Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Does anyone know the changes.txt code for Atlético Madrid"B"? I know the first team code but I can't for the life of me crack their B team. I've tried just about every combination possible but if someone has already used it before and managed to get it to work, can you please let me know :)

Again, I've tried a lot of codes regarding it.

Does anyone know the changes.txt code for Atlético Madrid"B"? I know the first team code but I can't for the life of me crack their B team. I've tried just about every combination possible but if someone has already used it before and managed to get it to work, can you please let me know :)

Again, I've tried a lot of codes regarding it.

It may not be possible. I had FMH12 on Android and all I can say is changes.txt didn't support everything. It would then probably be fair to assume that it hasn't changed since then as it isn't an official feature.

Tactically it seems small tweaks make a big difference. Small changes like the role of one player or team mentality/intensity makes a big difference when you tailor your tactic to each opponent. It can result in landslide victories against sides like Real Madrid or cause shock losses to Granada if you screw up. Prematch reports are the key.

"Cruising" as much as this game allows atm in Season 2. Makes the game exciting :D.

Also, with training, if you use (for outfield) 11 "points" for ech regime 95% of players will be happy.

0 for none, 1 for light, 2 for medium and 3 for intensive. Stats achieved can still be IT-like from the past few FMHs minus the allroundedness.

How does that work?

Guys, i meant to ask this a long time ago anyway, my keeper in one match kept us in the game, got man of the match (rating 9) but then the match report said 'poor goalkeeping' only hapened to me once is this supposed to be a one off?

I'm in 5th season and I've just realised something..the only way I've sold players is transfer list and offer them out..never had a bid for a unlisted player..

Look at this beast!AJFiq7m.png

And I retrained him to play as a DL.

And look at kagawa's value!wk5VpDb.png

In my utd test save kagawa had a 48mil value then had a 12 month injury and never got to the same heights again :( sooo saaad. rafael in mine is beast man only downside is the fact that others in the team in the team didnt like him, but that didnt affect his or the teams form too much

Look at this beast!AJFiq7m.png

And I retrained him to play as a DL.

And look at kagawa's value!wk5VpDb.png

In my utd test save kagawa had a 48mil value then had a 12 month injury and never got to the same heights again :( sooo saaad. rafael in mine is beast man only downside is the fact that others in the team in the team didnt like him, but that didnt affect his or the teams form too much

You may think it didn't affect the team, but whatever results you did get probably wasn't as good as they could have been if the harmony was fine.

The AI are so overpowered in this game it's beyond a joke now! I'm in season 5 with an almost world class side and I'm losing, week in week out, to FC Nantes; Stade Brestois and Stade De Reims.. You'll have a joke about my PSG career in FMH12, but I'm honestly getting so annoyed at how OP the AI are in This!

Actually I think it's not much about the AI being overpowered. In my opinion the game punishes you more with little things like having too many new faces, changing tactics, player morale, etc.

In my third season now, and three times I have struggled but overcame the bad form and later won games back and forth.

I even managed to make my 4-2-3-1 from FMH13 work like a charm in the League One :)

I've played as a few teams without much success. I've played a couple of saves as Madrid and done really well. I think that's more due to Madrid being a hard team to lose with. By the time I start playing with someone else I'll probably be getting as frustrated as you guys, where you would have all cracked it by then and be sailing.

I'm playing as Man United Wrexham and Sampdoria. Did well with Man United, doing decently with Wrexham and have only played a few games as Sampdoria.

Any player who is generally inconsistent? I haven't been lucky with APM on the wings so far in FMH14. I would suggest winger/inside forward. And the lone striker, I have good experience with the advanced forward role - even more when using wingers.

Has anyone tried managing in Brazil yet? Does it still deliver?

I have been managing Palmeiras and my team is doing good. they've got excellent training facility and a decent fund for a lower league side in Brazil

How stupid, I have no excuses lol. I've never even heard of him either, haven't even looked at lesser known players in this game, something I've neglected so far.

Seven wins out of seven in the league with Porto, 19 scored 0 conceded. Beat Steaua 5-0 in the CL but have lost both away games 0-2 and 0-1 to Juventus and Olympiakos. Need to win the home games!

Won the prem with Peterborough...GET IN..only by 2 points though..still yet to have any bids for unlisted players :(..just the champions league to win....and fa cup...and league cup..haha

pretty annoying now, 6 seasons and not 1 single bid for any unlisted players..been in the prem for 4 of those..mental, i want a bid god damn it..a nice nig fat juicy one would be fine