Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Game too easy

jamesogbowu

A game without challenge is not fun,  and whats game without fun?  fmm18 ain't fun since it seems too easy. I used Ajax which has average players throughout and i won the champions league beating madrid in semi final aggregate of 8-3, and bayern at the final 6-1, my strike has scored 35 goals in 28 matches and he is only 20 with currently 2 stars..... I just keep winning no matter who i meet. 

Screenshot_2017-11-24-15-21-22.png

Edited by jamesogbowu
4 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

A game without challenge is not fun,  and whats game without fun?  fmm18 ain't fun since it seems too easy. I used Ajax which has average players throughout and i won the champions league beating madrid in semi final aggregate of 8-3, and bayern at the final 6-1, my strike has scored 35 goals in 28 matches and he is only 20 with currently 2 stars..... I just keep winning no matter who i meet. 

Screenshot_2017-11-24-15-21-22.png

Stfu People like you make me hate 9ja. This is the second thread i am seeing now with such talk of too easy talk if e too easy try taking a team in lower league to premier league just for fun etc.jeez this is a game man if you want hard mode get a boot and go play football in the real world mtcheeew.When the game becomes too hard next year y'all would still complain 

29 minutes ago, lilgwanz said:

Stfu People like you make me hate 9ja. This is the second thread i am seeing now with such talk of too easy talk if e too easy try taking a team in lower league to premier league just for fun etc.jeez this is a game man if you want hard mode get a boot and go play football in the real world mtcheeew.When the game becomes too hard next year y'all would still complain 

Well, that escalated quickly.

I’m currently taking Millwall to Prem with zero signings and ultra defensive tactics (for not getting 6 goals a game), so I’d say something is wrong here. It should be simulation, or am I wrong? Artificial hard mode... I want a hardcore mode! ?

13 minutes ago, Random_Bloke said:

Well, that escalated quickly.

I’m currently taking Millwall to Prem with zero signings and ultra defensive tactics (for not getting 6 goals a game), so I’d say something is wrong here. It should be simulation, or am I wrong? Artificial hard mode... I want a hardcore mode! ?

EME or OME? 

4 hours ago, lilgwanz said:

My dear,  for the past 7 years i have been playing FMH, i dont just skips through match like you do,  i watch every single fixtures course thats how u enjoy it, i need something real than this,   Its very obvious the game is very easy and every fmh pro has a talk in this. As for now am still enjoying fmm2017 till fmn2018 gets to my teast dude.

1 minute ago, jamesogbowu said:

My dear,  for the past 7 years i have been playing FMH, i dont just skips through match like you do,  i watch every single fixtures course thats how u enjoy it, i need something real than this,   Its very obvious the game is very easy and every fmh pro has a talk in this. As for now am still enjoying fmm2017 till fmn2018 gets to my teast dude.

K

12 hours ago, jamesogbowu said:

In the past 7 years which game wasn't easy? 

On 11/24/2017 at 19:43, lilgwanz said:

? Easy tiger.

On 11/25/2017 at 00:10, jamesogbowu said:

The reason it's easy,it's may be due to tactical overhaul,misuse of tactics(i think).

How bout you try that tactic using a league 2/Varanama team in the Epl.

And see how easy it is.

added 0 minutes later
On 11/25/2017 at 00:11, lilgwanz said:

K

???? Chills bro.

Edited by haykay
12 hours ago, Scott said:

In the past 7 years which game wasn't easy? 

Funny last year's version was easy too,i took bolton from league to Epl,and winning the PL first season,how Unreal is that?

But this year,first season in Epl with coventry 12,im currently 15th in my second season.And he is finding it too easy.Lmao.??

On 11/24/2017 at 19:36, Kingsolop said:

Is the game too easy and you're looking for a way to change that.... Well rejoice for you've come to the right place..Click this here link.  

You can thank me later

??? You want him to thank you for ruining his life?That Challenge is too hard.

1 hour ago, haykay said:

??? You want him to thank you for ruining his life?That Challenge is too hard.

:laugh: maybe I need to set the example then ;)

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

:laugh: maybe I need to set the example then ;)

Go ahead,it's your challenge,prove to us "HUMANS" can do that challenge.

4 minutes ago, haykay said:

Go ahead,it's your challenge,prove to us "HUMANS" can do that challenge.

? it's possible but may need several attempts. 

No worries, I'll be posting a much easier challenge tonight. Something a little different than what's around at the moment. Hope it's just as well received. 

6 hours ago, haykay said:

Funny last year's version was easy too,i took bolton from league to Epl,and winning the PL first season,how Unreal is that?

But this year,first season in Epl with coventry 12,im currently 15th in my second season.And he is finding it too easy.Lmao.??

9ja, hmmm everywhere u go. 

38 minutes ago, jamesogbowu said:

9ja, hmmm everywhere u go. 

Okay,so?

added 0 minutes later
29 minutes ago, tsadefalu said:

Lolz, funny thread. See as my 9ja pals display here. 

@lilgwanzyou dey vex o. 

??? The guy has Zero Chills.?

1 minute ago, jamesogbowu said:

Thank you.

So,you still considering playing your fmm17?

Or taking on Harder challenges in fmm18?

Edited by haykay

I agree the game is a little easier than I'd hoped for but easy for me may not be easy for another etc. This will always be a never-ending discussion as you can't please them all. So it is up to us to find that challenge that makes the game fun, interesting, challenging, exciting..  and not too easy at the same time. 

For me it might be scoring 1000 goals, for another maybe assisting x500, or for another bringing the worst team he can find all the possible trophies and so on. Options are truly limitless with a little imagination. Play a challenge already created or create one of your own. Too easy? Doesn't have to be. 

18 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I agree the game is a little easier than I'd hoped for but easy for me may not be easy for another etc. This will always be a never-ending discussion as you can't please them all. So it is up to us to find that challenge that makes the game fun, interesting, challenging, exciting..  and not too easy at the same time. 

For me it might be scoring 1000 goals, for another maybe assisting x500, or for another bringing the worst team he can find all the possible trophies and so on. Options are truly limitless with a little imagination. Play a challenge already created or create one of your own. Too easy? Doesn't have to be. 

I agree with this