome - also any information about specific ways you select the team and play, whether you use the 'load/save selection' etc. might help us recreate this as I'd like to get it sorted asap.

(my email is marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

This has made the game unplayable. I've cleared cache, cleared data even uninstalled and reinstalled Netflix but still the same. It's really frustrating 

Screenshot_2024-01-21-11-57-26-176_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Yeah that'd be awesome - also any information about specific ways you select the team and play, whether you use the 'load/save selection' etc. might help us recreate this as I'd like to get it sorted asap.

Cool, will send tomorrow with team file and tactic too as seems to be related. 

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Weirdly, I unselected all players and when I load my tactic and then assign players manually 1 by 1, the tactic gets changed after assigning 1 player. So must not be to do with team selection file. 

I choose Borg for PF, and when I go to choose Clement for FR, the roles have all changed:

On 22/01/2024 at 21:26, MikeF said:

Weirdly, I unselected all players and when I load my tactic and then assign players manually 1 by 1, the tactic gets changed after assigning 1 player. So must not be to do with team selection file. 

I choose Borg for PF, and when I go to choose Clement for FR, the roles have all changed:

This bug is a killer for me too mate. Just cannot play the game this year with it like this as i feel i am always checking my tactics screen to check the roles are correct, and most of the time they are not.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Percentages for wins/draws/losses don’t work

IMG_9201.thumb.png.b8df1d9a488c79f0917afc7b92f1938f.png

In the development hub under training, when you change a trained position/role for a player and tap confirm it takes you back to the previous development hub screen, rather than the list of players

IMG_9201.thumb.png.b8df1d9a488c79f0917afc7b92f1938f.png

IMG_9202.png

On 07/11/2023 at 22:20, FuddledFox said:

Use this thread to report any possible bugs you find in the game.

Alright so i have a question, is there absolutely no auto-saving in this game?, ive played the same three matches over and over again? Not to mention in the second match i played vitesse at home and won 4-0 now that i replay it i loose 2-1… fucking hell, is there a setting that im ignoring or is this game just retarded.?

I don't know if this a bug or no, but... 

Neither me or any other club could get a transfer offer, only loan offers, no one of each club can't sell player for a fee, even if they set a "Buy out" option (even my club). When I offered all my players for a transfer, non of them got any interest (and interested clubs). 

Can I offer a transfer for anyone and buy a player? Yes. But any other club (not me included) - can't buy anyone. 

P.S In any other careers: Transfers is working for anyone. 

Screenshot_2024-01-28-19-47-14-211_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-28-19-46-48-653_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

Really irritating now, 2 lots of games lost in a week. Because when I go back on my save I can't manage my team, says I'm in charge, but then keeps a game and goes off completely. Not sure why this is happening 

On 23/01/2024 at 03:19, shosky said:

This has made the game unplayable. I've cleared cache, cleared data even uninstalled and reinstalled Netflix but still the same. It's really frustrating 

Screenshot_2024-01-21-11-57-26-176_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

This is also happen to me, already email SEGA but the response was repetitive just reinstall and update you phone system

On 09/11/2023 at 10:43, LiverpoolFan said:

My negotiated sell-on clauses disappear once the player actually joins the team. In the screenshot, I negotiated a 25% sell-on but on the player’s contract page at his new club, it is omitted. 

I’ve had this bug on previous FMMs and its not limited to certain players or clubs. Once this happens, sell-on clauses just don’t work for the rest of the save. 

IMG_3007.png

IMG_3008.png

Having the same issue. Is there a fix?

5 hours ago, Slump God said:

This bug made me lose the game...

Why do you only have 8 outfield players? Both off injured without any subs? It seems the game can do funny things when there are not enough players on the field.

I think that in real life if an injured player is off the field behind the goal line, then they are actually playing the attacker onside, even if they are lying down half dead or getting treatment. Weird, but that used to be the case. Internet link on this sort of thing: https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/injured-player-off-pitch-and-offside.704294/

But in this case it's probably a bug and not that, as the game seems to have progressed quite a bit since the last injury and presumably he is off and on the way to hospital by now... 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Why do you only have 8 outfield players? Both off injured without any subs? It seems the game can do funny things when there are not enough players on the field.

I think that in real life if an injured player is off the field behind the goal line, then they are actually playing the attacker onside, even if they are lying down half dead or getting treatment. Weird, but that used to be the case. Internet link on this sort of thing: https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/injured-player-off-pitch-and-offside.704294/

But in this case it's probably a bug and not that, as the game seems to have progressed quite a bit since the last injury and presumably he is off and on the way to hospital by now... 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

It makes sense, plus I usually make all the changes at halftime so I have a disadvantage with injuries

I'm trying my best to not get mad at this game but is getting Impossible, i decided to open the game today and surprise a entire season of my save disappeared, i'm now back to where i was in the end of last season, i'm pretty sure It corrupted itself because there are 2 corrupted saves in my list but still doesn't make any sense because i just saved my game normally 

Screenshot_20240225-104552.png

Edited by TheAxeGuy

@Marc Vaughan

Latest update still has Yann Sommer (a GK) showing a "Confidence is impacted by on-going goal drought"

weird bug for a 'keeper to be affected by not scoring goals

44 minutes ago, topline said:

@Marc Vaughan
Latest update still has Yann Sommer (a GK) showing a "Confidence is impacted by on-going goal drought"
weird bug for a 'eeper to be affected by not scoring goals

That sounds very odd ... I'll look into it.

Posted (edited)
On 25/02/2024 at 08:43, TheAxeGuy said:

I'm trying my best to not get mad at this game but is getting Impossible, i decided to open the game today and surprise a entire season of my save disappeared, i'm now back to where i was in the end of last season, i'm pretty sure It corrupted itself because there are 2 corrupted saves in my list but still doesn't make any sense because i just saved my game normally 

Screenshot_20240225-104552.png

Corrupted saves shouldn't show in your list at all - if a 'backup' shows there then its normally a recovered file and might be the latest one, what happens (in simple terms) ...

We try and save the game, but we're aware that sometimes the OS 'beats us' to saving the game and can force close the application or worse still there is a battery failure and that simply kills everything half way through the save. If that happens then the save is (obviously) not going to be able to load.

To avoid this destroying your existing save game we save to a 'temp file' first (which is what the 'backup file' is, then once that save is verified (and only then) we delete the existing save game you were over-writing and rename the backup as the proper named file.

In a very very small fraction of cases the OS can kill the app or a battery can fail just as the rename is about to happen or during the delete of the existing save game. This is why we make the 'backup files' visible.

Anything in that list 'should' load because we save a 'marker' right at the end of the file which basically (again in simplistic terms) says "This is a FMM save game and should be fine to load" ... if that marker isn't found when you to to that page then the file won't be listed.

If you have saves showing up which don't load then please let me know and shuffle the save my way so I can take a look - it'd be interesting to figure out.

So in summary - please try and load the backup file if you see one as that may well contain the 'missing' save information. If you play 'onward' with a different save that WILL be overwritten and lost.

Edited by Marc Vaughan