Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Futsal 3

BatiGoal

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Those who make an attempt risk sitting a season out and score 0 pts. Don't say I didn't warn you. It's her army background I suppose :laugh:

Sounds like you have quite a backstory developing. If I don't see a detailed story Bettgoal career this season, I'll be deeply disappointed. 

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

You're all going to be so red faced when I claim that trophy ;) 

You took Alfredo Morales or however you spell it... I can already confirm that you've lost. :laugh:

6 hours ago, veerus said:

Sounds like you have quite a backstory developing. If I don't see a detailed story Bettgoal career this season, I'll be deeply disappointed. 

I'll see what *we* can do :)

6 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

@BatiGoal do I get bonus points with BettyGoal serving 22 Years in Her Majesty's Army ;)

5 hours ago, samhardy said:

I have a lot more information on BettyGoal if anyone's interested :P

4 hours ago, Taff said:

All the sordid secrets 

Got the relegation spots reserved for the 3 of you ? 

Hopefully no one racks up any huge amount of points before my youngsters have time to hit their prime and get signed by world class teams. Kinda scared by the Marco Asensio and Timo Werner combo from BatiGoal to be perfectly honest :S

2 hours ago, Erreh said:

Kinda scared by the Marco Asensio and Timo Werner combo from BatiGoal to be perfectly honest :S

Me too :D

34 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Solid Writeups! Surprised no one picks Neymar (and spend the rest 4 to VNL Stars)

Thanks big! Yeah tbh was wondering if someone would take that gamble lol

2 hours ago, AzmiG26 said:

Solid Writeups! Surprised no one picks Neymar (and spend the rest 4 to VNL Stars)

Thought about that:laugh: VNL gives you great goals as well but if the promote you are screwed

Season nearly completed and I have to say there's a few surprises in the air. Some big names struggling with injuries and form and others scoring big incl. ITN games. 

Others swapped teams in January for better or worse, gotta wait for the update :)

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Season nearly completed and I have to say there's a few surprises in the air. Some big names struggling with injuries and form and others scoring big incl. ITN games. 

Others swapped teams in January for better or worse, gotta wait for the update :)

Im top. I know it. I can feel that tingle in my loins. I didnt know ITL games counted though. Darn.

Futsal 3

The Teams:

Spoiler

msQLKbN.png

0NX49S8.png

I will add the teams in a spoiler in each seasonal update for easy reference.

- Season One -

Top-5 Best Performers:

• Moussa Dembélé 50
  • Harry Kane 44
  • Robert Lewandowski 43
  • Simone Zaza 38
  • Alli / Griffiths 35

Dembele had an absolute cracking season scoring 34 goals for Celtic and 9 for Stoke + another 7 assists. Yes, this man earned himself a transfer to the EPL in January. Whether that's going to work out positive for him we'll see. Kane not too bad himself scoring 28 in the league and a massive 11 ITN goals on top of that, the other pts consisted of assists of course. Lewandowski had surprisingly no ITN goals to his name but netted 39 league goals with a few assists. Zaza in 4th spot earning 33 league points for Valencia and an extra 5 ITN. And 5th spot Alli and Griffiths. Alli getting 25 pts + a big 10 extra for England and Griffiths upping his performance after the departure of Dembele getting 35 pts as well. These are the top performers this season.

Top-5 Worst Performers:

• Maximilian Philipp 1
  • Kai Havertz 2
  • Barbosa / Vaughan 4
  • Patrik Schick 5
  • Berardi / Vietto 6

Then on to the worst. Obviously you wanted to see your player in the first list but definitely not in this one. Fear not, there are reason for not getting the points you'd hoped for, injuries, form, transfers, so let's just pray for better times next season. Berardi and Vietto got 20 and 24 games respectively but the pair just couldn't find the net often enough unfortunately. Schick is a Sampdoria player on loan at Roma but did even worse in 22 games. Not the greatest loan spell for this Czech. Same could be said for Barbosa's loan spell at Benfica altho he did great scoring 4 goals in 5 games but was sidelined for nearly the entire season due to injury. Vaughan got 21 games but struggled with form apparently. Then on to the worst of the worst, my boy Kai haverts, I have a weak for this kid since my 1KC but he had a season to flush scoring 2 in 13. Philipp well..what can we say..15 games and 1 goal. Probably very few minutes due to the competition for places at Dortmund but let's hope his life as a sub ends today.

Transfer News:

Only a couple things to report here that might interest you. So the loanees all return to their clubs, Schick back to Sampdoria, Barbosa back to Inter and Guedes back to PSG. Mbappe remains at PSG as well after his loan spell. We're not done with PSG yet, January saw Xherdan Shaqiri move from Stoke to Paris. So whoever has Shaqiri in the team I hope the move turns out positive. Last move what I mentioned earlier was Dembele making a move from Scottish league to the tougher English one. Let's see how all these players cope at their new clubs next season.

Player Points (58 unique players listed in alphabetical order):

• Alexandre Lacazette 17
  • Alexis Sanchez 33
  • Alex Iwobi 22
  • Alfredo Morelos 26
  • Alvaro Morata 15
  • Andrea Belotti 28
  • André Schürrle 11
  • André Silva 23
  • Anthony Martial 26
  • Brandon Barnes 10
  • Breel Embolo 7
  • Christian Eriksen 27
  • Ciro Immobile 30
  • Cristhian Stuani 10
  • Dele Alli 35
  • Domenico Berardi 6
  • Edison Cavani 27
  • Falu Aranda 26
  • Federico Bernardeschi 21
  • Gabriel Barbosa 4
  • Gabriel Jesus 19
  • Gerard Moreno 20
  • Gonçalo Guedes 13
  • Harry Kane 44
  • James Vaughan 4
  • Jamie Vardy 9
  • Kai Havertz 2
  • Kasper Dolberg 21
  • Kevin Kampl 8
  • Kevin Volland 23
  • Kylian Mbappé 25
  • Leigh Griffiths 35
  • Leroy Sané 20
  • Lorenzo Insigne 23
  • Luciano Vietto 6
  • Malcom 10
  • Manolo Gabbiadini 10
  • Marco Asensio 30
  • Marco Reus 19
  • Marco Verratti 23
  • Marcus Rashford 11
  • Mauro Icardi 22
  • Maximilian Philipp 1
  • Miguel Borja 26
  • Milan Djuric 17
  • Moussa Dembélé 50
  • Nabil Fekir 15
  • Oumar Niasse 20
  • Patrik Schick 5
  • Paulo Dybala 25
  • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 23
  • Richarlison 8
  • Robert Lewandowski 43
  • Romelu Lukaku 27
  • Sadio Mané 11
  • Simone Zaza 38
  • Timo Werner 14
  • Xherdan Shaqiri 17

Points = goals + assists in all competitions 

Here's a complete list for you how all your players performed in season one. Please double check your score and in the unlikely event that I made a miscalculation pls drop a comment below and I'll fix it for you.

Leaderboard:

u8AS034.png

Hope you enjoyed the update. If there's anything you'd like to see added just say so and I.. I mean..BettyGoal will take care of it. Congrats @veerus enjoy your lead while it lasts but there's 15 guys breathing down your neck so don't get too comfy :) Cheers guys!

Sitting happy mid table. Schick should do better at sampdoria.

Zaza and moreno will continue to score. Shaquiri will be at a better team in a worse league and cavani has a couple of years left in him. Im happy.

Great to see my preparation paying off! Personally, I'm impressed at how well the Ashez team is doing on a budget!

BG - if I'm curious about a few other players I considered, should I hold my questions until the end or give them to you now for tracking?

edit: also, can you list players by last name? I don't remember everyone's first names! 

Edited by veerus
1 hour ago, kts365 said:

Sitting happy mid table. Schick should do better at sampdoria.

Quite happy as well with my 5th spot altho didn't expect such a big gap already with the leader. Schick should do better at Samp, agree.

4 minutes ago, veerus said:

Great to see my preparation paying off! Personally, I'm impressed at how well the Ashez team is doing on a budget!

BG - if I'm curious about a few other players I considered, should I hold my questions until the end or give them to you now for tracking?

Yes Ashez is the surprise package this year. Worthless team, litterally, :laugh: but doing great. Unfortunately can't disclose any info on other players yet due to eventual retirees / replacements etc (I'm also looking at the players we have listed here only - just have to trust my word on that) so only additional info I can give is from any of these 58. Anyone else has to wait till after this compie, which won't be long if you keep going at this rate :@ 27 pt lead after season one is massive.

The Budget Boys are doing me proud! I was banking on Dembele leaving Celtic so next year will be a big one for us I think! Absolutely delighted! 

Futsal 3

- Season Two -

Injury Reports:

August

rqolbnA.png

By far the worst of the 4. Right at the start of the season and out half a season. Hope Ashez doesn't burst in tears when he sees this.

February

SAku4Tt.png

That's game over for Guedes too. Season ends in February for this man unfortunately.

May

zP9pfXh.png

Positive side it's May so Schick isn't missing a lot of games. But he will miss upcoming pre-season which could hurt his performances massively.

7BAKz3j.png

Same for Kane. Injuries in May aren't the end of the world but missing the start of the next season isn't exactly ideal.

Season Two update later today..

Sitting in 7th doesn't seem too bad, well that can improve. Expected more from Morata though cause he gets lower points than Djuric.

22 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Expected more from Morata though cause he gets lower points than Djuric.

He did better than last season ;)

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

7BAKz3j.png

Same for Kane. Injuries in May aren't the end of the world but missing the start of the next season isn't exactly ideal.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

At least it's in May...