Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The FMH2011 office

Dec

Hey every one I was just wondering if there is a better tactic for iPod than dec's 4-3-3 ? I would just like to try and if anyone has a tactic of their own PM me I wud love to try it out :) I'm always on the look out for new tactics ;)

I have got back into FMH all be it my original (and only) career this year but still I am in the 5th season now and have lots of regens I have brought for cheap.

As they are indespensible and only a fool would sell them?

Luka Modric is indispensable. Michael Essien is indispensable. Wayne Rooney/Shrek is indispensable. Steven Gerard, Fernando Torres, the list goes on. The point is that the fact that being indispensable shouldn't make a difference. The above list is a list of "Indispensable players" for their respective teams that you can buy, so I think that if you can buy the likes of Gerard, Modric and not Messi or Ronaldo is a bit unfair.

#@?$!!!!!!!!!! Just suffered a major up-haul of injuries leaving with either youngsters or out form players and with 1 player roughly in each position :angry: :mad: <_<

The game really needs a 3D match engine. The PSP could easily display the PC games' graphics, because tbh the PC games graphics aren't great.

Challenge accepted just curious are you from brazil I can't see as I'm on my iPod because you know everything about the league ect

Yeah, I'm Brazilian :)