Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

We've not put a bid in yet. You will not get 30M for Kagawa. No chance on this planet, would anyone be that stupid to paay that much. He's available on a free next year.

Contract running out, want's to leave, wants to play for us. It's all going to be on our terms. Not Dortmund's.

City, didn't they do something similar for De Jong, not long to go on contract but still ended up paying a lot instead?

According to IM Scouting in March there was interest in him from Newcastle but nothing since. This season in just over 40 games he scored 10 and assisted 14, so not bad going.

We paid £17m instead of I think it was £6m if we waited till the summer but with a few clubs watching his price may have risen by summer...he was worth it anyway...

Stop saying Manchester City won the Premier League stealing from United who appeared to have it all set up for a win. Until that period of losing to Wigan, drawing to Everton and losing to City?

Back on topic though, has Hazard said who he will be joining yet?

Nope, he hasn't confirmed yet. He sure is taking his time but I don't get why it is so difficult. Just come Chelsea ma boy!

I bet it'll end up to be like Modric. He'll have about 5 teams chasing him and nobody will sign him until 2013/14 season

Stupid idiot. He's rubbish anyway. :P

TO THE KAGAWA THREAD!

If only Robben had done his job!

If Chelsea sign, both Eden and Hulk. There going to be right up there next year.

He doesn't.

Haviing said that how great would it be if like 20 Mins later he went of 2008!

Haha i was joking obviously but it would be class if he did lol. Its now on the sky sports news sight although not on BBC.

How much are Chelsea going to spend? They must have already spent 30+ on two players without even having a manager and its so early in the window.

Or he's just going a long with the attention whore style he has. He really has came across a bit of an idiot.. If I'm being honest, Kagawa fit's what we need more, having said that we'll get niether, and we'll be left with Whack it boy. Summer's are the worst part of being a United fan. Each year there's always 1 thread on RedCafe that makes it past 200 Pages.

We've had

Benzema

Ozil

Wesley

Hazard

It's hell.

By calling them "champions league winners" show his incompetence because he doesn't know Chelsea's name

Not really true. Unsure if you're annoyed and now trying to slate him or just being picky. I reckon it is very discreet and he wanted it to be questioned.

Anyway: On Redcafe, https://twitter.com/#!/RedCafeMeltdown

Not as good as this though https://twitter.com/#!/RAWK_Meltdown.

In all honesty, as far as RedCafe goes alot of it is taking the pee. However RAWK is simply outsanding. There's over 240 Pagess on the thread on RedCafe it's classs!

If Hazard doesn't want to play for the biggest club in England he can do what he wants. Money grabbing Mercenray.

In all honesty, as far as RedCafe goes alot of it is taking the pee. However RAWK is simply outsanding. There's over 240 Pagess on the thread on RedCafe it's classs!

If Hazard doesn't want to play for the biggest club in England he can do what he wants. Money grabbing Mercenray.

Jay maybe you haven't read throught it but he is.

Care free where ever we will be we are Chelsea CFC Oh oh where ever we will be