Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

We have another Manager???!

I work behind the scenes. Think of me as a ninja manager.

I heard about you before just never seen you post. Have you really only posted 4 times? (5 if you respond to me :) )

We have another Manager???!

I work behind the scenes. Think of me as a ninja manager.

I heard about you before just never seen you post. Have you really only posted 4 times? (5 if you respond to me :) )

Sure is. I've never been much of a poster because I so rarely play the game that I can't contribute anything to that side of the site, so I just keep hidden.

Dec, recent topics has slightly changed!!!

I've just done a quick forum upgrade. What bit in particular is wrong and I'll look into it.

It's nothing wrong, its just there's 5 recent topics instead of 3. I noticed a few things yesterday that are fixed nw, like the level wa not showing up. It's all fine now.

Dec, recent topics has slightly changed!!!

I've just done a quick forum upgrade. What bit in particular is wrong and I'll look into it.

It's nothing wrong, its just there's 5 recent topics instead of 3. I noticed a few things yesterday that are fixed nw, like the level wa not showing up. It's all fine now.

Ah, good catch. Wouldn't have noticed that myself. :)

Is has seemed to resolved it self now but I kept getting this message.

z3NoQ1N.jpg

It was using the mobile skin to view me message inbox and again for my notifications.

Ok, got an idea about that. Will have a play.

Is has seemed to resolved it self now but I kept getting this message.

z3NoQ1N.jpg

It was using the mobile skin to view me message inbox and again for my notifications. 

I got that

Those errors should now be fixed.

As a side effect though (hacky fixes, yay!), witihin your messages, the number of messages per-folder may not work correctly. Will be properly fixed at the next upgrade!

The site has been moved to a new server try to clear you DNS cache, is there any solution to this? P.S I have tried clearing cache, data and even uninstalled and then reinstalled again. Happening with my Chrome Mobile.

Any tip would be helpful thanks.

The site has been moved to a new server try to clear you DNS cache, is there any solution to this? P.S I have tried clearing cache, data and even uninstalled and then reinstalled again. Happening with my Chrome Mobile.

It's just a case of waiting unfortunately. The change was a very minor one, so most users won't have even noticed a difference, but some internet providers are slower than others.

Things should be ok by tonight though, if not, in the morning. It's normally 24-36 hours before everyone has access again

It's just a case of waiting unfortunately. The change was a very minor one, so most users won't have even noticed a difference, but some internet providers are slower than others.

Things should be ok by tonight though, if not, in the morning. It's normally 24-36 hours before everyone has access again

Thanks for the help Putzy :) actually it's working fine with Mozilla, HTC Stock Browser and Opera but I am actually used to Chrome so the transition is a bit harsh.

Ah, good to know you have some way to access!

Do you happen to use the Data Saver functionality in Chrome? It could be that making the changeover slower in that browser only because that caches things a lot longer than normal. Maybe worth a look. (Although I do recommend using the saver in general - but sometimes turning that off to try to eliminate problems is worth a go!)

I guess this is related but this is the first time I've been able to sign in since late last night (I got kicked out then couldn't enter again, every time I put my details in the site just refreshed and I wasn't signed in), just letting you know.

I guess this is related but this is the first time I've been able to sign in since late last night (I got kicked out then couldn't enter again, every time I put my details in the site just refreshed and I wasn't signed in), just letting you know.

Yup, sorry about that. A bug that's been hiding for a while that decided to hit when we did the server move. Didn't expect it to happen, but managed to patch it this afternoon!

Putzy I believe you managed to scrap the bug which made new messages appear whenever we clicked on the notification buttons on the mobile skin? Coz its kinda vanished now.

I had the same Dev.

I think there might be a few issues as they have just moved to a new server.

Putzy seem to be on them quickly though so great work.

Just make sure we report any problems here an give them time to resolve them

Of course! Anything for Vibe. ;)

I just wanted to inform that that bug is gone now. At least for me. :)

Putzy I believe you managed to scrap the bug which made new messages appear whenever we clicked on the notification buttons on the mobile skin? Coz its kinda vanished now.

Wasn't even aware that was a problem, but if I've managed to fix it by patching other issues, then it's something else off the list! :)

I had the same Dev.

I think there might be a few issues as they have just moved to a new server.

Putzy seem to be on them quickly though so great work.

Just make sure we report any problems here an give them time to resolve them

Haha "a few" is an understatement. The amount of little things that both Dec and I knew about but didn't need urgent attention that have come to the front after the move is unreal!

But yeah, any issues which weren't here on Friday (so, little skin problems can still be ignored - they're all in the process of being polished anyway), please let one of us know and it'll be fixed ASAP. The quicker we get the site stable again, the quicker we can progress with the next big upgrade!

Yup, sorry about that. A bug that's been hiding for a while that decided to hit when we did the server move. Didn't expect it to happen, but managed to patch it this afternoon!

Sound, I was getting worried when I could see everyone else online haha.

Well I actually never turn the data saver on because I actually don't need it lol but even it was on it would be turned off when I cleared defaults and data as I reckon Chrome doesn't have it turned on in default.

Sound, I was getting worried when I could see everyone else online haha.

Same thing happened to me until lunchtime. I thought I had been banned lol.

I reported it on FB.

Weird when you see other people posting.

Yes the site has been buggy recently. Sometimes I can access it with mobile skin but sometimes I cant and I have to use the PC skin. That's cool but It's hard to navigate using my phone.

Are these on different internet providers? Such as going from Wifi to 3G? if so that would be the reason. Sadly nothing we can do. The server is with the same people as before it is just a bigger and better server.

Which network are you on? O2 is fine. Sadly we have to play the waiting game for others to update their names. I will submit a ticket but it is just a waiting game. We can't make them update. It is frustrating for us.

I know we have to wait but the site is fine on WiFi but doesn't works on 4G and basically I got WiFi only at home. When I am out I can't even access the site. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Basically I can't have any faster connection in my mobile. Like when I am out at break I have stand near my work place to get the WiFi signal I can't even sit lol.

I know we have to wait but the site is fine on WiFi but doesn't works on 4G and basically I got WiFi only at home. When I am out I can't even access the site. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Basically I can't have any faster connection in my mobile. Like when I am out at break I have stand near my work place to get the WiFi signal I can't even sit lol.

Besides the site works on my stock browser but it repeats the comments and it's basically a bad experience browsing in my stock browser.

Besides the site works on my stock browser but it repeats the comments and it's basically a bad experience browsing in my stock browser.