Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Vale signing Kian Harrett and Ryan Edmondson on loan!! Club is o fire at the moment and having 2 seriously good young strikers can only help their promotion push.

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

Vale signing Kian Harrett and Ryan Edmondson on loan!! Club is o fire at the moment and having 2 seriously good young strikers can only help their promotion push.

My first ever 1kc on here was with Ryan, so I have a big soft spot for him. Hope he does the business.

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Yeah, I'll be interested to see how Harratt gets on too. He scores for fun at the junior levels but hasn't had a look in for the first team which has been a bit of a surprise.

2 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

shared with no comment...

Screenshot_20220108-142953.png

Random journo I think. Agreed personal terms means nothing unless we agree a fee with Lille

1 hour ago, AdamNufc said:

Random journo I think. Agreed personal terms means nothing unless we agree a fee with Lille

Yeah, it's been reported that he's open to the move. But Lille are trying to get more money, which is fair I reckon.

2 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Yeah, it's been reported that he's open to the move. But Lille are trying to get more money, which is fair I reckon.

Yeah hopefully we can get it over the line, he’s liked Instagram posts of himself in the Newcastle kit another player who liked the picture is Gini Winjaldum😝

10 hours ago, Woody said:

Edmondson is pure dog shit, he couldn't even hack it at York City who are like 7 divisions down, he's utterly useless, hopefully he proves me wrong, but I doubt it 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_20220108_105011_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.8343f7aaeba4f76774d738a921d1228a.jpg

😂😂😂😂

Honestly he’s amazing on Twitter, what a character he is, fair play 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Trippier starting, wish we were on TV. We really need a new striker, ASM up top by looks of it.

Always hate going up against lower League CB's. Proper defenders who like to rough up these highly paid superstars. Not sure I would've risked ASM today. Perfect game for Gayle I thought. I'll be watching with in fear every time ASM touches the ball.

4 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Always hate going up against lower League CB's. Proper defenders who like to rough up these highly paid superstars. Not sure I would've risked ASM today. Perfect game for Gayle I thought. I'll be watching with in fear every time ASM touches the ball.

Yeah I’m the same, I wasnt expecting ASM to be risked today. Wonder where Gayle is as he’s not even on bench. Hope we bring in two strikers in January. Not sure if it will happen though!

Just now, leedsunited87 said:

I'm expecting Cambridge to smash you today 😆 

Wouldn't surprise me. We're used to going out early in this Cup. 😂

Just now, Dai_ said:

Wouldn't surprise me. We're used to going out early in this Cup. 😂

FA Cup is shite these days isn't it? Just not the same, might as well play the u21s

18 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Fair play to Newcastle. Holding Cambridge to 0-0 at half time.

Shocking performance by Cambridge. Should’ve won 4-0 by now.

35 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Fair play to Newcastle. Holding Cambridge to 0-0 at half time.

A hint of inevitability that they'd break our resistance. 🤦‍♂️

28 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

A hint of inevitability that they'd break our resistance. 🤦‍♂️

It’s on in the pub here, even we can’t believe it anymore!! Sell out as well 😂

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

It’s on in the pub here, even we can’t believe it anymore!! Sell out as well 😂

It's not even worth getting angry about anymore. I'm laughing here. We hate the Cup as much as the Cup hates us.

Even more hilarious is that Trippier left a Champions League team for that.... 😂

On 19/12/2021 at 16:35, billy2shots said:

The longer this goes on at Newcastle, the more I see similarities with Blackburn and the Venkys. Remember the promise of Ronaldinho etc. 

If the Toon go down, it will be interesting to see the financial commitment on offer. 

Still getting that feeling...

https://imgur.com/a/22MAMFz

_95995373_pa-9813486.jpg.webp

Edited by billy2shots

We lost on purpose today to concentrate on the league I’m sure! On a plus Botman is looking more than likely now, we’re not far off apart in valuation 🤞🏻