Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

I'm quoting you on that as in when Lindegaard replaces him and he moves to the Spanish 2nd division ill remember when you said he'll be the Spain no.1

Im gonna hold him on for the 'Best keeper in the League'

When Chelseas 20 year old 2012 Europa League winner Thibaut Courtois comes into the picture. As well as there still being Joe Hart :lol:

Eoin, if you think that Lindegarrd is better than De Gea that's strange. I think Hart and DDG are much of muchness in raw talent.

DDG vs Norwich Js.

DDG Vs Bilbao at home. Js.

Btw, who did end up with more clean sheets Vorm or DDG? Must have gone down to tight margins.

Sahin...don't do another Sahin...just come back, though we don't seem to need you anymore, Cus we got Ilkay :D

Hopefully Ilkay won't get noticed :unsure:

Ilkay won't go yet. You really need a good european campaign. If you flop again, it's game over. Just give up now Sunny. Give in. Give us Shinji, Mats and Robert!

Sunny, if Ilkay is any good, he'll get noticed just like Kagawa & Gotze have been noticed.

Perhaps if he plays enough in the EUROs(which I doubt he would with Kroos and Schweinsteiger around) he could get noticed. I wouldn't want that to happen though. He's really been catalytic to our success this year. With Sahin away, he was regarded as his replacement, but he's different from Sahin. He's more of that runner that supports the defense and links up the attack. He scores goals as well.

Sunny, if Ilkay is any good, he'll get noticed just like Kagawa & Gotze have been noticed.

Perhaps if he plays enough in the EUROs(which I doubt he would with Kroos and Schweinsteiger around) he could get noticed. I wouldn't want that to happen though. He's really been catalytic to our success this year. With Sahin away, he was regarded as his replacement, but he's different from Sahin. He's more of that runner that supports the defense and links up the attack. He scores goals as well.

Hope he plays a bit in the Euro's, would like to see him play :)

How highly rated is he at BD?

He's wasn't that great at the start of the season but towards the end he and Kehl are regular starters in the double pivot.

He did score a 120th minute goal against Fuerth to bring us into the cup final though.

Oh and he was said to be a potential replacement for Scholes, but that was when he was at Nurnberg. He was still more of a playmaker then(still is now, but lies deeper).

Correcting United have won 60 titles whereas Liverpool have won 65 titles making them the biggest team in England (hoping my math is correct)

However, for this season Sunny has a point. Dortmund have won major 2 titles to United's 0 ;)

The difference isn't that big at all. It was something like 41 to 40 or something, albeit in Liverpool's favour.

So Ollie, how much do you hate United?

And long term we've got a better chance of winning trophies, if Dortmund are stuggling to hold onto players.

I do not hate any team. I dislike some more than others but I do not hate. I just like to show people up with facts. So, not only have they been proven wrong but they have also learnt something new :)

Well what's your problem with United?

Also some times said facts are wrong such as this 60 one which is just wrong. Simple as really.

19 Titles

11 Fa Cup's

3 European Cup's

That's 33 on it's own where the hell are the others coming from?

It is suprising you do not know your own clubs titles:

62 (If you include the Charity Shield)

43 (If you do not)

First Division/Premier League: 19

Second Division: 2

FA Cup: 11

League Cup: 4

Community Shield: 19

Champions League: 3

UEFA Cup Winners Cup: 1

UEFA Super Cup: 1

Intercontinental Cup: 1

Club World Cup: 1

If I had a problem with United would I be defending there history to a Manchester United fan?

Tbh this whole Hazard thing is ridiculous now and I'm not gonna be too upset if he goes Chelsea now. He wants £200,000 a week after playing in a less-than-great league which made Elmander look good. Not worth it. Mata is on less than £60,000 I've read and he is a way better player and proven in a good league. If he can't take £110,000 now and wait for an increase in 2 years time from City then he isn't worth the hassle. And £6m agent fees, ridiculous.

Chelsea have had a £32.4m offer for exciting young Brazil midfielder Lucas Moura rejected according to Sao Paulo club president Juvenal Juvenico. "Lucas is a fantastic player with great qualities who is giving so much to the team," Juvenico said of the 19-year-old, capped 11 times by his country.

Inter have signed Palacio from Genoa for 11M euros, which isn't a surprise since we've been linked with him since last year but he's 30 now so I'm not too keen on us signing him.

Franco, is there any truth in the rumours that we've bid for Gaston Ramirez? A few people have said we've bid 16m or something like that for him, but i've not heard it off a reliable source.