Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Challenge Cup 2

samhardy

I find the first year not as fun as others as I tend to start getting my own squad together and it makes it more intriguing for me, and then it causes me to take ages to do the first season so you'd probably have to wait a while for me :lol:

I find the first year not as fun as others as I tend to start getting my own squad together and it makes it more intriguing for me, and then it causes me to take ages to do the first season so you'd probably have to wait a while for me :lol:

First season is normally the most fun, but if we could hold press conferences and sign contracts like they do in real life, then it would be so flat afterwards imo.

Im gonna be the one who upsets all the odds here boys :cool:

Those that speak too much usually end up loosing...the humble ones prove themselves in-game. Ask Mou and Pepwink.gif

I know how to: leg breaking tackle from Pepe :D

Seriously, Barça failed to get a central defender this tansfer season, and they will sorely miss it...

I know how to: leg breaking tackle from Pepe :D

Seriously, Barça failed to get a central defender this tansfer season, and they will sorely miss it...

They don't need an old-fashioned defender. A tall passer will do. I know, their defense was rather scrappy against Sociedad, but that's without Pique. Also, they're probably focusing on their match against Milan.

Now let's get back on topic before going off course. What are our challenges?

Sam will probably post them tonight. My predictions:

Sam v Chelsea8 - host country normally doesn't lose in the first phase ;)

ImABlueToo v Rafafloripa - great player + PSP...

N-Chubz v JeffreyA - N-Chubz keep on saying he gave up their head to head, but he defo was sloppy during the challenge... The only risk is Jeffrey trying some amazing ultimate supreme spectacular tactic never used before...

Dylan v JoshFMH - tough call, but I have definitely seem a lot of improvement in Dylan's recent careers.

Jens v Scott - incredibly tough call, but Scott was strong in last years cup.

Jayzemufc v Danovic78 - purely because I've never heard much about Danovic skills

RAC v Eoin - Eoin has showed good skills in some careers, but RAC is a bit like Brazil - always favourite

Sunny v Anwar - tactical master, does not depend on a good poacher anymore :D

So there's the most impartial analysis ever made. If you were chosen as a loser, suck it up and prove me wrong :D

Everyone's doing predictions, so here's mine:

Sam v Chelsea8 - PSP+Host

ImABlueToo v Rafafloripa - Gut says so. He's in great form with Beira-Mar latelylaugh.gif

N-Chubz v JeffreyA - Purely because I don't like braggers. Not that I don't like Jeffrey though, he's got some mad tactics.

Dylan v JoshFMH - My gut says sowink.gif

Jens v Scott - Sorry Jens, but it's Scott

Jayzemufc v Danovic78 - Same reason as rafa

RAC v Eoin - One word: GOD

Sunny v Anwar - I believe in myselfsmile.gif Oh and rafa, I will depend on good poachers if I'm trying to get 1000 goals or I really have few strikers. Not exactly a master just yet, but closebiggrin.gif

I know my odds against Scott are slim. I've only been working with own tactics for about 1.5 years...

You might be lucky and get to play in Belgium...

WOH! LADS how old on a minute here, Your saying I'll win beccause you don't know much about the chap I'm against. I ay no mug myself yannoe Im pretty good at this game :P

Absolutley delighted with draw tbqh,

Not a clue who I'm up against :lol: and considering he hasn't posted yet...... Also ideal draw with either Niall, Rafa, Scott and Jens against eachother get 2 of them out it's alot easier then if Jeff was i dunno to drop his device or summat ;) and then the winner of those 2 to play eachother I might have a shot :D

I ay no mug myself yannoe Im pretty good at this game :P

We're sure of it. But we're even more sure that we don't know Danovic ;)

Also ideal draw with either Niall, Rafa, Scott and Jens against eachother get 2 of them out it's alot easier then if Jeff was i dunno to drop his device or summat ;) and then the winner of those 2 to play eachother I might have a shot :D

Apparently you have it all figured out :)

I joined the cup to kick those cocky assesunsure.gif

Are you saying that I am cocky? I'm not saying that I'm not, but I was just bragging for a laugh. I know that I am going to lose, because I can brag as much as I want, but when it boils down to it, my biggest assets are tactics and bragging. I am totally hopeless a part from that, and I only won my H2H on a technicality.

Are you saying that I am cocky? I'm not saying that I'm not, but I was just bragging for a laugh. I know that I am going to lose, because I can brag as much as I want, but when it boils down to it, my biggest assets are tactics and bragging. I am totally hopeless a part from that, and I only won my H2H on a technicality.

Everyone's a little cocky :) In fact, it's nice to be cocky once a while, for a few laughs

WOH! LADS how old on a minute here, Your saying I'll win beccause you don't know much about the chap I'm against. I ay no mug myself yannoe Im pretty good at this game :P

Absolutley delighted with draw tbqh,

Not a clue who I'm up against :lol: and considering he hasn't posted yet...... Also ideal draw with either Niall, Rafa, Scott and Jens against eachother get 2 of them out it's alot easier then if Jeff was i dunno to drop his device or summat ;) and then the winner of those 2 to play eachother I might have a shot :D

Do you really hold me in such high esteem?

Sam v Chelsea8 - Sam is playing on PSP, and Ben's is broken, PSP is easier.

ImABlueToo v Rafafloripa - Rafa, techinical genius, and I know he will come strong in this one.

N-Chubz v JeffreyA - the H2H says it all.

Dylan v JoshFMH - Dylan can win it, cuz he'll play the season about 10 times ;) JKJK, I've never seen Josh career anyway.

Jens v Scott - Belgian power.

Jayzemufc v Danovic78 - I can just sense he will win it.

RAC v Eoin - PSP genius, but I think I can run him close :D

Sunny v Anwar - Sunny can do well whatever the challenge.

Sam v Chelsea8 - Sam is playing on PSP, and Ben's is broken, PSP is easier.

ImABlueToo v Rafafloripa - Rafa, techinical genius, and I know he will come strong in this one.

N-Chubz v JeffreyA - the H2H says it all.

Dylan v JoshFMH - Dylan can win it, cuz he'll play the season about 10 times ;) JKJK, I've never seen Josh career anyway.

Jens v Scott - Belgian power.

Jayzemufc v Danovic78 - I can just sense he will win it.

RAC v Eoin - PSP genius, but I think I can run him close :D

Sunny v Anwar - Sunny can do well whatever the challenge.

No it doesn't. Even though I was in the lead, it was a technicality and overall he won more and lost less, while I drew more but won in important places.

Can people that are predicting please not bring in my H2H with N-Chubz to this discussion anymore? I WON ON A TECHNICALITY SO IT'S NOT REALLY A WIN.