Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 - My wish list

Maumau76

I'd like to see more interaction with players and press. They would be simple text screens, and hopefully something SI can work into coming editions. It's the one aspect of FMPC that I'd like to see make its way to FMH.

Yes...more interactions. It can be a important part of the game. Interactions always help me with players morale :) .

In FmH 15 i like to see MLS and one of this leagues: Russian,Romanian,Argentinian. And more playable nations :) Nigeria,Romania,Cameroon...

Highlights can be more accurate...they have some bugs.

What I would love to see

1. Backroom staff

2. In depth finances, so we can see how our club is doing financially

3. Organise friendlies (like FMPC, the chance to arrange tours, PS Tournaments etc)

4. Media Interaction and interaction with rival managers and media going into derby games)

5. Development Squads, does not necessarily have to be a development league, but done by generating friendlies through the season

Some great ideas but to me the game has slowed down too much already and i dread the thought of them, especially as i can't see many holding our attention after the buzz (hello Myclub :@)

I think the idea of scouting should be more crucial in signing players.

Like, if I see a 16 year old lad from Brazil, I can simply go onto their profile and see exactly how they play and their exact quality, which is unrealistic. The stats could be hidden/estimated by your scouts and they have to go out and scout them to find out precise attributes.

I'm not sure if I've explained it clearly but hey ho :)

What I would love to see

1. Backroom staff

2. In depth finances, so we can see how our club is doing financially

3. Organise friendlies (like FMPC, the chance to arrange tours, PS Tournaments etc)

4. Media Interaction and interaction with rival managers and media going into derby games)

5. Development Squads, does not necessarily have to be a development league, but done by generating friendlies through the season

Some great ideas but to me the game has slowed down too much already and i dread the thought of them, especially as i can't see many holding our attention after the buzz (hello Myclub :@)

I have to agree with Ash on point 1, the inclusion of backroom staff would make it far too complicated and slow to load, especially if you have an older iPhone or lower-end Android device.

Point 2 would probably be a nice inclusion (and add realism), but at the same time I don't really see where you could go with that in the sense that it'd just make the game a lot more difficult and complicated for no reason (other than to be able to set the ticket price maybe?).

Point 3 would be very very very nice, but to be honest I don't really see what the point is in making all this complicated coding so that you can have a few custom friendlies a season.

Point 4- I agree, they added more media interaction this year with the title challengers and increased the chance of comments on your star player, but sometimes it's unrealistic... I've been getting these annoying "Espanyol labelled as title outsiders" every 2nd day (LITERALLY) in my career (#spoilers) and I really couldn't imagine how annoyed I'd be if it was every day- a little bit is good (you can tell your player if you're happy or not and in private or in public), too much won't be (desktop style interaction).

Point 5- We already have this. Eg. Barca "B", Real Madrid Castilla, FC Bayern II... I'm not sure if I'd be correct in saying that if you're at say Chelsea and you put a player in the reserves- that they'll accumulate gametime over the season (in a similar way to how stats a generated for players in non-playable leagues?)

I'm very tempted to make a new thread called "things you'd like to see in FMH and even if they aren't likely nobody is going to tell you why you can't have them"

I'm very tempted to make a new thread called "things you'd like to see in FMH and even if they aren't likely nobody is going to tell you why you can't have them"

But that defeats the fun! :P.

Also, I'm not saying you can't have them, you just can't have them in FMH, play the normal FM if you really really really want some of these features- this is handheld, so I believe it should stay as handheld, not a FM* for phones and tablets.

*Edit: desktop FM is what I meant

In the end though this is a wish list not a suggestion list. Look at DanTheStripe's suggestion above. He's not an idiot and surely understands that sound isn't likely to appear in FMH. But he's come here and said he would like to see it, if I was to then tell him why we won't be having it, that would be pretty patronising of me.

Prolly mentioned by others, but more indepth tactics. Looks like PSP had that in the past. Don't know how it worked out, but i like toying around with tactics, so some love for the tactics department would be nice :)

In my club mode would be very nice (and I'm sure everyone would agree with me) to be able when creating a player give more information about the player like: 

second nationality, choose for them to be able to play in more than one position ,

be able to give the players more stars like 4 star and a half 3 and half star like on Fifa when choosing teams and please make sugar daddy easier to have in the game.   

In one sense, Sugar daddy is very easy to get: you just need to pay some money. As long as it's available as an in app purchase, SI are never going to make it easier to get through normal gameplay. We should probably be thankful that they haven't made it harder :P

I do agree that "My Club" could have been done a bit better, with more flexibility when creating players etc.

My wishlist (I am fully aware that it probably won't happen due to technical issues, purely what my ideal version would be) - a choice on your assistant manager, my latest told me my messi regen would never develop beyond a fringe player to begin with. To be able to hire a new one, or at least upgrade him would be nice. - checking a managers history, or checking a clubs managerial history. I've been in positions where a manager has come out of nowhere and I wanted to check where he had been. - make regens much harder to find, change their nationality etc. It becomes too easy just picking up a neymar regen for peanuts and ruins the sense of achievement when you eventually sell them on. - more research into club finances, Forest have a budget of 1.6m? - create names for the chairman at the club, it feels a little more personal. - My Club the idea is great, I don't have a particular wish as I'm sure SI are going to be updating that over the years. - Turn the reserves into U21s and give them completely random potentials. Also stick a foreign player in there every so often. Dave Rose has come through mine about 5 times.

League: Russian, MLS and Yurkey

Youth team: U-19, U-21, U-23 please. U-19 champion league pls

Do not add the profit and balance... really hard. it messing me up on fm14 so hard with my FH(Iceland) save

I'd like to be able to offer coaching positions to retiring players

As others have mentioned, Co efficients and seedings for European competitions,, along with all of the money clubs earn by competing in Europe 

And, oddly, interference from the board, to mirror what some managers really have to face 

Lastly, I wish those of us with higher end phones could buy more leagues as extras, although ideally find a way to replace or delete certain leagues so everyone could play the Russian, American leagues instead of less popular nations 

I would also love to see more media interaction, like in the build up to a derby game and things like players crossing the divide...i.e. when Sunderland play Newcastle, Jack Colback becomes the subject of a press conference.

I would also like to see relationships of some kind, like in FM PC players and staff have clubs/people they like and clubs/people they dislike.

Stadium Names, all we get right now is the capacity and attendance at each match, would love to see avg.att stats, which would be easier to help determine when the time is right to ask for that expansion we really want. I would also like to see Groundshares worked properly, so that the tenant club cant push an expansion through. Where a groundshare is happening, would like the ability to ask the board to build a new stadium in place of expansion.

Access to check the finances

Backroom staff

Development Squads

U21 Internationals

The ability to pick our own friendlies, have like the PC game, where we can have the choice to play home, away, mini tournaments or overseas tours.

Dont know if it would be easy to implement...Club Links...Feeder Clubs and Parent Clubs, more International Tournaments(Each International Tournament from each continent i.e. Gold Cup, A.C.O.N, Olympics)

Better scouting...More than 2, I would like to scout various competitions, the ability to scout countries and not just a region(Spain or Portugal rather than Southern Europe)

More unplayable teams/divisions, the highest unplayable divisions in England is Step 3/7th Tier(Northern Premier, Southern League and Isthmian League), would love to see the game have teams right down to Step 6/10th Tier in organised unplayable divisions with the ability for them to rise through the Pyramid.

That being said, most of what I want wont happen anytime soon, but it is a wishlist and I wish for it one day

I'm a bit late but if a player is out of contract can there be a release button on that screen

Scouts having better and worse stats, just like the non handheld game, and coaches like the big game

Fix the offer for free, and then neg up the buyer, but have a realistic selling engine, so it's not impossible to shift your Kevin Francis's

Controversial question time but how would you guys feel if the match view engine was scrapped all together? I understand people use it but I personally don't so I am somewhat biased. Hear me out though, it's an incredibly bugged part of the game which has no real use, it's not like you can use it to fix your formation or anything like that so does it have a point? One of the most posted complaints here about the game is how the visuals are bugged and don't actually work, most of the solutions posted is to get the engine better, but how about removing it completely and focusing on improving another part of the game? 

I'm interested to hear your views lads so get posting :)

Adding to my choices: make all national teams organise their own friendlies. This ensures that every player will get regular caps if they're good enough for their national team.

Controversial question time but how would you guys feel if the match view engine was scrapped all together? I understand people use it but I personally don't so I am somewhat biased. Hear me out though, it's an incredibly bugged part of the game which has no real use, it's not like you can use it to fix your formation or anything like that so does it have a point? One of the most posted complaints here about the game is how the visuals are bugged and don't actually work, most of the solutions posted is to get the engine better, but how about removing it completely and focusing on improving another part of the game?

Completely with you on this. I personally never use it, I also think that even if you did you still won't actually be able to see tactical flaws.

Re: Ashez

I'd much rather use my own imagination reading the text which is what I do anyway so I'm 100% with you on this! Would much rather have a 'home' screen of the match with match stats, match events, scorers etc… it must take up a lot of space so would be better used elsewhere instead of making it better

Flawed though it is, I still like the match engine. I always play on "very fast" so have no time to actually read the commentary anyway. Running commentary at a speed where I can read it feels like it would take to long to get through a game, but I freely admit that it may actually turn out faster if I'm not watching all those clips of 2d match engine.

I do like to see my players scoring, though, even if they are just dots.

Realistically, I can't see SI ever removing the 2D engine. It would seem like such a step backwards and would hurt their ability to attract new customers.