Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic European Football

Eoin

Yeah,sadly it's true.

But Steaua's president just signed a deal for the next 2 matches.

The MAPN (MoND) doesn't want the brand Steaua they want money ( 2 mil. €) :(

I hope that all will be just fine soon.

Just saw Gareth Bale's car was attacked and he was abused and Marca also wrote you don't pay €100 million to someone who is worth €20 million. Well now it's safe to say that sometimes money doesn't matter at all he should have stayed at Spurs or PL atleast!

I am actually shocked http://www.90min.com/posts/2199501-breaking-real-madrid-sack-manager-carlo-ancelotti?utm_source=fotmob&utm_medium=share

Madrid sacked Ancelotti. I know it hasn't been the best season for them. Who are they realistically going to bring in to do a better job?

Maybe it's because they heard Alladyce was available.

Hahaha Just remember that Florentino Perez is their President haha I saw an article in wich the writer said: Perez is like a vicious boy playing FIFA15 lol

I am actually shocked http://www.90min.com/posts/2199501-breaking-real-madrid-sack-manager-carlo-ancelotti?utm_source=fotmob&utm_medium=share

Madrid sacked Ancelotti. I know it hasn't been the best season for them. Who are they realistically going to bring in to do a better job?

Maybe it's because they heard Alladyce was available.

I think they're going for Lambert.

Jurgen Klopp is taking a 6 month sabbatical so that will put a spanner in the works for some teams

I believe Ancelotti will also be taking a six year sabbatical.

I'm shocked and horrified at this. We'l live to regret this mistake. I bet we'l fail at everything next season. :(

Who is there to go to Madrid now? Struggling to think of anyone suitable... What a stupid decision!

There is only 1 man that could have this job

8qjxtxwl.jpg

Who is there to go to Madrid now? Struggling to think of anyone suitable... What a stupid decision!

There is only 1 man that could have this job

8qjxtxwl.jpg

They do say you can only be the best in one league... La Liga may be a step too far for him!

Honestly I don't want Klopp to join Real Madrid, even though his counter attacking and complete attacking build up football is suitable and they might find the best form out of Bale as well. But RM needs to respect their Management, and Klopp deserves it.

Yeah Rafa is by far the favourite, it would be interesting where he'd go if we enquired. The Madrid job is the big one yet he does love us and want to return to the City.

If it was a straight choice between Liverpool and Real I think he would pick Liverpool.

He has managed at places where the fans were not on his side and I think that would be the case at Madrid. His Valencia side were huge rivals of Madrid's 10+ years ago and fans have long memories.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or hasn't Rafa already been in charge all be it a caretaker roll?

It is not a straight choice though unless pool sack Rogers today and for that reason I think Rafa will end up at Madrid.