Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

It's funny to watch the career section through time.

First we start with the 1000 goal challenge season. Then we move on to the Double Trouble season. Now we're in the Head to Head season. I wonder if it will be the same for FMH14. :)

I wonder the same :) There is always careers that stick out and are rememberd, I wonder who will be those posters in FMH14? :)

It's funny to watch the career section through time.

First we start with the 1000 goal challenge season. Then we move on to the Double Trouble season. Now we're in the Head to Head season. I wonder if it will be the same for FMH14. :)

I wonder the same :) There is always careers that stick out and are rememberd, I wonder who will be those posters in FMH14? :)

The only career I'll remember is the 'When a Devil's feeling Blue' one. Epic stuff :)

I'm currently looking for a new challenge, and I was wondering if anyone on here had any teams to suggest. I prefer 'big teams' or teams which are in leagues lower than the third division, and I also dislike teams in very weak leagues. So...any suggestions?

Have a look in the challenge section is something that I can suggest, but you could do a challenge with a big team which consists basically of dominating everything, or you could choose a lower league team and take them to the top then dominate.

Does anyone play with 'Use Real Players' unchecked in preferences? I'm going to try a save with it, as it would seem quite fun to start a game with no familiar players - although I can see why some people may not enjoy it. I'll keep you guys updated on my experiences...

Actually, I've just remembered that not having real players doesn't actually affect the database - real players are still in the game/at their clubs, but under a different name.

Actually, I've just remembered that not having real players doesn't actually affect the database - real players are still in the game/at their clubs, but under a different name.

haha yea unfortunately.

It would be cool if it just randomly generated EVERYTHING. Players at a club, attributes, name, age, nationality etc..

That would be a cool feature :P

Maybe even teams too(keep team names, just their league. Meaning, A English blue bet south team ends up in the Premier league with the best players

Surprised you could offer them high enough contracts! :wacko:

He did say he had just won the league, though. And I'm sure if they were unhappy, they wouldn't be too picky.