Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

26 minutes ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

When starting a new game with Milan Paqueta has a 45m minimum release fee. Did you offer him a new contract to get rid of that clause?

Yeah he quickly asked for a new deal part way through the first season unless there was one in his second deal and I just didn't notice. Then in the second season off he went. I've moved on from the heartbreak now ha! He has been replaced by two good new signings and on we go.

1 hour ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

When starting a new game with Milan Paqueta has a 45m minimum release fee. Did you offer him a new contract to get rid of that clause?

Might be an idea to have another prompt when offering a contract with a release clause? I’ve had it happen to me before whilst I rush through things

I am managing Netherlands, had a player that is retiring and I cannot remove him from the squad. Anyone having this problem. Didn't have this problem before the Winter updates.

32 minutes ago, feng10516 said:

I am managing Netherlands, had a player that is retiring and I cannot remove him from the squad. Anyone having this problem. Didn't have this problem before the Winter updates.

Could you please upload a save to our cloud service linked below? Could you please rename the save file to be your username so that we can easily identify your save file? This will certainly help us have a look at what is going on here. Thank you very much :) 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

So I played 18 months of a new Liverpool save last night just to have another go at getting into this game and this is what I noticed. I got to CL final in first season which was on 1st June 2019. All my Brazilians (my 1st choice GK, DLP & DLF) were unavailable due to international call up for a game Brazil had on the 12th June? Loads of other players had an international on the 7th June they were called up for but were still available for the CL final so its a weird one. 

i tried pushing things stamina wise and allowing players to get tired like the game wants them too and it instantly (in sept of the first season of the save) gave me a massive injury crisis in my DLP positioning injuring my 3 options for 11+ months in the space of a week. Fun times. They were all on normal training intensity. Also when each one returned from injury their training had reverted back to FMM’s preset training from the specific one I’d chosen.

Later in that save I decided to put some of my 2nd team players who were saying they wanted the more intensive training onto the highest one from normal as they weren’t playing week in week out. Literally everytime I did that said players would get instantly injured when they got any playing time.

My GK needed a rest in December because he was appently tired. My youth players can’t playing 1 in 5 games without them being ‘overplayed’. Mo Salah arrived at pre season training in need of a rest and everytime I play him in the 2nd season he instantly gets jaded. Trent Alexandra Arnold is impossible to manage as you’ve only got to look at him and he gets jaded. Realism at its finest.

And thats just the stuff that stuck in my mind. There was plenty of other stuff that had me scratching my head. Won literally everything in my first season and winning community shield at start of second season apparently helped me hold onto my job .....fun times.

Edited by LenTheWelsh
Typo city ✌️

Another few things 😂

Why do players get that yellow thumb down status next to their squad status. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve offered new contracts to these players and they want zero wage rise and a demotion in squad status and they are suddenly happy coz being first choice and key player just isn’t making them happy 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also, I’ve notice that of the 10 contract renewals I did in the first summer break 2 of them (both youth players agreed as hot prospect but given rotation) their squad status was different to what I agreed with them so maybe that bug is creeping back in.

Why does is seem like all the good regen’s regen at massive clubs now so their starting price is huuuge. I used to live scouting around searching for potential future stars for cheap but that seems a thing of the past on FMM19.

34 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

Why does is seem like all the good regen’s regen at massive clubs now so their starting price is huuuge. I used to live scouting around searching for potential future stars for cheap but that seems a thing of the past on FMM19.

This was actually one of the first things I complained about when the game got released. IIRC my complaints were that:

1. Too many Argentinean and Brazilian regens kept spawning in Ukraine of all places with Ukrainian as the second nationality. It was just down right bizzare and this issue/feature is still in the game last time I checked... 

2. Too many good regens just start off their career at big clubs. In addition to this, most of the time I'm able to poach all these players from their big clubs because most of the time they are transfer listed... I mean that is so unsatisfying. I didn't put any effort into finding or nurturing these players, I just set the search to players under 21 who are transfer listed. And there is also a minor issue of regens coming back too old. I have this Belgian player who is now 28, and guess what? He only 'regenerated' into the game 3 seasons ago... 

Sorry if I ranted too much, but this just goes to show that there are so many things that SI can improve on to make this game better. I admit that all these may seem like small issues, but these 'small' start adding up sooner or later. 

Just now, RPA123456 said:

Too many Argentinean and Brazilian regens kept spawning in Ukraine of all places with Ukrainian as the second nationality. It was just down right bizzare and this issue/feature is still in the game last time I checked... 

Tbf Ukraine has been massive for Brazilians in recent years, with many of them growing there then moving to bigger clubs in Europe. 

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/3417551/shakhtar-donetsks-brazilian-talent-pipeline-could-be-reaching-its-end

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Tbf Ukraine has been massive for Brazilians in recent years, with many of them growing there then moving to bigger clubs in Europe. 

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/3417551/shakhtar-donetsks-brazilian-talent-pipeline-could-be-reaching-its-end

TBF that's just for Shakhtar though, in-game every other mid table Ukrainian team has a South American wonderkid...(i may be exaggerating slightly but my point still stands) 

3 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

TBF that's just for Shakhtar though, in-game every other mid table Ukrainian team has a South American wonderkid...(i may be exaggerating slightly but my point still stands) 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_Ukrainian_Premier_League_players

Maybe not wonder kids but tonnes of South America players, Shakhtar have shown it's a viable business strategy and a place Brazilians can thrive, just like Portugal so it makes sense more will go there. Like Holland seems to be targeting North America a decent amount. 

Alright, so a few people have reported the bug about how if you remove a player for just a single game he might get upset and 'shocked he isn't a first team regular'? 

Well listen to this, my goalkeeper who played every single game so far is now 'shocked he isn't a first team regular'. 

what? 

Well I have a theory that when during international duty(which he is on currently), he got benched and got unhappy. 

I mean... why is he mad at me?! 

On 29/03/2019 at 19:11, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Could you please upload a save to our cloud service linked below? Could you please rename the save file to be your username so that we can easily identify your save file? This will certainly help us have a look at what is going on here. Thank you very much :) 

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Ah.. Forget to save a game. I resigned from the country and passed a season. Will it still work? If not I will wait for the next opportunity to test this out again.

Edited by feng10516

Yes I've seen this recently, too lazy to report it, plus it doesn't seem to have any actual negative effect, just an incorrect news item.

Hi fellas dont know if anyone else has experienced this on the new update ridiculous bids for players, ive attached 3 different bids that i received in one transfer window. Only started getting these in the new update.

Screenshot_20190401-130704_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190401-123126_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20190401-123112_FM 2019 Mobile.jpg

17 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Yes I've seen this recently, too lazy to report it, plus it doesn't seem to have any actual negative effect, just an incorrect news item.

I got this too, but mine is loan deals.

3 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

Sorry but no, this would never happen irl 

CD7BBB22-0AE3-4593-9358-71B7A3F9EBB9.png

Wow 7 games in 15 days 😱

You'll need 3 squads to deal with this after the update 😂

You say that but if you look at Man City presently they have a match on the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 14th - this is just the 'Semi-Final' stage for the FA Cup and if they manage to get through that for all competitions then their congestion will be immense towards the end.

In real-life the Semi-final dates are 4/30 and 7/5 (so  its off by one day in your game) - Man City have a match scheduled on the 4th May already. They already have one game 'in hand' and because of their impending FA Cup Semi-Final they will have another to schedule before the end of the season - they already have matches every 3-4 days in April so its unlikely they will squeeze on in then ... which leads me to think that they may well slot into May, meaning the fixture list you're seeing is fairly plausible ... if somewhat hard going for the teams involved in it.

(this is also why its INCREDIBLY rare that a team can pull off a treble or quadruple both in the game and irl)

PS - If you rotate players in the run up to it you'll probably find they weather it reasonably well, make sure you substitute players who you want to play in the majority of those matches before the end of the match, having a bit of a rest towards the end of a match can make a huge difference in terms of recovery for players (although in all honesty I'd probably rest most of my team for the CL semi-final ... and likely regret it if we got stomped ;) ).

Edited by Marc Vaughan
On 01/04/2019 at 09:04, Enforcer14 said:

Hi fellas dont know if anyone else has experienced this on the new update ridiculous bids for players, ive attached 3 different bids that i received in one transfer window. Only started getting these in the new update.

Can you throw me that save game so I can take a look please?

added 0 minutes later
On 01/04/2019 at 01:53, danK7RNY said:

Go figure .... 

I think I've figured this one out - will be in a future update.

7 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You say that but if you look at Man City presently they have a match on the 3rd, 6th, 9th and 14th - this is just the 'Semi-Final' stage for the FA Cup and if they manage to get through that for all competitions then their congestion will be immense towards the end.

In real-life the Semi-final dates are 4/30 and 7/5 (so  its off by one day in your game) - Man City have a match scheduled on the 4th May already. They already have one game 'in hand' and because of their impending FA Cup Semi-Final they will have another to schedule before the end of the season - they already have matches every 3-4 days in April so its unlikely they will squeeze on in then ... which leads me to think that they may well slot into May, meaning the fixture list you're seeing is fairly plausible ... if somewhat hard going for the teams involved in it.

(this is also why its INCREDIBLY rare that a team can pull off a treble or quadruple both in the game and irl)

PS - If you rotate players in the run up to it you'll probably find they weather it reasonably well, make sure you substitute players who you want to play in the majority of those matches before the end of the match, having a bit of a rest towards the end of a match can make a huge difference in terms of recovery for players (although in all honesty I'd probably rest most of my team for the CL semi-final ... and likely regret it if we got stomped ;) ).

So I’m being punished for my own success!? ... seen as though you mention the CL semi’s though 

78B8795A-87E6-45ED-A181-FE2458AECC7F.png

639BDDB1-E712-4186-AB33-F09DA8BDAA32.png

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you throw me that save game so I can take a look please?

Sent over Marc thanks for getting back 👍

I enjoy the game but this is a bug thread so here's another I found.

When canceling a re-training of player position, this is popping up in the news feed. It always says goalkeeper but when you go to check there's no re-training happening thankfully. Just an odd one really.

v449bs.png

Edited by Schwantz34
On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 09:37, RPA123456 said:

Alright, so a few people have reported the bug about how if you remove a player for just a single game he might get upset and 'shocked he isn't a first team regular'? 

Well listen to this, my goalkeeper who played every single game so far is now 'shocked he isn't a first team regular'. 

what? 

Well I have a theory that when during international duty(which he is on currently), he got benched and got unhappy. 

I mean... why is he mad at me?! 

In my game James Rodriguez is "shocked he isn't a first team regular" after missing one match, due to the fact he was suspended after getting sent off in the previous match!

1 hour ago, Kanchelskis1878 said:

In my game James Rodriguez is "shocked he isn't a first team regular" after missing one match, due to the fact he was suspended after getting sent off in the previous match!

Thank you for raising this issue. This is something we are aware of and it is currently with our dev team.

5 minutes ago, ManlikeReus said:

I don’t think this was supposed to happen?B50E689D-96BB-4795-8476-FE2B81088E60.thumb.png.b60e2119b9ad838ba3593853601dabc2.png

9041DD3E-80A0-48EC-8095-B394F3BFCBC7.thumb.png.76ec95eed440b43fd8832b534d0557ed.png

26E46738-D96A-4E30-805D-D66F131C3E00.thumb.png.6ed24c3f6f8a3c84416fbfc7c0452882.png

he had 16 kicking before so I’m not sure

Is the individual training focus on Kicking? I’ve noticed a lot in FMM19 that sometimes (but not always) when a player levels up they have a stat increase on lots of things except for the individual thing I’m focusing on actually that goes down 1 stat point.

13 minutes ago, ManlikeReus said:

I don’t think this was supposed to happen?B50E689D-96BB-4795-8476-FE2B81088E60.thumb.png.b60e2119b9ad838ba3593853601dabc2.png

9041DD3E-80A0-48EC-8095-B394F3BFCBC7.thumb.png.76ec95eed440b43fd8832b534d0557ed.png

26E46738-D96A-4E30-805D-D66F131C3E00.thumb.png.6ed24c3f6f8a3c84416fbfc7c0452882.png

he had 16 kicking before so I’m not sure

What do his form and training pages look like?

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
Just now, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

What do his form and training pages look like?

Poor I’m guessing. Very rarely does a keeper get a 7 or above