Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic My Goodbye

William

Hey all

I am just posting this to here to say one final goodbye to all the members of Vibe. During the space of time I have been here I have learnt a lot about the game whilst also enjoying getting involved in a very friendly community. I am leaving in some what controversial circumstances which I do not wish to go into as it will only cause an argument and I want to leave the site in peace.

I would first off like to thank Dec for promoting me in the first place and giving me the chance to prove my-self and I would like to thank the staff members who made me feel very welcome and always willing to help when I had a few facepalm moments.

I have always tried to contribute the best I could to the site, and I hope I have helped some, and that some of my content I have produced helped others. Vibe is a growing site with a lot of potential, every year a whole new flock of members will join, and this site will only get better, I assure you.

What is next for me? I am currently in the early stages of starting an FMH Vlog website of my own, where I will do video blogs, as-well as the occasional articles, content, downloads etc. This only has a small chance of success, but it is a new experience creating skins, starting from scratch and such. I am hoping to have my site up and running for summer, though it could be another TTB ;) If it fails though, there will be no second attempts, I will probably be off of the FMH scene for good.

I will come on here a few times just to check to see how things are progressing, but I will not be on often, so I thought I would say a proper goodbye before not being a regular.

Thank you

William

Anyone who wants to stay in touch.

wbarn123@hotmail.co.uk

Would like to keep in contact with a lot of you so add me :)