Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career You choose my final 1k

kts365

Intro

So guys I've managed to gloriously cock up again. I've saved over my 1k down under. I've gotten over it, I've got the Vikings going and will soon post my Peter hinds attempt. However I am set to do one last 1kc on this year's FMM and it is to be interactive to start.

1. I want you all to give me a player between 16 and 20 for a week. Then you will vote on which one to choose
  2. You will then vote on a league.
  3. Finally you will choose a team within that league. 

For the players i would love something out of the box. Then obviously we need to be able to attract the player to the league/club.

Please give your suggestions guys. I'd love to do a 1k of your choosing.

Player Vote

So with the votes totalled up we have a winner.

p182436.png.fe668227c9bfae0bbbc4421c04d08264.png

Ben Woodburn.

Next you must select a league for me. Bearing in mind that I need to be able to sign him.

Vote for a league now fellas.

As a Latin American players aficionado, You want to try Julio Villalba. An out and out poacher, 4-4.5 PA by top dog scouts. Start -and end- the career in France. As the player progressively became more renowned, Ligue 1, unlike Scotland and Eredivisie, should be big and competitive enough for an ambitious players, and the league has a lot of minnow clubs to farm tons of goal on.

May I suggest something a little different, my 800 BatiGoals / 1KC is still one of my favorite careers I've played. How about doing 250 gls in the 4 toughest leagues? EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga. It's particularly hard because of the moving around and the loss of time waiting for proper team. Just an idea.

7 hours ago, Taff said:

To be fair that's from the AI and not me, I've just come against him a few times and he seems to develop nicely 

The things I could do with that Woody...... I mean those stats, those stats!

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Don't listen to taff... just take a look at his 1kc and you know he doesn't know what he is talking about:laugh:

Following my recent 1KC i fall in the know even less then @Taff category:laugh: but I'm agreeing with him and going for Woodburn

I'd like to see Isaac Success too, I've used him before with great success and the ITN job will be a cinch to get.

I also want @BatiGoal to relive his epic failure every time he reads an update! :P Though he seems to want that....