Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FMM18: from A to Z beginner's guide

PriZe

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I might send you some request then to get in the game ;) 

I'll do my best :) 

To be fair, the current feature list is fab. The roll-out has also been superior to last year! Roll on Friday!

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

New feature will get you a DB up to 21300 players mate. So problem solved :)

Probably the best addition/upgrade in the new game for me after the tactics revamp. But still a little sceptical about that revamp and how much of a game changer that's going to be. 

11 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Probably the best addition/upgrade in the new game for me after the tactics revamp. But still a little sceptical about that revamp and how much of a game changer that's going to be. 

We will know by the end of the week. Typically we have seen it takes sometime to really get grip on how they work versus how it is intended to work. At least we have some new options :) 

5 hours ago, PriZe said:

player roles & attributes added

(y)

Good work! If there's any new roles in FMM18 let me know and I'll help you with adding those to the list if needed. 

15 minutes ago, Rjgreeno said:

Anyone have an idea of what stats a player should have to play as an anchor man?

Anchor man is like a more positionally sound BWM so I'd look for similar attributes as well. 

6 minutes ago, PriZe said:

New roles will be added soon! @Rjgreeno All you need to hope for if my little one will give me the time to add them in the next few hours :) 

No rush was just after a general idea

New roles added soon? I feel like it's my birthday! 

Absolutely loving this years version, imo it's the best mobile version to date. Really enjoying it. Shame there's no Pirlo but hell there's the entire USA league to play with. ? 

Cannot wait for a much more talented guy to try and recreate an old barca style tiki taka! 

@Rjgreeno Attributes for Anchor man are :

Mental- Agression , Decision.

Physical- Stamina , Strength

Technical- Aerial, Passing , Tackling , Positioning .

Atleast all these should be in Blue . But major Attributes like 

Decision , Tackling , Positioning & Aerial  should in green .

Edited by Nick11
35 minutes ago, JonDoe said:

New roles added soon? I feel like it's my birthday! 

Absolutely loving this years version, imo it's the best mobile version to date. Really enjoying it. Shame there's no Pirlo but hell there's the entire USA league to play with. ? 

Cannot wait for a much more talented guy to try and recreate an old barca style tiki taka! 

Will be added tonight, early tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

@Rjgreeno Attributes for Anchor man are :

Mental- Agression , Decision.

Physical- Stamina , Strength

Technical- Aerial ,Marking , Passing , Tackling , Positioning .

For now you can work with these, although FM recommendations the give you a good idea. Www.fmscout.com has an overview of the FM roles :) 

On 11/4/2017 at 15:20, PriZe said:

Knocking on the door

Your new Messi or Ramos has improved, but still not ready for the big team and a shame to loan out. 
At this time i start to included them in my B squad.  This keeps everyone happy and this will help your youngsters flow in to the teams. Always keep a good mix between promising youngsters and experienced guys in your B team or pay the price result wise 

Tip: Youngsters might complain about IT training at first. What you can do is start with a lighter training schedule and when their physical stats grow switch to regular IT training.

When you say B squad, do you mean the reserves/second team or first team substitutes?

40 minutes ago, georges said:

When you say B squad, do you mean the reserves/second team or first team substitutes?

I mean a whole second squad for your first team. You can save your selection so i make two starting XI, one is my best squad (A) en the other is a mix of youngsters and oldies (B)

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

I mean a whole second squad for your first team. You can save your selection so i make two starting XI, one is my best squad (A) en the other is a mix of youngsters and oldies (B)

Oh... I tend to do something like that as well.

Reading yours and Ashez's (I think) posts about youth development I got the feeling that youngsters improve faster when accompanied by older players while in the reserve team (that's where I keep my youngsters while I send them on loan, until 18-19) so I had to check.

1 hour ago, georges said:

Oh... I tend to do something like that as well.

Reading yours and Ashez's (I think) posts about youth development I got the feeling that youngsters improve faster when accompanied by older players while in the reserve team (that's where I keep my youngsters while I send them on loan, until 18-19) so I had to check.

I think i recall that something like that is in FM, no idea if it is in FMM as well but would be cool!

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Great write up on the player roles dude, will defo help when I'm looking for particular players for a position

KIU

Thanks mate! Thanks to @BatiGoal i know i forgot two new roles. Libero and defensive full back will be added later on!

I don't know if it's a mistake but for Shadow Striker you've put Finishing as a primary attribute... Finishing isn't an attribute, unless you meant Shooting... Which you put as a secondary attribute... ???

Edited by sharaziuk
On 13-11-2017 at 13:48, sharaziuk said:

I don't know if it's a mistake but for Shadow Striker you've put Finishing as a primary attribute... Finishing isn't an attribute, unless you meant Shooting... Which you put as a secondary attribute... ???

Sorry mate missed your reply. Will have a look this weekend! Thanks for spotting it :)

14 hours ago, PriZe said:

Sorry mate missed your reply. Will have a look this weekend! Thanks for spotting it :)

No problem, kind of waiting on this because I use this guide to see which role is better for players, sometimes the game gets it wrong. 

Well done @PriZe for taking the time to create this guide. Very useful for new players and old ones can still learn a thing or two from it. I particularly like the way you incorporate past guides from other members. Vibe has so much great content that newer members may not be aware of older outstanding work that can transform their experience of the game. 

Now if you can just PM me a tactic to make my striker score 100 goals in 50 games please....

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Well done @PriZe for taking the time to create this guide. Very useful for new players and old ones can still learn a thing or two from it. I particularly like the way you incorporate past guides from other members. Vibe has so much great content that newer members may not be aware of older outstanding work that can transform their experience of the game. 

Now if you can just PM me a tactic to make my striker score 100 goals in 50 games please....

Thanks mate! Appreciate the comment. Hope to finish it this weekend.

Something like this?

b5OjU6N.png&key=25ce784525ca781ce04a311a

;)