Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

It's a pain but you do get used to it. It's like I want the logo/faces but once they're added it makes connecting my iPod to the PC a nightmare so I've learnt to go without.

He should be wearing a red and white striped jumper and hat. Blue jeans.

Oh sorry, I thought you said Wally. I'm a mod on a where's Wally forum too.

Edited by Lee-Roy
Grammar

stop with the JB thing lads, it's legal* and very easy just do it under the guidance of someone who knows what he's doing

*has illegal uses though

Erm...how about breaking Apples Terms and Conditions? Let alone voiding warranties.

stop with the JB thing lads, it's legal* and very easy just do it under the guidance of someone who knows what he's doing

*has illegal uses though

Erm...how about breaking Apples Terms and Conditions? Let alone voiding warranties.

Apple Stores started repairing JB iDevices a while ago, not too informed on this though

Using an iPhone 5s and new engine feels very slow compared to 14's. However, hVen't yet upgraded to ios8 so will do this and see if it helps.

Also seems much harder to score on the new one, but same is true for the computer (basically everyone has a super goalie!) so feels more realistic...might have to make the 1kc a 0.5kc challenge now though!

In my experience it feels like very little happens with the new engine: most of the match is spent staring at the overview screen with occasional, very slow commentary (this is with speed set to very fast and key highlights).

Maybe it's my tactics, but it's very hard to develop them when it takes so long to play a game.

Using an iPhone 5s and new engine feels very slow compared to 14's. However, hVen't yet upgraded to ios8 so will do this and see if it helps.

Also seems much harder to score on the new one, but same is true for the computer (basically everyone has a super goalie!) so feels more realistic...might have to make the 1kc a 0.5kc challenge now though!

Surprised to hear this on the 5s, what speed settings are you using?

Anyone else slacking? Struggling tactically, gone for realistic tactics this time round, usually I try about 4/5 tactics in a season with a good team and win the league.

With Man United couldn't work any magic used like 10 tactic and struggled to score or get consistent results, finished 5th

@alari

I play FMC on PC, won the league 1st time with Southampton no problem, but this is another level

Anyone else slacking? Struggling tactically, gone for realistic tactics this time round, usually I try about 4/5 tactics in a season with a good team and win the league.

With Man United couldn't work any magic used like 10 tactic and struggled to score or get consistent results, finished 5th

@alari

I play FMC on PC, won the league 1st time with Southampton no problem, but this is another level

Sounds pretty accurate for Man Utd at the moment to be fair!!

Playing on LG G2 with Android 4.2.2. Matches are okay with new engine :-)

In answer to Alari's question, the UI is blazing - much more responsive than FMH2014.

How long are the matches taking, on average? I've had 5 minutes plus on my S4 for matches with relatively few highlights. It's the bits between highlights that slow it down.

Less than that even on extended highlights... There is a little pause now and again, but only for a few seconds. Tactical changes & half time is only a few seconds, too

I'm using an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.1 and games with the new engine take 3-4 minutes at times with commentary only, key only and very fast options set. I think the slow down is due to the game now using seconds as well as minutes (check the old engine, you will see what i mean). It would be nice to have a hybrid of the two (new engine, old timings).

Anyone bought a son yet?

No but i got mine days into the game! Is this normal?

I'm using an iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.1 and games with the new engine take 3-4 minutes at times with commentary only, key only and very fast options set. I think the slow down is due to the game now using seconds as well as minutes (check the old engine, you will see what i mean). It would be nice to have a hybrid of the two (new engine, old timings).

Anyone bought a son yet?

DId you buy the bundle pack?

Just to clarify jailbreaking is legal on iphones and ipods but its illegal to jb an ipad, also jb your device does come with risks, but if know what your doing then its fine.

Surprised to hear this on the 5s, what speed settings are you using?

Commentary only, very fast. Tried both extended and key but doesn't seen to make much difference.

On 14 it used to take roughly 2 mins per match with the same settings, probably about 5 now although it seems to go in fits and starts - will run at roughly 14 speed for a bit and then seems to slow to a crawl. Bookings and penalties seem to be particularly bad at slowing it down.

Played over an hour and I only completed 3 matches. New engine played the matches too slow even with the fastest speed set-up. It seems that changing tactics during the match makes it more slower, and some tactics that works well in the old engine doesnt work using the new one..,

Anyone bought a son yet?

DId you buy the bundle pack?

Yep, that would explain it. Would it also explain why none of my achievements unlock?

Playing before and I kept feeling hard done by so I decided to have a look at it.

Strikers results from 24 played games:

Total Shots: 193

Shots on target: 167

Goals: 26

Am I right in being a bit peeved off about now? My striker has 18 shooting so he should be pretty deadly and 18 decisions. To have that many shots he's also obviously doing something right and the team is working around him, and before you ask he's not my free kick taker or anything like that so most of his shots should be reasonable chances.

Hey guys ive found a little trick to lessen the lag using the new engine on adroid devices.

On your settings -> developer options change window animation, transition animation and animation duration scale to 0.5x and check disable hardware overlays and force gpu rendering. I also use all in one toolbox app w/ plug-in game booster and run fmh 15 from there. Highlights now runs very smooth on my sg note 10.1..,

Generally I liked the game, especially the new feature scouting agency

Some things that i disliked.

1) no new leagues - but that's okay. Will play in Spain for the whole year.

2) abscence of some loans. F.e: Van Ginkel not on loan to Milan; Traore not on loan to Vitesse. 

3) No new players in unplayable leagues. Again no Kokorin in Dinamo, the player with the highest PA in Russia.

4) What have they done with German teams? When I saw Munchen lions, Gelsenkirchen, RBL, it seemed to me like i am playing PES.

5) Aerial except Heading, Why?    But that's okay too.

The German team names are due to licensing issues: SI don't have the right to use their real names. Heading on fmh was always a combination of the heading and jumping stats from fm so they've just given or a new name that more accurately reflects what the attribute covers.

The German team names are due to licensing issues: SI don't have the right to use their real names. Heading on fmh was always a combination of the heading and jumping stats from fm so they've just given or a new name that more accurately reflects what the attribute covers.

Why do they have those issues? Great game development team, but cannot do anything with those issues? Again, asking myself, if they coped with those issues in FM PC, what's the problem for FMH...

Highlights now runs very smooth on my sg note 10.1..,

What specs do you have for your Note, mean CPU and RAM mainly?

I wonder if I could run it on my Galaxy Tab 2 (which has 2-core 1000 Mhz CPU and 1Gb RAM)... Guess, it's too weak to run it...

It was the same on PC FM with the team names etc so your point isnt valid

Found out that the 'lag' and slowing down on the new match engine is where it is set to key highlights it still does the highlights from extented but on commentary only and at the same speed so being set to key makes it no quicker when infact makes it seem slower as at least you have something to watch when on extended! Have a check play on extended and you wont have those 'in between' moments

Where I say lag and slowing down I mean when the clock goes insanely slowly buy this is where if on extended it would be showing you a highlight