Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

Currently not, I don't feel statuses are a key part to the forum so not going to upgrade just for that but be aware the mobile skin will be vastly improved in the future.

It is a nice idea, not sure about notification's though as it could become too many in a short space of time but "You have recieved 10 reputation points since your last log in".

Late answer on this, but the point is not to know when or how much rep you got, but instead being able to track where it came from.

So instead of having a notification system, just make your rep value clickable and it shows you the posts you got rep on, preferably on a sortable manner (quantity of rep or date of last rep).

Clear enough? :D

Being able to jump to the last post in a mail thread on mobile since its a pain to have to go through page by page lol.

Articles contains the latest news on the games such as updates, these aren't on the forums. It may not be of use now but soon we will be taking the forums that are useless such as downloads and not adding them back.

As it stands it will be staying as the featured as that is the "home page" for us.

I'm not sure what the problem actually is, and it's probably going to be quite hard to fix, but there is a problem with logging into this site on Google Chrome, for some reason, but only the PC.

I have Windows 7 installed on my laptop, with the latest Chrome as well, but every time I try to login, on either the Featured or Forums pages, it has an error.

When I click on the Sign In button, it doesn't do anything, so it's probably a broken link. And when I open it in a new tab, it works, but doesn't let me login. Chrome gives me a message saying 'no sign in name entered', which is really annoying since there seems to be no way around it.

I have the same set up and it works, it is a pop up window not a new link.

I know, but when I click it, it doesn't do anything.

I have Same Set-up as well works for me. Try clearing Cookies and Cache?

Disclaimer: Cookies will delete saved passwords

OK, cheers, will try it.

I'm sure I could read through and find answe but I'm on my phone and it'd take ages. Who is responsible for this site? As in who funds it? I know Dec has a lot to do with this place (great job btw) are there an other mods/admins?

There are mods and Conor/Putzy do a lot coding wise but I am the one who is admin as in controlling the staff, putting out content and doing most of the decisions such as new features, I fund the place too. That being said the staff team both past and present have a big input into the site too in content and keeping the site tidy and not a spammy mess.

Seriously, you need to stop arguing with those fmh.ucoz.com guys, it makes you seem scared of him and is just really annoying. If you really are better than him then let him have his moment because you'll quickly take it back.

It has when it's in the public, if it's nothing to do with me then please keep it private.

By the very fact that it changes my opinion of this site then I believe that (almost by definition) it has 'got' something to do with this site.