Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

That's what mine did originally. Have your cleared your Internet browser cache?

I don't think I've ever cleared my cache lol. Just cleared it now. Had the spinning circle for ages while it was clearing :-)

Will try the trace thing again now.

Edit:

Got same msg again mike on the trace.

There should be some improvement in connection this evening... A somewhat temporary fix is in place which either will or won't help. Very vague, I know.

This probably won't be fixed properly for another few days though unfortunately. The main issue is spread over a few different areas and needs a number of things to come together before it'll be perfect.

This is very annoying though - it's stopping me from working on the new site upgrade! Just one of those things though... shouldn't happen, but it does. :(

I use UC Mini Browser in my phone and the mobile skin. Sometimes it works but most of the time I can't connect to the site. So I usually change the settings to Computer skin and it works..but its hard to navigate on mobile :/

Then I believe I'm one of those few who have had an improvement here. I had the same problem but it lasted a day. Now the site is way better, and faster.

Actually I noticed the site is actually a lot faster than the previous one in Mobile Skin and yeahhh no more two comments hahahahahaha!!!!

That is indeed good news.

Btw. If I may. Why change to another server? Speed? Stability? :)

Neither really. Site future potential and we outgrew what we had.

To put it into perspective the new server costs around twice as much as the old one a year.

Just curious here Dec, does ad revenue contribute to a good part of the site's cost? (assuming you get th is revenue. not really sure how this works). because if the server is twice as expensive now..we are really going to need to step it up with the donations.

Just curious here Dec, does ad revenue contribute to a good part of the site's cost? (assuming you get th is revenue. not really sure how this works). because if the server is twice as expensive now..we are really going to need to step it up with the donations.

Advertising revenues do not cover the site costs but with premium accounts we are predicting we can cover the cost of the site.

Guys.

Just wanted to inform you that the site was running super slow from the past three hours.

It's working fine now. :)

Guys.

Just wanted to inform you that the site was running super slow from the past three hours.

It's working fine now. :)

That might be the nightly backups..... Will need to think about that. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Of course Lewis. :)

I had the same problem from the past two hours ad well.

But now I'm out of my residence. And am using 3g so it's working fine now.