Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ash And Sam Fail At Becoming The Best In History!

Ashez

Thankfully that's the aim of the game so the challenge is still square! :D

We've both missed out on early chances to make some headway though!

Ashez vs SamHardy

Battle To be The Best In History

Season 3

I was generally happy with my performance within season two but i knew i had to up my game if i had any chance of not only beating Sam but of completing the challenge. It was season three where i decided against my better judgement to drop one of my strikers and give Ayoze a run in the team with less competition for goals within the forward line, let's take a look at how i got on. 

Transfers

1MurAqW.png

Tello was brought in as my winger of choice while some familiar faces left our team

X5bTBpw.png

Reina and Fellaini came in on the cheap and i'm sure their experience can only enhance my squad!

Season Review

WdwNzXo.png

A bitterly disappointing season, we managed to make headway in the league but third isn't first while we didn't do too well in the cups.

League

z5uRqs3.png

Already you can see the problem was goals!

Champions League

QxjvXWr.png

We almost made it out of an impossible group!

The Season Ended In Two Fixtures

rEhLu2c.png

If only those United results were reversed!

Team Information

QhbuhWn.png

hQCedUS.png

Injury Blows

z6NPap8.png

ItSrlbA.png

devastating news for England and Newcastle!

Manager Information

PdcBybU.png

The Main Event

Ayoze

Contract Talks

Kljhtfs.png

Okay!

OShIB4a.png

I hear you!

PIt5k9i.png

Oh god, not this already!

Time to tinker!

flM8NJg.png

Still not enough!

rluexpl.png

Greedy bastard!

Awards?

FlUhsA4.png

A downgrade from the two previous years :(

Stats

wAO7ltv.png

That stamina is starting to be a real issue!

Results

MTP45wo.png

A disappointing season, he scored more goals but his performances dropped and he didn't impress me as much.

I am now in a dilemma, my 433 got Ayoze playing better while my newest creation got the team higher up the league, i'm going to have to think long and hard before starting season four!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D

I've just caught up on this. Sam looks in danger of running away with this and Ayoze's stamina issues are looking to be a real problem.

If anyone can turn things around, though, it's Ash :)

Connor_wickham_sunderland_manchester_cit

Becoming the best in history - Season 4

Season three was an excellent one for me, club wise and player wise as I bagged numerous trophies as well as goals for Wickham. The season before was so good that the board responded and gave me 41M in the transfer market which was mostly spent on regens :D The squad for this season looked like this:

gPc1fvk.jpg

Competitions

Premier League: 1st
FA Cup: Winners
League Cup: Winners
Champions League: 1st Round
Community Shield: Winners
Euro Super Cup: Runners Up

JiQl2NZ.jpg

A solid season, was delighted to only lose one game.

B0ChVYu.jpg

Magical :D

MCAxjJ2.jpg

Spurs must hate me!

1eAojt3.jpg
exTYLqy.jpg

Not really bothered about these

Connor Wickham

Once again Wickham led the line superbly all season, this year playing 56 times which could have been more if he didn't pick up a couple of short injuries. A very nice goal tally, averaging a goal every game!

K6HM1TU.jpg
6shtbfw.jpg

So overall, a great season. However I still have to wait to get the England job to have any chance of completing this. Ian Holloway is still unfortunately securely holding on to the job.

Ashez vs SamHardy

Battle To be The Best In History

Season 4

Sam is really starting to run away with this but while he's not got the international job i'm still in with a chance of gaining ground, unfortunately season 4 turned out to be a real disaster!

I knew i needed to do something to catch up and improve my chances of victory so i took the decision that it was now time to go for a lone striker formation, unfortunately this failed massively! As we've discussed in previous updates Ayoze's stamina is awful and it got worse so trusting him to run the line by himself didn't work out to well, thankfully i reverted back to my 433 and i managed to turn things around but things didn't go to plan at all, anyway without wasting anymore of your time let's crack on with my season four update!

Transfers

6y9tupE.png

This window was a completely mess! Due to Ayoze's struggles last season i decided wingers weren't the way to go so the constantly moaning Tello was sent packing at a loss. I planned on a narrow formation to abuse Ayoze's poacher stats which explains the three key signings in the creative midfield area but once i reverted back to my 433 these players were next to useless. 

on8apbJ.png

After the shocking sale of Tello Hughes was also a shock but unfortunately he never recovered from his lengthy injury but at least i got some use out of him bringing Lopes to the squad.

Ts0trHc.png

A signed some big names but signing players without a set formation is risky and this has to go down as one of my worst windows ever!

Season Review

QdhBmpS.png

We managed to save the season just about by finishing in the top three and doing well in the cup compeitions

League

OYDydMY.png

Still no league title but we are edging nearer! Why did Sam pick Ayoze as my striker :@

The Cup Exits

The FA Cup

feBKXhZ.png

I was furious and gutted with that defeat! Incredibly harsh!

Europa League

H7mrgBC.png

Another frustrating result, we got battered on aggregate but we could have won that second leg with ease! A tough season just got worse as we were continually robbed!

Awards

P86gIic.png

QW8xcZX.png

Ayoze has lost his crown, disaster!

Some Good News At Last!

Zib3Tl9.png

If only that was on Sam's save!

Followed By Bad

xTCgYus.png

5DoZTwS.png

Thankfully both were at decent times of the season, still a pain though!

JglO1uz.png

That's all we need! His head has been turned! Thankfully that first injury stopped a bid coming in i think so it never got too out of hand, next season might be a struggle though!

Manager Information

nDx0AVx.png

7Rk1FqG.png

Not bad but not enough titles to my name!

Team Stats

PcSilXC.png

Ayoze has dropped to sixth!

Bn9fEkH.png

Sixth again! He had a massive season a few years back!

The Main Event

Ayoze

Stats

QflnYFi.png

What's happened to him! This stamina bug is a game breaker! So frustrated right now!

Results

70CvZfK.png

Not bad as such but nowhere near good enough! A goal every other game is all good and well but Sam is making a mockery of me as it stands!

Goals

YGTVAp1.png

A picture paints a thousand words, we have some big issues to address before next season!

Season four ended up being a completely mess as i gambled and it back fired massively, thankfully the team did well and were unlucky on multiple occasions so hopefully we can have a good season five. My main worry his Ayoze's stamina and stats in general have crashed this season so i think whatever i attempt will be a struggle, for now i must focus on getting the Spain job!

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment :D

He's awful to use, he doesn't last long at all :(

Thanks for a somewhat positive comment anyway :P, it's been a while in this thread haha

He's awful to use, he doesn't last long at all :(

Thanks for a somewhat positive comment anyway :P, it's been a while in this thread haha

Hey Ashez, I don't know what formation or team instructions your using but with a similar player it helped playing a more defensive style eventho it's not my kind of play it does squeeze an extra minute out of him in case you hadn't thought of that.

But I gotta say that stamina issue needs fixing. Putting guys on a fitness regime then back to their regular one it just drop down like a rock again. Highly unrealistic.