Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Franco, is there any truth in the rumours that we've bid for Gaston Ramirez? A few people have said we've bid 16m or something like that for him, but i've not heard it off a reliable source.

We've been after him for a while but he was to be Kenny's signing and since he's not around anymore its unlikely. Since we don't have a DOF or mamager any early signings are out the window but Ramirez will only join if the DOF or manager want him.

Seems like an awesome player to me. Rather surprised there aren't many rumours involving him. Heerenveen have produced a lot of great goal scorers in the past, Huntelaar, van Nistelrooy, etc.

Swansea City have agreed a fee of about £7.2m with Hoffenheim to sign loan midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, BBC Sport Wales understands.

You should look at a RW called Lens from PSV, Ash. Watched a few games of theirs in Cape Verde and seen him a few times since, he is pure class with great pace and dribbling. Only 21 too, should check him out.

Skybet have us as 10/11 favouritess Ollie...... Who knows what is going on in his head. As long as we end up with Either Eden or Kagawa along with Nick 'I just whacked it Powell I'll be happy. Throw Clyne as well.

We've not put a bid in yet. You will not get 30M for Kagawa. No chance on this planet, would anyone be that stupid to paay that much. He's available on a free next year.

Contract running out, want's to leave, wants to play for us. It's all going to be on our terms. Not Dortmund's.

I see it more on Dortmunds terms at the moment. United want him now, Kagawa is still happy to play for the club yet wanting to move. All Dortmund have to do is keep asking United for more money. Or they will have to wait a year, and by then Kagawa may change his mind :lol:

Awesome stuff...are any clubs interested?

And yes Jayze, we will get at least 20M for Kagawa. Thank Bayern/Schalke for that, Dortmund are taking reference from Neuer's transfer from Schalke to Bayern last summer, both with one year left on their contracts. Who knows? If he can't leave this summer Kagawa might sign another contract.

You'll get 15/20 at a max. Kagawa, won't 'change his mind'. You've got to sell him.

Eden is announcing his decision on twitter at 5pm. Chelsea bound me thinks.

Not that I have heard of Sunny, which is a shame as he is a great player.

I forgot to post yesterday, your right Dec he looks a class player i'm currently looking for any information about clubs watching him etc but i can't seem to find anything.

Hazard wont be joining United IMO.