Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury!

PriZe

4 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Fantastic Prize, third placed with a 100 goals against :laugh: madness! Unlucky Foxy, money’s on you in the next one ;)

Haha think it should go in the book of records:laugh: because indeed madness:laugh:

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

I know this challenge can be brutal so I feel for you Foxy but damn that was well played Prize! 

Thanks mate! Just had a bit more luck then pore roadkill foxy :( 

Interesting and creative challenges. Impressive going by Prize so naturally cheering for the underdog (underfox) in the next round. 

A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury challenge three

Score card C2.png

Welcome back to what might be the last challenge in this Head 2 Head between @FuddledFox and myself.  After the last challenge i'm looking at a comfortable lead  :) And crushing Fox in the last challenges give me high hopes for this challenge. But is it all going to my head and is the sly fox plotting his revenge? Time will tell, but fox has to go next level shit to get himself back in the game.

The challenge history

For this challenge we go back to the semi finals of the first CC in 2017. After being absent on Vibe since FMH 2015 @samhardy and @BatiGoal brought the CC back.

Spoiler

The semi-final challenge saw, the two hosts, myself and @Real_Random battle it out. Personally i think this is one of the most creative one season challenges that has graced the dayligt on vibe...

So what’s this challenge all about?

The challenge: The Senior citizens and toddlers..

ee527248c16a4a7f32e8a218a749b9d9--kid-co

This challenge is all about squad building and management of young and old. So get those toddlers out of their diapers and get those oldies out of their rocking chairs because every soul is needed! 

Why? Well because we are going to create a squad consisting out of unique ages, so the older and younger the squad, the bigger the squad :) So time for Fox and me to go to a retirement home :D

Rules of the challenge

• Demote/Sell as many players as you like in order to build your squad with unique ages. 
  • Provide 2 screenshots after each transfer window as proof.
  • A screenshot must be taken after the summer transfer window 1st. September.
  • Demote/Sell one/all (if any) duplicates and use the January window to restore your unique age Squad.
  • A screenshot must be taken after the winter transfer window 1st. February.
  • Both screenshots must show a full squad of unique ages. Any duplicates and your challenge is over!

Club reveal

Ok… toilet paper anyone? Geez, i think i am in love :DWhat? What do you mean get on with it? I normally take a few minutes to get back on track after you know what! Hold ya horse Ron jeremy pffff… 

Oh… yeah.. erm.. Sorry about that, wild imagination (thanks for the intervention Fox)  :O Were where before i got distracted> Oh yeah, being part of Vibe has it perks, so we had the lovely Selena Gomez reveal which club Foxy and i’m going to use. Ok ok… you need a picture…

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140811133825

Yep, we are going to see if we can bring back Wolves in to the premier league :) Now that we have the fundamentals in place let’s crank this up a little bit.

Twist 1

You know that fancy overview that tells you who the best players are? Nice, go their and demote/ sell

•    Strongest Defender

•    Strongest Midfielder

•    Strongest Forward

A screenshot of this trio must be presented as proof (go to suggested XI)

Twist 2

Daddy issues... i bet Selena has some.... or hope.. ;) So as an hommage to our reveal girl, we thought why not turn her daddy issues in to something nice for us (ok this is sounding a bit weird now :S) 

Anyways, the oldest&youngest of the squad must be Forwards. And the combined goals Dad and Son make count as bonus points!

Point systems

League Points +/- Goal Difference - Add or minus goal difference from your points in the league.

2 points for each league position (1st=20pts, 2nd=18pts, 3rd=16pts etc.)

2 points for each round passed in domestic cup.

+ bonus points; Father & Son combined goals.

And since me and Fox are a bit stupid, these are the Screenshots we need to provide you all with.

Needed Screenshots

1. Screenshot of your strongest players in the team report.
  2. Screenshot of entire squad's age after summer window on 1st. September.
  3. Screenshot of entire squad's age after winter window on 1st. February.
  4. Screenshots of both Father & Son goal tally.
  5. + all regulars (League TableLast Cup Match, 

Concluding

And so another challenge reveal come’s to it’s end. Time for predictions! Can Foxy turn this H2H around and get back in the game or is Panda just a few days away from a glorious 0-3 win? As always thanks for reading and don’t forget to leave a comment!

Cheers FuddledFox and PriZe

15 minutes ago, Taff said:

WHAT?????

It's like reading Klingon I didn't understand a word of that but good luck boys

giphy.gif

OK the slow version

1. Everyone has to have a unique age (so for example, 17,18,19 etc)

2. bottom range has to be your son. So let's say he is 17. you're age range starts there.

3. Same applies for daddy.. but he is the limit of your age range for example 38

Got it?

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

giphy.gif

OK the slow version

1. Everyone has to have a unique age (so for example, 17,18,19 etc)

2. bottom range has to be your son. So let's say he is 17. you're age range starts there.

3. Same applies for daddy.. but he is the limit of your age range for example 38

Got it?

Right so once two players hit the same age you have to sell or demote, I..e your 21 y/o turns 22 before your 22 y/o turns 23 so one has to go?????

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

Right so once two players hit the same age you have to sell or demote, I..e your 21 y/o turns 22 before your 22 y/o turns 23 so one has to go?????

At the end of each transfer window your players should all have an individual age so yes one would have to go. When signing players it pays to keep an eye on when everyone's birthdays are.

20 minutes ago, Taff said:

Correct!

6 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

At the end of each transfer window your players should all have an individual age so yes one would have to go. When signing players it pays to keep an eye on when everyone's birthdays are.

I'm using an excel sheet?

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Correct!

I'm using an excel sheet?

Thats sounds like an idea because this is giving me a headache and I ain't even doing the challenge

39 minutes ago, Taff said:

Thats sounds like an idea because this is giving me a headache and I ain't even doing the challenge

Far from an headache tbh, really fun way of crafting a squad :) 

31 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I'm old

I know ?

I remember this challenge and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. It's so unique yet very challenging to assemble a decent squad with unique ages.

Looking forward to this, gents.

This challenge was fantastic last year, probably my favourite challenge from the CC, though a the least you have more financial power than FC Oss. Good luck to both competitors but something tells me experience will win again. Go @PriZe

A H2H Fuddled Fox and PriZe's Animal Fury challenge three results

Welcome back to the reveal of challenge results!  After two rounds in this best of 5 series the Fox is struggling to hold on for life in this H2H. Fuddledfox needs to take the battle to the Panda if he wants any form of results. Is this the challenge he gets a win and kicks the bamboo eating mammal in the nuts? Let's see!

Quick reminder of the challenge

So first off we had to demote/sell the strongest players in our team. Next to that we had to pick two forwards, where one would be the dad and the other the son.

The tricky part, every member of the squad need to have a unique age. And the dad his age was the upper limit and with the son vice versa.

Spoiler

Rules of the challenge

• Demote/Sell as many players as you like in order to build your squad with unique ages. 
  • Provide 2 screenshots after each transfer window as proof.
  • A screenshot must be taken after the summer transfer window 1st. September.
  • Demote/Sell one/all (if any) duplicates and use the January window to restore your unique age Squad.
  • A screenshot must be taken after the winter transfer window 1st. February.
  • Both screenshots must show a full squad of unique ages. Any duplicates and your challenge is over!

Point systems

• League Points +/- Goal Difference - Add or minus goal difference from your points in the league.
  • 2 points for each league position (1st=20pts, 2nd=18pts, 3rd=16pts etc.)
  • 2 points for each round passed in domestic cup.
  • + bonus points; Father & Son combined goals.

The results of challenge 3

Unfortunately that handy who are you strongest player overview is gone so we went with the suggested xi screen. Leo, Diogo and Boly were the strongest according to the coaches and had to go :(

Le72eTu.jpg

Father and son PriZe

pjyvhAm.png

TXLu7NG.png

Well here they are :) Really happy i could get Pietro to join! And with the youngest age 16 we have some rome in the squad :)

Well no actually, i've decide to go Cyril and at time of joining he was 34. So 20 players and thats it :O

Unique age's PriZe

SpRV2MO.jpg

WNVQENZ.png

League Results PriZe

MS4qW81.png

Now the league is extremely important with 3 ways of collecting points! But damn did they deliver :)

League positions points: 115

Goal difference points: 72

League result points: 48

So thats a wooping 235 points from the league alone :)

Cup results PriZe

Carabao cup

PmGQK1G.png

We won the final :) Road to the final was easier with even kicking Crystal palace 9-0 :O But extra time was need to secure the win. Did have a nice spin off in the league as the form dipped hard :(

FA CUP

8kGZ0ty.png

Stronger but out of the cup :(

With that result we add another 20 points, giving us a subtotal of 255 points

Dad & Son performance PriZe

TqmWBJ0.png

CLwumvL.png

And thats another 71 points :D Seriously impressed by Cyril and Pietro feeling a bit underwhelming :O

But all in all 326 points! So let's see how Fox did?

FuddledFox Results

I used the coach reports to see that Leo, Boly and Neves where the 3 best players that had to leave. 

Spoiler

5a7f076a94193_Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-52-521.thumb.png.da0aab0b2965f947e017c7f54c8be5f2.png

Father and Son

I brought in one of this years wonderkids in the shape of Willem Guebbels as my son.

5a7f08c0db562_Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-58-381.thumb.png.60773b7986823bb8e1ecd48113a3fa65.png

I choose 37 year old Brazilian Luis Fabiano to be my Daddy.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-25-02.thumb.png.d3c110c86565ab4a09201c273e7f523f.png

I had a 20 year age gap between my Father and Son which meant I was able to have a reasonable sized squad.

Unique Ages

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-05-22-13-04.thumb.png.ce00d40708308973d78a4047651efe0a.png

Screenshot_2018-02-09-21-21-14.thumb.png.b57b0dbbcbe11b53b005ae762f1495ab.png

League Results

A very competitive season between ourselves, west midlands neighbours Aston Villa and Leeds Utd went down to the final game of the season. 

Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-12-08.thumb.png.057e650a9b8b8d629e9427da044d6bae.png

League position = 48 points

League points = 93 points

Goal diffrence = 38 points

Total league points = 179 points from the league:(

Cups

League Cup

A good run including knocking out 4 Premier League teams took us to the final but we didn't have the quality to match Man City in the final.

Screenshot_2018-02-09-22-42-41.thumb.png.8fc3b2d87c916e6440f62293b6e6136e.png

FA Cup

We had a run to the quarter final where we took on Arsenal who took revenge after we had knocked them out of the League Cup. 

Screenshot_2018-02-10-09-22-38.thumb.png.f8940209c7e7dbeefcf8d4a462620e26.png

Cup points

League Cup = 12 points

FA Cup = 6 points

Son and Dad goals

I have to admit that I expected PriZe to get more than 71 goals from his lads. So could I make up some points on him from my duo?

Fabiano was rolling back the years by scoring at just under a goal a game but you may have noticed that he picked up an injury in the Arsenal FA Cup game. Well it proved to be season ending:'( and left him on 38 goals for the season.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-09-22-55.thumb.png.70123c9c6db3d8f5749ea4ec44187b2d.png

Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-13-30.thumb.png.1df509391c5638dfa6fc0856dd67ecaf.png

Guebbels didn't score at the same rate as his Dad but finished with 28 for the season. He was especially bad in cup games where he only manged 1 goal in 11 appearances.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-14-13-12.thumb.png.372b41f2a94fd77ca1907726f08bcdde.png

Father+Son = 66 points

Final Scores

@PriZe 326 points

@FuddledFox 263 points

@PriZe wins

PriZe takes the win and completes the whitewash in this best of 5 H2H.

5a7f182e929bf_Scorecardc3.png.68275f5693225fbb01f0b19ce43327d1.png 

So in the end this was a one sided H2H with PriZe looking in top form going into the Vibe Premier League whereas I'm going to have to pick up my game if I want to compete at the top table of Vibe competitions.

Thank you to everyone who has offered support to either of us and followed this H2H over the last 3 weeks.

Thank you for reading.

Congrats Fox and Panda for a very enjoyable read (y)

I'm sure you're a bit disappointed, Fox, but you lost to one of the best (not THE best) managers here and put on a very good fight in every challenge -which were really tough btw- so despite the 0 you delivered a solid show. You can be proud, mate! Hell, even for daring to step into the ring with Panda takes balls so well done!!

Congrats Panda. You showed us you still got game.

Yeah! H2H win in the pockey :) Really happy with the results. Now a 0-3 score would seem a walk in the park but it doesn't do justice to this H2H. @FuddledFox is rising the ranks of Vibe and is still relatively fresh to the community if you look at how long he's been around.

i want to thank Fox for saying yes to this H2H and pay my respect to him getting beter every day! You've become a dominant force on this site, be it articles, be it careers. But Vibe legend in the making! Good luck in the VPL, i know you will bring you're A-game. 

Spoiler

Just for fox:

i mean what i said mate, not a drunk pope atm ? Do as you do and you will be vibe legend stuff!

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Congrats Fox and Panda for a very enjoyable read (y)

I'm sure you're a bit disappointed, Fox, but you lost to one of the best (not THE best) managers here and put on a very good fight in every challenge -which were really tough btw- so despite the 0 you delivered a solid show. You can be proud, mate! Hell, even for daring to step into the ring with Panda takes balls so well done!!

Congrats Panda. You showed us you still got game.

???? and thanks for the congrats @BatiGoal

Massive congrats to @PriZe. I expected to lose this 3-0 if I'm honest but I would have loved to have run you a little closer in the challenges.

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

not a drunk pope atm

I'm kinda dreading a drunk pope message later;)

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks Bati. Yes I am disappointed but I had some fun and apparently that's the most important thing according to some idiots anyway:laugh:

Ouch, unlucky Foxy! Hold your head high though mate as you lost to top tier opposition. These challenges should be a great learning experience for future saves/events too!

As for Prize what's left to say? Expertly done mate, especially considering the level of challenge. 

3 hours ago, Titjes said:

It was fun to read guys ;) Congrats to @PriZe for the win :) @FuddledFox, better luck next time ;) 

Thanks mate!

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Ouch, unlucky Foxy! Hold your head high though mate as you lost to top tier opposition. These challenges should be a great learning experience for future saves/events too!

As for Prize what's left to say? Expertly done mate, especially considering the level of challenge. 

49 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Well that was over quick :O Nah both of you did well taking the challenges into account but @PriZe just had that extra gear that I'm sure you will eventually reach @FuddledFox. A very enjoyable H2H.

Thanks!

Well, I've had this open in a tab for a month and finally read it, only to find it finished ages ago! Congrats @PriZe fantastic win! And this might prove I'm a little slow, but I'm on team @FuddledFox - us U's fans have to stick together! Great effort mate, you'll get him next time!  

Some observations from Round Three:

Prize ultimately showed his experience from past FMMs:

• Not sure how much he spent on Pellegri, but you've got to get him in the Championship. Guebbels is more for the future.
  • Also better to spend on players at established clubs, because they have better hidden stats. (5Cyril> Fabiano)
  • Prize also 'capitalised' on the loan rules - and I did so in the past too - bringing in some amazing foreign loans (Lenglet instantly stands out).