Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

I got my copy this morning, but have only had time to jump from country to country checking out promising youngsters, free transfers and, of course, old strikers :D

I'm heartbroken to see that Stevie Mallan is no longer around, but I've found a 45 year old in England who may be able to take his place.

There are some decent looking young strikers for potential 1,000 goal challenge use, although I suspect that grey players will be a favourite for that too.

No Angelo? What about 1 league.

As could you do United's England only squad. And then Italy's only United squad. Thanks.

Angelo is on England only.

Anyone want any screenshots or Any info from the game? I'm only glad to help out if you do.

Does Chelsea have both Hazards?

Which youngsters are with Anderlecht?

Both Hazards are on the game with Belgium only loaded.

Anderlecht youth:

Massimo Bruno

Davy Roef

Thomas kaminski

Bigen Yala Lusala

Mohammed Aoulad

Ziguy Babibanga

Fernando canesin

Christophe Diandy

Cyriac Gohi Bi.

Kez, Don't worry I did the first version too, you get used to it and then can never go back to PSP.

Let's go Lisburn Distillery!

Cheers mate I'm just trying to do some scouting at the mo. I tried the tactic you linked me to, but I think I've done it wrong. I think my AML and AMR are in the wrong positions but I'm not sure.

Kez, Don't worry I did the first version too, you get used to it and then can never go back to PSP.

Just played on android for 4 hours. It just doesn't feel the same, I feel I get a more in depth experience on psp. The android version almost feels a little kiddy to me. Maybe it's just me I don't know... Still a good game though but I can see myself going back to the psp version soon.

Haha, my first save is also with them :D

Do you find they leak goals easily after scoring? The amount of draws I have had is annoying even more so when I have been leading in them after either coming back from a goal down or by just blowing a lead quickly.

I am playing the same formation as when I won the CL with Aber so fingers crossed, it lead me to 12 games unbeaten anyway :).

I haven't managed to play much, but it seems harder to put a killer tactic together. A packed midfield and short passing doesn't seem to let you dominate possession in the same was as in 2012. I know there have been tweaks to the match engine, so it may prove harder to beat than on previous versions.

If you go with the board expectation of a respectable league position you get £240k budget and £189,000 per week.

If you feel very optimistic you can get £300k and £227k per week

AS, can you take a screenshot of the RC Lens squad with France (main), England, Italy and Spain loaded please? And can you post the budgets and targets (e.g. winner - £1.2m)? Thanks.

Argh, my dad says I have to wait till Christmas or when the price drops to get it, unless I pay for it myself (but I'm skint)!