Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

What have you seen Ashez?

Just something I've wanted for about three years now ;), once I have something in mind you guys will see it for sure :D.

What have you seen Ashez?

Just something I've wanted for about three years now ;), once I have something in mind you guys will see it for sure :D.

Oh come on you can't just say that and not go into detail ;-)

The hype starts early for this save ;), I just duno what I want to do with it as yet but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time :D.

The hype starts early for this save ;), I just duno what I want to do with it as yet but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time :D.

Don't leave us waiting around to long :) but no doubt it will be epic :)

First impression from me is that 1080 faces still don't work. Anyone else fairing differently?

Try transferring them to logos_iPad.
On my android device, 1080p player face works in logos_1080p/players after update to 6.2

Is it me or someone else also feels the roles are actually getting better and the amount of long shots have reduced?!

What match engine are you using buddy?

Finally Si cleaned up their previous mistakes by releasing a class update. Kudos to y'all. The match engine speed is so damn fast. Brilliant feature for people who play long term challenges. A Pretty layout as well.. Very impressed. Thanks SI!

No happy medium in the match engine anymore (for me)... I'm finding 'Fast' is too slow, and 'Very Fast' is far too fast!!

Everything else though is much welcomed!

I like the new engine but i'm loving this updated old one! Doing a season a day now and ive got two kids, two jobs, plus other commitments!

Tbf its prob more a case of 'very fast' being that fast that 'fast' seems really slow when its really not

No happy medium in the match engine anymore (for me)... I'm finding 'Fast' is too slow, and 'Very Fast' is far too fast!!

Everything else though is much welcomed!

Same issue (Samsung S3)... It seems like no one at SI didn't test their game on (popular) Android devices... I understand that they cannot test on all devices, but S3 is quite popular... And despite it isn't top Android device currently, the difference between Very Fast and Fast should not be like now :blush:  :blink:

Can you indicate the OS version you're using - on Android that (unfortunately) can make a huge difference to how the device handles threaded processing and suchlike.

(also the S3 has two variants one with a REALLY fast main core and several really slow sub-cores and the more common one which doesn't ... I don't suppose you know which you have?)

Is it me or someone else also feels the roles are actually getting better and the amount of long shots have reduced?!

Breathes a sign of relief ;)

I'm using the Tesco Hudl (previous version), which I believe uses its own Android 4.2.2 OS.

I have always played the old Champ Mans (00/01 still my favourite game of all time!!!) and FMH 13/14 & 14/15 in the fastest mode, and been able to read it fine. Now 'very fast' is like a blur! And 'fast' is far, far too slow for my liking. 'Very fast' was perfect before 6.2. I can live with it, but preferred how it was before the latest update.

Thanks for replying by the way. Nice to see attention being paid to a game long after release. I have spent too much time on consoles recently, and the fixing of bugs/known issues in games is a shambles (cough 2k sports cough cough).

Can you indicate the OS version you're using - on Android that (unfortunately) can make a huge difference to how the device handles threaded processing and suchlike.

(also the S3 has two variants one with a REALLY fast main core and several really slow sub-cores and the more common one which doesn't ... I don't suppose you know which you have?)

Breathes a sign of relief ;)

Hopefully this will continue in FMH 2016 ;)

Regarding the new speed on the old match engine, it is crazy fast! I'm digging it actually. Now you can storm past a season in a relatively short time. I only wish that the fast setting was a little faster. I think it slowed down just a little bit with the update. Still very good update! Currently playing with Shalke :)

I'm using the Tesco Hudl (previous version), which I believe uses its own Android 4.2.2 OS.

I have always played the old Champ Mans (00/01 still my favourite game of all time!!!) and FMH 13/14 & 14/15 in the fastest mode, and been able to read it fine. Now 'very fast' is like a blur! And 'fast' is far, far too slow for my liking. 'Very fast' was perfect before 6.2. I can live with it, but preferred how it was before the latest update.

Thanks for replying by the way. Nice to see attention being paid to a game long after release. I have spent too much time on consoles recently, and the fixing of bugs/known issues in games is a shambles (cough 2k sports cough cough).

Just so I know are you using the old or new match engine and which 'view' is active (ie. commentary only or pitch).

Thanks (and sorry for all the questions but it makes a big difference)

Original match engine and text only. I'm going to give the enhanced engine a go, see how that works... Do I need to start a new game for that to work?

Original match engine and text only. I'm going to give the enhanced engine a go, see how that works... Do I need to start a new game for that to work?

Yes you need to start a new game to change engines mate :)

Yeah - you'll need to switch it over in preferences and then start a new game.