Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Super League

Rocket

Guys sorry for all the delay, but what's going to happen is that we will continue the league structure with the 8 members that had send in their Week 1 results. Challenge 1 will act as a qualifying stage, removing those that pulled out and those who failed to send in their results by the deadline. @Rocket will post the Week 1 results, just to let everyone know how did the others do, and whos a possible title contender. Apologise to @Rob2017 and @thatawesomegil, we cant add both of you into the league, as it will be unfair to the others that had done the first challenge. Results will be posted around 6-8 GMT, while the next challenge will follow shortly after that. Thanks for everyone involved, and again sorry for all the delays and problem. 

Edited by Kun Aguero
11 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Good luck :P

I won't be submitting a score then will threaten to pull out to get the fixtures changed :P

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I won't be submitting a score then will threaten to pull out to get the fixtures changed :P

You failed to submit a score equals easy win for me :P  but go ahead and post another kaiser chief vid :laugh:

QUALIFYING ROUND RESULTS

Alright then. As @Kun Aguero stated above we have decided to make the first round a "qualifying round". Looking back we should of definitely done a set qualifying round. Anyway here are the results for this round.

1st Samhardy (89 Points)

2nd Taff/Prize (88 Points)

3rd kts365 (83 Points)

------------------------------------

4th Titjes (60 Points)

5th JWill (55 Points)

6th Supervisor (44 Points)

7th haykay (32 Points)

The place you came in qualifying will not impact the fixtures and all players failing to submit have been removed.

A great show from the predicated top 3 and also kts just falling short with a great score of 83. For the other competitors there is obviously some catching up to do but hopefully there luck will be in favour with the next few challenges.

@Kun Aguero will be posting the next challenge tomorrow along with the fixture (what will remain the fixtures until the end of the season), so be on the look and finally I apologies for my mistake with the whole fixture scandle.

Edited by Rocket
8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

QUALIFYING ROUND RESULTS

Alright then. As @Kun Aguero stated above we have decided to make the first round a "qualifying round". Looking back we should of definitely done a set qualifying round. Anyway here are the results for this round.

1st Samhardy (89 Points)

So Sam's the only one who qualified???? :D

1 minute ago, Taff said:

So Sam's the only one who qualified???? :D

Accidentally hit my enter button when typing and it posted it with just him haha. Should be fixed now (y)

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

@haykay what where you doing man? Not even 11 goals per head :O 

It can be difficult if youre quite new and have injuries too. We take these things for granted.

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK joint 2nd and only 1 behind the leader, I can live with that

:laugh: 3rd is your highest finish yet Bunny?

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: 3rd is your highest finish yet Bunny?

I'm almost dizzy from this height

And I'll remind you I was the first Olympic Champion until you came and stole it

download.jpg.558b363f9fa9dade8dd708f669aacf2f.jpg

What do the finishing positions mean in this qualifying round @Rocket? Do they get points for where they finished which they now take into the main league?

14 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm almost dizzy from this height

And I'll remind you I was the first Olympic Champion until you came and stole it

download.jpg.558b363f9fa9dade8dd708f669aacf2f.jpg

Did you win? :O 

13 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Did you win? :O

I know shocking isn't it, and I did it without ever winning a gold medal as well ;)

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

I know shocking isn't it, and I did it without ever winning a gold medal as well ;)

(y)

48 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

What do the finishing positions mean in this qualifying round @Rocket? Do they get points for where they finished which they now take into the main league?

They don't have much impact or even much impact at all. I feel like it is more of an indicator for the remaining players of who's gonna be hard to beat and who might be a bit easier, and no this won't impact the main league. The points for the main league will be starting as of next challenge.

Ladies and gentlemen, bunnies and pandas, the long awaited Challenge 2 (Week1) is finally here. Get you brooms and wands ready for a journey in the wizarding world of HARRY POTTER!

tumblr_ovz7zqXCSq1v9zk2uo1_500.gif

Challenge 2 : A Game Of Quidditch

Everyone knows Harry Potter and the magical world created by JK Rowling. Quidditch replaced football as the most popular sport in the wizarding world. And in this second challenge, you will have to bring your very own Harry Potter to a game of Quidditch, but in the Muggle world.

In case you are unfamiliar of the Harry Potter series, Quidditch was a sport where each team consist of three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper, and one Seeker. Chasers will be the one scoring goals, Beaters as the name suggest knock out opposition players, a Keeper is a keeper, while a Seeker will be flying around the pitch looking for a flying ball, the Snitch. Whoever score the most points win, but catching the Snitch earns your team 150 points and ending the match as well. Without talking too much about the fictional sports, let's see how this game of wizards are going to adapt into football, a Muggle sports.

Team building :
1. Get your Harry in the Potters. Take charge of Stoke City (nickname Potters), sign a player with the name of Harry. He will be your Seeker.
2. Sign or use 3 players already in the team, they will be your Chasers.
3. Sign or use 2 players already in the team as your Beaters, the 2 players had to have the same last name, as in the series, the Beaters of Gryffindor was the Weasley twins.
4. Sign or use a GK as your Keeper.

Challenge :
1. The 3 Chasers should be assisting as much as possible. A point for an assist.
2. The 2 Beaters should be getting as more Bookings as possible ( 1 point for a Yellow, 2 points for a Red ).
3. The Keeper should be conceding as few as possible. -1 points for every goal conceded. (League goals conceded by the whole team)
4. The Seeker (Harry) should be scoring as much as possible. 1 point for every goal scored by Harry.
5. League points will be added into your Total Point count.
6. Extra 30 points for winning the league aka the Snitch.
7. Highest point wins.

Rules :
1. Load England and take charge of Stoke City.
2. Select your Seeker (Harry), Chasers, Beaters (same family name) and Keeper. The players can be in any position.
3. Transfers are allowed.
4. Only league matches are counted.
5. Send screenshots of the player's attributes, stats, team stats, transfer page, league table and any other relevant screenshots to @Rocket through PM before 7AM GMT 17 January 2018 (6 days after this is posted).
6. Failure to send the screenshots before due time will end up in a straight loss.
7. The challenge last for one season and must be played in EME (Enhanced Match Engine)
8. To keep it fair, coaching badges are not allowed. Reputation should be set as local.
9. No unlockables and editors.

Matchups Week 1 (Challenge 2)

Edited by Kun Aguero

This is a lovely little challenge, guys. Good work. Looking forward to the results. 

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

This is a tough challenge lol :P any tips on how to find players with the same name etc? :P 

Great challenge guys. I love a stoke save. Stoke are my tactic testing team. 

@Titjes good luck. I would say for the same name players, find a player you like for the beater role then search his name. Thats what i have done.

@Rocket can we either say your keeper must be played or all of your keepers count? 

Eg. I name a terrible keeper and never play him, 0 points lost. Or i name butland but he gets injured. No points lost if he doesnt play.