Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What New Players Do You Hope To See On 2017?

Ashez

Just a fun little thread where we can say which players we hope are on 2017. 

I'll start the list with two players I hope are returning to the series. Feel free to post new or returning players you hope will make the cut. Marlos Moreno and Dembele were two players I was gutted weren't added in Janaury but at least their big money moves will guarantee them a spot on 2017. Anyway my two suggestions are as follows. 

1. Carlos Fierro - Fierro is a cult hero within FMM and I was very sad to see his journey with the series end with 2015. It's fair to say he failed to reach the potential the game predicted as he's still playing his trade in Mexico but I feel he still deserves his place in the database. He's a player many of us have used over the years and he's one which will always be remembered as one of the greatest wonder kids available so I feel he should return. 

2. Yaya Banana - I'll admit the appeal (see what I did there ;)) with this central defender is his name but what a name it is. Yaya quickly became one of my favourite players in 2014 (I think) and he's turned into a player I always look for with a new release/transfer update. He's currently playing in Greece so if that is the chosen new league he could return but I want to be reunited with him regardless. 

Now I'll pass it over to you guys, what new or returning players do you want to see on 2017? 

Obviously cant be included because of his age but can't wait for Karamoko Dembele, he is going to be phenomenal. For those that dont know, he is a 13 year old, in Celtic's youth academy and made his debut for the U20 side on monday night.

2 hours ago, Ballistic446 said:

Obviously cant be included because of his age but can't wait for Karamoko Dembele, he is going to be phenomenal. For those that dont know, he is a 13 year old, in Celtic's youth academy and made his debut for the U20 side on monday night.

I think there is a wonderkids database here on Vibe somewhere with players as young as 13 on it lol ?

I hope to see Kasper Dolberg. He will be a wonderkid for sure. He's a real killer striker and just 18 years old.

Also I'd like to see Davinson Sanchez. A really beast!!! He's a central defender. He won the Champions League of South America last year. And is a fantastic defender at the moment at Ajax. He refused even FC Barcelona becaus they couldn't promise him a place with the first team. So he decided to come to Amsterdam :).

I would also like to see another comlombian his name is Matteo Cassiera. A striker with good heading and can hold the ball for the rest for the team. He just arrived in Amsterdam this summer. 

And this kid will be for sure a wonderkid. When FMM 17 comes out and everyone sees him. They will instantly buy him in every save. Gentlemen i'm talking about Mathijs de Ligt. I'm following him several years now. And he made his debut this year and also scored. A 17 years old defender from the Ajax youth. Aahhh i just can't wait to use him :D 

You see I'm very hyped for FMM 17. I'm not hyped about the new leagues but i'm hyped because of the inclusion of these three players and also Hakim Ziyech moved to Ajax so I would like to use him also.

5 hours ago, Roffatje said:

I hope to see Kasper Dolberg. He will be a wonderkid for sure. He's a real killer striker and just 18 years old.

Also I'd like to see Davinson Sanchez. A really beast!!! He's a central defender. He won the Champions League of South America last year. And is a fantastic defender at the moment at Ajax. He refused even FC Barcelona becaus they couldn't promise him a place with the first team. So he decided to come to Amsterdam :).

I would also like to see another comlombian his name is Matteo Cassiera. A striker with good heading and can hold the ball for the rest for the team. He just arrived in Amsterdam this summer. 

And this kid will be for sure a wonderkid. When FMM 17 comes out and everyone sees him. They will instantly buy him in every save. Gentlemen i'm talking about Mathijs de Ligt. I'm following him several years now. And he made his debut this year and also scored. A 17 years old defender from the Ajax youth. Aahhh i just can't wait to use him :D 

You see I'm very hyped for FMM 17. I'm not hyped about the new leagues but i'm hyped because of the inclusion of these three players and also Hakim Ziyech moved to Ajax so I would like to use him also.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them, thanks for the tips :) 

If Chinese Super League is not one the two, I hope to see more Chinese player. Maybe Zhang yuning who is playing in holand.

9 hours ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Joao Filipe is one players I am looking forward to seeing. (If he is in the game that is) 

gi3kefH.jpg

This Filipe?

He has just retired at 34 on my current save. 

On 9 October 2016 at 21:00, JustM1kePlays said:

55 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

That is the one. Looks like he has deveploed really well.

Shamefully I didn't even spot him until about 6 seasons into the save. When I did notice his great stats in the B Team I presumed he was a regen because of his young age at the time. He must be pretty young at the start of the game. Had 6 quality seasons out of him but he dropped off fast once he hit 31. 

I train all my wide players to play upfront and he took to it well. 

On 10/7/2016 at 06:24, Dec said:

I am hoping for Tammy Abraham to have a high potential. He looks such a great prospect and that is rare for Chelsea.

I'd argue that potential isn't something Chelsea's had a problem with - it's doing something with said potential. We've sent a ton of talent either to rivals or to die at Vitesse on loan.

On topic though, I admit, I'd like to see some more MLS clubs and players in the database, even if the league is unplayable. Ben Swanson of Columbus in particular. Looking like he could be one of the United States' better youth prospects.

On 07/10/2016 at 03:07, Roffatje said:

Definitely gonna give Ajax a go in 17. Thanks for the words of wisdom ?

Angel Gomes and Axel Tuanzebe, both at Manchester United. Gomes is doing well up against older age groups and Axel should be in the United first team squad, especially ahead of Rojo!

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Anyone confirm any of these?

Did Banana or Fierro make the cut? A screenshot of the real Banana on 2017 might make me make the jump :P 

Resultado de imagem para yaya banana 2017

This is not a fake Banana. This is the real Banana. He wears yellow! *magic*

Edited by Archie Graveluth
6 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Resultado de imagem para yaya banana 2017

This is not a fake Banana. This is the real Banana. He wears yellow! *magic*

I knew you'd post, I just knew it. Disappointed it's not what I was after though :P 

12 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Tried loading Australia as Cameroon are on there but no Yaya Banana I'm afraid

Thanks for checking :)