Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

That's disgusting, supporting Evra or not that is just offensive. Also likening the KKK and Saurez is very wild and proves how the media (albeit a fanmag) can overhype things.

That's a top class response tbf. Obviously I presume your being sarcastic.

Cheers :P

But in fairness racism is racism Evra can't be picky about what he moans about and if his own fans are willing to be racist in a sick attempt to defend him what does it show about them?

Evra should come out and say it offended him but he wont because racism doesn't bother him as this video shows.

Anfield is now known as 'Klanfield' and in a United forum thread the badge is as follows.

180px-Liverpool_FCNEW.png

That's a top class response tbf. Obviously I presume your being sarcastic.

Cheers :P

But in fairness racism is racism Evra can't be picky about what he moans about and if his own fans are willing to be racist in a sick attempt to defend him what does it show about them?

Evra should come out and say it offended him but he wont because racism doesn't bother him as this video shows.

How is the Magazine racist? It's comparing Liverpool to KKK. That's not being racist to anyone is it? :blink:

Yes I'm real thank you. And Yes I know what KKK is. Ku Klux Klan. I'm in Year 10 doing history honestly think I don't know what it is?

I understand it's offensive. However it's comparing Liverpool to something racist. I don't agree with it hence the Oh Dear comment.

I never said you followed it but you said you support the fanmag, my dig was at fans thinking this form of racism is ok to publish and hand out.

Typical hypercritical united in my eyes

I never said you followed it but you said you support the fanmag, my dig was at fans thinking this form of racism is ok to publish and hand out.

Typical hypercritical united in my eyes

RedIssue's are hilarious and very funny reads. Yes thid is wrong. And if you read one-(Obvs you wouldn't) But you'd understand the context it was meant in. It's taking the pee out of both parties tbh. 90% Of the mag is taking the mick out of United.

Well if your fans think its ok to take the piss out of racisum then thats up to them but your captain "apparently" doesn't find it a laughing matter......Unless its him shouting it at people from his window.

Well if your fans think its ok to take the piss out of racisum then thats up to them but your captain "apparently" doesn't find it a laughing matter......Unless its him shouting it at people from his window.

Ok well whatever, I've had enough now. Suarez's actions-and Paddy's-will mean this will be dragged on for longer. If he just shook his hand I doubt it would have got to the stage it did.

Ok despite the fact I have been in Bangor all day and I am tired as can be and still slighty drunk my knowledge is going to own you all from my readings of reports :)

Firstly, I cannot comment on the game itself for I did not see it so asking me about that is irrelevant

Secondly, I do agree with what Ashez said about not shaking someones hand if I had no respect for them. I dont think Suarez was intending to anger the United team nor the fans but duly not shaking as he doesn't like Evra. Therefore, it is his own choice and he can do as he pleases. Heck Chelsea VS QPR in the FA Cup they were told to not shake there hands, so I think the players should have the choice or not about doing that tbh.

Third on my list is Evras reaction at the final whistle, I think it was intent to create a reaction from Suarez as neither men like each other and well personally how I read it as Evra wanting to get a reaction. Additionally, during the break Evra seemingly was trying to pester Suarez despite him not wanting anything from him or other United players. So here it looks as if Evra is in the wrong

Finally, as for the mentions of the cup, if Liverpool win the League Cup and or FA Cup they will be in Europe next year nonetheless. However, if Utd fail to win the Europa League or finish in a European spot for next year (which is unlikely) they will not be in Europe at all.

Erm that is all I can say at the moment... so enjoy it :blink:

Ok despite the fact I have been in Bangor all day and I am tired as can be and still slighty drunk my knowledge is going to own you all from my readings of reports :)

Firstly, I cannot comment on the game itself for I did not see it so asking me about that is irrelevant

Secondly, I do agree with what Ashez said about not shaking someones hand if I had no respect for them. I dont think Suarez was intending to anger the United team nor the fans but duly not shaking as he doesn't like Evra. Therefore, it is his own choice and he can do as he pleases. Heck Chelsea VS QPR in the FA Cup they were told to not shake there hands, so I think the players should have the choice or not about doing that tbh.

Third on my list is Evras reaction at the final whistle, I think it was intent to create a reaction from Suarez as neither men like each other and well personally how I read it as Evra wanting to get a reaction. Additionally, during the break Evra seemingly was trying to pester Suarez despite him not wanting anything from him or other United players. So here it looks as if Evra is in the wrong

Finally, as for the mentions of the cup, if Liverpool win the League Cup and or FA Cup they will be in Europe next year nonetheless. However, if Utd fail to win the Europa League or finish in a European spot for next year (which is unlikely) they will not be in Europe at all.

Erm that is all I can say at the moment... so enjoy it :blink:

Welcome back Ollie. :)

Manchester United will surely get a CL spot and if they win Europa League, will have won every single competition available to a English Club (to my knowledge, that is.)

Additionally with Jayze sig the way it is. It appears to be helping my case in this argument as he done it in order to prevent a reaction from Suarez :lol:

TBH Even is Evra is meaning to get a reaction it's still marvelous! Any of you go on RAWK? It's hilarious reading at time. Suarez is innocent etc etc. :lol:

Some of the things that have happened to footballers this year have been ridiculous.

Balotelli setting off a firework in his house and then becoming an ambassador or something like that to talk about firework safety.

One of the Diouf's goes AWOL.

Tevez refuses to come off the bench and then Mancini's son does the same.

And now there have been two racism claims and they have both resulted in unsportsmanlike actions. (Evra celebrating in front of Suarez, no hand shake, Anton Ferdinand and Terry's case cancelled the whole hand shaking ceremony.)

This season, it's been all about what's happening off the pitch, rather than what's happening on it.

Some of the things that have happened to footballers this year have been ridiculous.

Balotelli setting off a firework in his house and then becoming an ambassador or something like that to talk about firework safety.

One of the Diouf's goes AWOL.

Tevez refuses to come off the bench and then Mancini's son does the same.

And now there have been two racism claims and they have both resulted in unsportsmanlike actions. (Evra celebrating in front of Suarez, no hand shake, Anton Ferdinand and Terry's case cancelled the whole hand shaking ceremony.)

This season, it's been all about what's happening off the pitch, rather than what's happening on it.

8-2? 6-1? 5-3? Barca beating Real again and again? City and United in Europa? I think that's quite interesting as well.