Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Future League's

What leagues would you like to see added to the game next year?

Personally I would love to have the MLS in America added, being an American myself. The SuperDraft introduces a whole new aspect, and I can play as my "hometown" teams, being that I don't live in Europe none of these teams are close to me. I would also like to see the Chinese super league be added, it would be fun to play with the cash giants and try to build that leagues reputation up through transfers while also establishing a youth base.

Let me know what you guys think!

Definitely hoping for MLS in next years game. I don't know about anyone else, but most of the decent American players I find are already close to retirement. I feel like the superdraft won't be added though because of how different it is for just one league only just like FIFA.

The MLS is basically confirmed as never happening as it's just too unique. 

Russia and Ukraine would be at the top of my list I think. In an ideal world I'd want Brazil back as I miss that league so much but oh well :(. 

I was going to say yes Brazil back. MLS definitely. If not Brazil how about Argentinian league. Beautiful clubs there too and surely a massive pool of talent.

23 minutes ago, Jwill11 said:

Definitely hoping for MLS in next years game. I don't know about anyone else, but most of the decent American players I find are already close to retirement. I feel like the superdraft won't be added though because of how different it is for just one league only just like FIFA.

Always good to find another American, I don't feel a connection to any of the teams but I'd love to actually have a team of decent Americans 

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I was going to say yes Brazil back. MLS definitely. If not Brazil how about Argentinian league. Beautiful clubs there too and surely a massive pool of talent.

Brazil and Argentina are great, must haves for youth talent in my databases 

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The MLS is basically confirmed as never happening as it's just too unique. 

Russia and Ukraine would be at the top of my list I think. In an ideal world I'd want Brazil back as I miss that league so much but oh well :(. 

I feel like I would never play in a Russian or Ukrainian league, the thought just never crossed my mind. You don't often hear of big name players from those countries. And it's a shame that MLS will never be added, that could really up the American audience for the game and would be very cool for us patriots 

@samhardy makes a great point with Korea  could well be soon. I believe Russia was thought to be the new league last year, but it wasn't to be. China would be really good, a league like South Africa would be welcomed with open arms too in my opinion.

Would like Russia to be added as it seems to be the most likely and the most interesting to me.But personally would like Brazil to return,miss the high scoring games at the start of the season.India would be nice except for the fact that there are two leagues in the country with the shorter one being more popular but not recognised as an official league while the original league has a lot of financial restraints.Even the Football governing body is confused about which league to focus more on, There is no chance we can see India on FMM 18 but maybe on 19.

I would also like to see the following:-

1. The Divisions below SPFL 2 playable
  2. More Divisions in current Nations i.e Ireland, Northern Ireland and Wales
  3. More of the English League System included, possibly down to
  5. Also Argentina, Uruguay, Mexican and J-League and K-League