Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The official WWE thread

JeffreyA

Oh that's nice of you Jeff. Piss off for god knows how long and then when you comeback just make a dig. Real classy.

In the end Cena will beat the Rock, take Summerslam for example. If your going to make itsy bitsy appearances and on one of them just make a dig it's really not needed or wanted. Everyone get's along here.

Our point remains valid and CORRECT. A WIN WOULD TURN HIM HEEL WHICH HE NEEDS.

The Rock beating Cena wasn't a surprise. WWE is a business and Vince knows in order to keep making the money he has from the Rock franchise, the peoples champ has to still cut it at the top. Cena is a walking talking advert in everyones face every time Raw airs on satelite tv, the Rock isn't.

The once in a lifetime story was referring to the meeting at the grandest stage of them all. It wasn't the rock vs cena once in a lifetime as such, more rock vs cena at wrestlemania is once in a lifetime.

Lesnars return is exciting for the old school fans, especially those old enough to remember how epic he was in his first stint. Anyone think the Raw crowd in Miami was especially loud, almost to the point of an attitude era crowd?

Crowd at Raw was far much more excited for Raw than the crowd at Mania it seemed to me. But yes, they were just like back in the attitude era

Oh that's nice of you Jeff. Piss off for god knows how long and then when you comeback just make a dig. Real classy.

In the end Cena will beat the Rock, take Summerslam for example. If your going to make itsy bitsy appearances and on one of them just make a dig it's really not needed or wanted. Everyone get's along here.

Our point remains valid and CORRECT. A WIN WOULD TURN HIM HEEL WHICH HE NEEDS.

Why are you so pissed off?! Seriously, it was just a joke. And I still can't see how a win would turn him heel. Now that he lost a heel turn is almost inevitable - just watch the promo he made before Wrestlemania, he said that if he loses, he loses everything. Because he has LOST he can rebuild his character, and thanks to that he doesn't need to turn heel, he can just make himself edgier/different. If he won then there is no conceivable way to turn him heel.

He will lose at Extreme Rules, Brock is only on a 1 year contract and there's no point in ruining his return like WWE did with Jericho and Kane, so the only result possible is to give Brock the win, and in a convincing fashion. If Cena appears the next night on Raw it will destroy Lesnar's credibility, just like when Barrett threw Orton down a flight of stairs, Orton was supposed to have a herniated disc but returned on the Smackdown before the Royal Rumble. Barrett looked like an idiot and Orton looked like Superman. CENA DOESN'T SELL OR JOB TOTALLY CLEANLY (apart from against the Rock at Wrestlemania and Kane at the Royal Rumble, when was the last time he jobbed to another wrestler without outside interference or dodgy refereeing?) AND THAT'S HIS PROBLEM, A LOSS CAN TURN HIM HEEL NOT A WIN.

Jeff. You seemto know alot about WWE. So you will see everyweek the let's go Cena-Cena sucks. Now the Let's go is all the Women/Children. The Cena sucks is all the Men. Now let's be honest Kids will like whoever is in and Cena will always be in however the men see through that. Everynight they want John to lose so how on earth is Cena losing going to make him heel?

Jeff think about it.

The Rock is from Miami which is where Mania was held. Now in theory you would get a 100% fanbase for the Rock wanting him to win. (However after the Taker, HHH match the crowd turned into a dud) If Cena had beaten the Rock everyone would have turned on him in MIAMI and that turn would make Cena turn will make him a heel.

But now you have the return of Lesnar who despite everyone loving him is the heel character and Cena is still face. Cena losing to Lesnar will not turn him heel, but the win may although the chances are it will not as Lesnar will still be there.

Jeff. You seemto know alot about WWE. So you will see everyweek the let's go Cena-Cena sucks. Now the Let's go is all the Women/Children. The Cena sucks is all the Men. Now let's be honest Kids will like whoever is in and Cena will always be in however the men see through that. Everynight they want John to lose so how on earth is Cena losing going to make him heel?

Because he has LOST he can rebuild his character, and thanks to that he doesn't need to turn heel, he can just make himself edgier/different. If he won then there is no conceivable way to turn him heel.

The Rock is from Miami which is where Mania was held. Now in theory you would get a 100% fanbase for the Rock wanting him to win. (However after the Taker, HHH match the crowd turned into a dud) If Cena had beaten the Rock everyone would have turned on him in MIAMI and that turn would make Cena turn will make him a heel.

Just because people hate someone doesn't mean they are heel. It just makes a heel turn a more viable option.

Usually does. One action one person does turns them heel or face.

Take Mark Henry, when he turned face in the whole a Special Guest GM a week thing.

He was facing Orton who was heel at the time. Said he wasn't going to fight like Swagger then decided against it and beat up Orton. Then a year later in a 6 man tag he turned on Cena and Christian turning him back to a heel and entering the Hall of Pain gimic.

Had Cena won in the home town of the Rock this would have boosted his chances of a heel turn as he was not the favourite to win.

But as he lost, this lead to the return of Lesnar who joined up with Johnny. Both of which are heel. Meaning Cena cannot turn heel from the loss to the Rock in order to create a different character. But with the rivalry he cant.

Which is why a win against the Rock would have.

There were a lot of rumours about Brock's return months before he came back. One thing that probably added to the rumours was the fact that he is on WWE '12, you unlock him on the game, but its great to see him back, i hope he gives Cena an arse kicking :D

Franco would you like a quick sum up of what has happened?

Nah that's okay, I'll be fine once I watch Extreme Rules as I can't find anywhere to watch it, I've got all Raw's and Smackdown's recorded on Virgin box so I'm alright for them. Don't suppose anyone knows a site I can watch it on? If I don't find anywhere I'll ask for a sum up but thanks for the offer anyway :D

When Show came out I was thinking yep he is turning heel to regain his job <_<

However, the look on his face when he through Johnny over the rope and Johnny botched it up by landing on his head. The 'Ah crap, he might have to lose now due to a serious injury' face

Randy Orton Suspended For 60 Days.

Not good for WWE considering Jericho is also suspended. That's 2 big superstars who won't be available for NWO.

Apparently Jericho is leaving (again) according to some of his tweets, he's finished at WWE, whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

For anyone that doesn't know, Jericho was given a 30 day suspension after he denigrated the Brazilian flag.

Jericho is confirmed to be leaving when his contract is finished. However, if the WWE offer him more money he is willing to stay.

Orton, doesn't have much of a rivalry so far anyways as he is in contention for the WH title. And that also explains why he came out and RKO'd the Miz on Raw on Monday :lol:

Money grabbing moron!

I could see a rivalry with Orton + Jericho developing though.

Am starting to like Miz again, although i think he needs a push, he sort of reminded me of Triple H when he was WWE champion, defending the title by any means necessary, not the same standard wrestler but very cunning.

But am gutted Randy's been suspended, he's one of my favourites.

What's happened to the likes of Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne? I know they got suspended, but those suspensions have surely expired now.

Breaking News:

3 WWE wrestlers are ready to make their return. Wade Barrett, who was in line for an massive push before Big Show inadvertently dislocated his elbow in the WWE Championship No.1 contenders battle royal held the night after Elimination Chamber.

Mark Henry is now healing fast and making a quick recovery after multiple injuries to his legs.

Rey Mysterio was sighted backstage at the 2/7/12 WWE Raw show, but was not used.