Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unlockables

Dec

Can anyone explain 'National Hero'? I have won Champion's league 4 times consecutively in Career mode!! But still unlocked!!! Why?

It is country Competitions eg World Cup

Sorry need to update that. It is South American, Asian and Russian players I believe and it depends who you are managing.

As the achievement states "show a commitment to home grown talent"............Do they need to be S.American, Asian and Russian, or just English (EPL club) ? My current domestic bias is at 95%, does it need to be at 100% to complete?

I believe I was talking about the no work permits unlockable not the home grown achievement. SI have never stated what the boundaries are for any achievement, sorry.

I have unlocked No Transfer Window and have it selected in unlockables menu but have just bid for a player and agreed deal but has said player will sign in next available window?

I have unlocked No Transfer Window and have it selected in unlockables menu but have just bid for a player and agreed deal but has said player will sign in next available window?

It will be available at new season, not current

Hi, I can't seem to unlock sugar daddy,I'm Wigan and in my 12th season, have won 2 Champo league 3 prem league 5 fa cups and 5 league cups but still haven't unlocked it yet!Why not??

I have finally Unlocked Sugar Daddy, in season 16/17.

192064139d18705ebe90e92c5c65e5347f7e7870192064139d18705ebe90e92c5c65e5347f7e7870192064139d18705ebe90e92c5c65e5347f7e7870

Tactic Achievements:

13/14 - 1st | P 38 | W 34 | D 4 | L 0 | F 87 | A 14 | PTS 106: Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

14/15 - 1st | P 38 | W 33 | D 5 | L 0 | F 89 | A 20 | PTS 104: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

15/16 - 1st | P 38 | W 38 | D 0 | L 0 | F 123 | A 10 | PTS 114: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

Hi guys

I play with Sporting Portugal and it's my 5th season and i won 3 taça de portugal, 4 ligue's cup and i don't unlocked sugar daddy....

Could you hel me please?

Thanks !

I find that my players run their contracts out and become a free agent before retiring. If they do this, would you still get a son?

I think they have to retire when still at your club

Hi all. How do I get the no work permits unlockable? It says to sign players that require work permits but the thing is I cant. When I try to sign a player the deal falls through and they dont sign cause I cant get the work permit.

I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong

Hi all. How do I get the no work permits unlockable? It says to sign players that require work permits but the thing is I cant. When I try to sign a player the deal falls through and they dont sign cause I cant get the work permit.

I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong

You need to sign established internationals with international caps.

I have definitely unlocked "national hero" by winning 1 WC and 2 Euros.  But it does not have any effect on gameplay whatsoever (can't switch to other countries in current save; can't manage country on start of new game).  How actually can I use it?  Thanks!

Hi, I have a few questions as I'm new to this forum (not to fmh, had it since 2010). Firstly as Wigan, I've sold players for £25 mill plus and haven't got the unlockables for the no transfer window unlockables? Also can you list some players worth £10 mill - £15 mill that get up worth a lot? I'm in my second season as Wigan :D thanks people

Easiest way to unlock "NO TRANSFER WINDOW" start a new games as Real Madrid and start by selling the big guns Bale, Ronaldo and Co. Put them on the Transfer list and then offer to clubs but adjust there asking price to around £20 - 25 Million. Also put the players under £20 on the market for £10 Million.

By the way.. I finally unlocked my son! It was with a player who hadn't played a single game for the last two seasons - so the criteria that the player must play at least one match every is in fact incorrect.

I got No Loan Restrictions unlocked by having a player I had loaned to another club get Player of the Season, as opposed to bringing in a player on loan.

I got Loan Restriction Unlockable. Then I turn it on but there still "You cant make a loan cause loan window has passed". Whats wrong?

And is there any explain about why there are many people who got National Hero but they cannot start a new game with National Team. I got the same problem too.