Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Premier Honour Challenge

The Premier Honour Challenge

Hello! Welcome to my latest challenge, the Premier Honour Challenge! This is something I've been brewing up for a good few hours now, and I've finally decided it's ready to hit the forums of the community. For this idea, I took a quick look around Wikipedia where I entered the pages of every current Premier League manager and collected their list of honours. I compiled them into a handy list and decided to shape and mould it into a long winded challenge! 

The Lowdown

The Premier League is back! This challenge is made to Honour the kick-off of the brand new season, although it could be played at any time as it is excruciatingly long and hard. Anywho. Overall, the Premier League managers, all 20 of them, have had their trophy cabinets collected by myself, and listed below. Here are all 99 Major Trophies won by EPL coaches:

England:

Premier Division: X7

FA Cup: X9

Community Shield: X10

League Cup: X4

France

Ligue 1: X1

Coupe De France: X1

Italy

Serie A: X5

Italian Cup: X2

Italian Super Cup: X6

Netherlands

Eredivisie: X7

Dutch Cup: X1

Portugal

Portuguese Premier League: X2

Taca De Portugal: X1

Supertaca: X2

Spain

La Liga: X6

Spanish Cup: X4

Spanish Super Cup: X4

Germany

Bundesliga: X5

German Cup: X3

German Super Cup: X2

European/Worldwide Titles

Champions League: X5

Europa League: X5

Club World Cup: X4

European Super Cup: X4

Total Titles: 100

These are the exact top division titles each manager has won in the Premier League. You now have 1 job. You have to win them all ;)

Briefing

Now, you may have noticed, there are more than 4 nations in that list. So, I've decided to make this a 2 Stage Challenge! Below is stage 1:

Stage 1:

Load England (30 Trophies), France (2 Trophies), Germany (10 Trophies) and Portugal (5 Trophies). 

- This stage will last a minimum 15 seasons as there are 15 League titles all together that need to be won in these countries. 

- Start at any club, move to the next nation after or in between all the titles are won from that country, but all the titles from each country in Stage 1 must be won. 

- The 18 European titles can be won between the two saves. 

Stage 2:

- Start a new game, load the remaining countries. These are Spain (14 Trophies), Holland (8 Trophies) and Italy (13 Trophies) 

- This stage will last a minimum 18 seasons as there are 18 League Titles all togetherness that need to be won in these countries. 

- Start at any club, move to the next nation after or in between all the titles are won from that country, but all titles from each country in Stage 2 must be won.

- The 18 European Titles can be won between saves. 

Rules:

No reloading

- No editing of any sort

- No general cheating

- A leaderboard will be added

- Play fair

- Have fun :D

What do you think guys? You will be playing at least 33 gruelling seasons of FMM, so one you can really dig into. Please remember to leave any thoughts, suggestions or feedback with a comment, and thanks for reading! 

A really great challenge there mate,always love challenges which require you to win a lot of trophies,The SAF challenge being an obvious example.This definitely needs a lot of patience and interest

Once again,a masterpiece from you.

KIU.

Also,Doesn't the game have a span of 30 seasons?

You know what, why not go for it? I may try this one actually. Didn't get attached to the unemployment challenge so I'm hoping this will be better

13 minutes ago, MasonT827 said:

You know what, why not go for it? I may try this one actually. Didn't get attached to the unemployment challenge so I'm hoping this will be better

Hope you keep us updated.

Epic dude, and a good team challenge, which If it's OK with you and the rest of Vibe I will begin in place of my INT 1K attempt (just not feeling it and with a 1K already going this could be a nice distraction from that and the CC "which i fear will be short lived on my part)

I will finish season 7 of my 1K then get straight onto this 

Great challenge mate, I have a question on this challenge:

When am done with a country,would I go unemployed and wait for the next country club or keep playing  the last country until there is free job in the next country????

On 13/08/2017 at 21:13, fuddledfoxFM said:

WOW this would take some playing. I really hope we see someone take this on I just wish I had the time and patience. Really good work.

Thanks mate, yeah would definitely take a while but the reward is worth it! 

A

On 13/08/2017 at 21:33, Harish said:

A really great challenge there mate,always love challenges which require you to win a lot of trophies,The SAF challenge being an obvious example.This definitely needs a lot of patience and interest

Once again,a masterpiece from you.

KIU.

Also,Doesn't the game have a span of 30 seasons?

Thanks mate, appreciate that. Definately, would take a lot of time but would prove how good at the game people are. 

Yep, that's why it's 2 stages as you can't play more than 30 seasons. 

On 13/08/2017 at 22:56, MasonT827 said:

Best of luck! 

On 14/08/2017 at 08:23, BatiGoal said:

100 tropy challenge :) love it!

Wouldn't have been a bad name for it actually :P Thanks BG.

19 hours ago, Taff said:

Epic dude, and a good team challenge, which If it's OK with you and the rest of Vibe I will begin in place of my INT 1K attempt (just not feeling it and with a 1K already going this could be a nice distraction from that and the CC "which i fear will be short lived on my part)

I will finish season 7 of my 1K then get straight onto this 

Go for it pal, can completely understand. Looking forward to seeing your attempt. 

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

Brilliant Challenge mate, Definitely giving it a go!

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to your attempt.

9 hours ago, Damilare said:

Great challenge mate, I have a question on this challenge:

When am done with a country,would I go unemployed and wait for the next country club or keep playing  the last country until there is free job in the next country????

Thanks mate. 

Yep, you can choose to go unemployed or wait at the club and win more European trophies as there are a lot of them.

Will give it a go as well as soon as I finish my 1KC. Too bad my start in stage 1 would be close to what another American already did- Liverpool

7 hours ago, Varf said:

Will give it a go as well as soon as I finish my 1KC. Too bad my start in stage 1 would be close too what another American already did- Liverpool

Great to hear! Glad so many people are giving it a go too! 

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Excellent concept mate :) 

Cheers mate.

Nice challenge pal. I may have a crack at it once I've finished off the current save.

I wonder if it could be bundled together with a 1k challenge...

On 17/08/2017 at 16:50, Mr.Manager said:

Nice challenge pal. I may have a crack at it once I've finished off the current save.

I wonder if it could be bundled together with a 1k challenge...

Great to hear, seems longer careers are your specialty :laugh:

Potentially, nice idea! 

I'm thinking about giving this a go but it would result in me stopping my current career and this will take me a very long time. 

Also I have never even reached near 33 seasons so this will be a first for me and of course I would do this save with Westham.

@mcandrew003

2 minutes ago, Hooked said:

I'm thinking about giving this a go but it would result in me stopping my current career and this will take me a very long time. 

Also I have never even reached near 33 seasons so this will be a first for me and of course I would do this save with Westham.

@mcandrew003

Go for it pal! I'm looking forward to seeing your attempt, so glad people like the look of this! Of course, you'd have to leave at some point to win the other trophies in other countries, but don't see a problem with starting with the Hammers :D

3 hours ago, Hooked said:

Also I have never even reached near 33 seasons so this will be a first for me 

Same here mate. Never went beyond 10 seasons until 1KC

9 hours ago, Neymar III said:

Great challenge :)

imma go and attempt this now, might make a career post on it 

Good luck, can't wait to see how you progress!