Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samhardy

FMM20 Key Information - Release Date and Screenshots

Confirmed as November 19th for FM, FMT and FMM on the official Football Manager Twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootballManager/status/1183760069244178433

The Danish and Greek leagues, as well as Dutch and Portuguese language options will feature for the first time, and a new skin with more information to come in due course.

The game will again be priced at £8.99 or your local equivalent and can be pre ordered from the following App Store links.

iOS Pre order

Android Pre Registration

6599716C-B8DD-44DA-A526-8272F719C5AC.png.03bfe80ea343bfe9459669f069103395.png
CF3116E9-BB64-4DC1-A2AD-7D1B22AD81B2.jpeg.7b2ea35c1a82a53159560d523b071bb7.jpeg2067CD13-24C4-4EA4-9445-850E47B8AC72.jpeg.54a7eddf24f292d720a0645d6310318e.jpegEED62A46-E7B4-4451-BB61-4C0361289220.png.f52f957586d381685758438ac27de0f3.png21FCECC8-DE50-41A1-BE40-C2DAD1EFCFDB.jpeg.f67375c39467f88edbb0b076374dd3aa.jpegFCF7CDBA-F364-4D92-BE27-4492656EDA31.png.402e2e61349e8ee5a76d7414cb0a705b.pngEECE0A52-7ED0-42B7-B867-9308226AD026.png.9a7f62ea7b04691eb2551b77398c7457.pngD400D9C2-6D84-4C32-99A2-07B7FA6EA9DC.png.d0eec4e66ea41b581b72497d82ea0139.pngE194A0FA-B934-43BC-9F65-0D0D24233BA5.png.3101008f3a82a2c525006f14c573dc36.png

Very late this year then but maybe they want to see what will happen with Brexit to try and get that as accurate as possible for release.

11 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Very late this year then but maybe they want to see what will happen with Brexit to try and get that as accurate as possible for release.

More than likely. I doubt brexit will impact FMM itself though, I doubt it’ll even affect Touch to be honest

5 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

More than likely. I doubt brexit will impact FMM itself though, I doubt it’ll even affect Touch to be honest

I mean in terms of how it’s reflected in the game so that they have it accurately set up or at least as accurate as they can when no one knows what’s going on.

I suppose the later release date will give them more time to test things which hopefully will lead to a more stable game upon release. Probably not be the case but we can all hope.

6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I mean in terms of how it’s reflected in the game so that they have it accurately set up or at least as accurate as they can when no one knows what’s going on.

That’s what I meant lol.  I doubt they will reflect it in FMM or touch.

Yeah bit late. Big few days there - going to gigs on 14th and 18th, then this as we hunker down for winter. Happy days!

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Completely off topic but who you going to see?

As I typed I thought "I knew I shouldn't have mentioned this!". I'm not cool, I'm afraid... Elbow in Berlin, and Glen Hansard in Prague. Big fan of both.

16 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

As I typed I thought "I knew I shouldn't have mentioned this!". I'm not cool, I'm afraid... Elbow in Berlin, and Glen Hansard in Prague. Big fan of both.

I like Elbow, nothing wrong with that....I think 😂

I started to fear it would be mid November, in that case I think waiting out the release period will be easy lol. Pokemon will have my full attention for those few weeks without a doubt. 

Only problem with late November is you have what just over a month then another transfer window and players wanted updated squads get a short time til Winter Transfers happen in RL and then usually long wait for winter update on FMM. Hope maybe with date pushed back less bugs but also they will have a faster Winter Roster Update out so more time while game fresh to have RL rosters. 

Any word on why release date was later this year? Keeping fingers crossed not big amount of bugs in beta testing that had to push back 🙏

Good thing to have a solid date to look forward too. Will Vibe get any exclusive new game feature announcements like last year ???

14 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

I'm not cool, I'm afraid... Elbow in Berlin, and Glen Hansard in Prague. Big fan of both.

Say it quietly but we all spend a lot of time playing and posting about FMM so I’m not sure any of us are cool!. I’m not aware of Glen Hansard’s work but I like a bit of Elbow.

35 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Say it quietly but we all spend a lot of time playing and posting about FMM so I’m not sure any of us are cool!. I’m not aware of Glen Hansard’s work but I like a bit of Elbow.

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

I like Elbow, nothing wrong with that....I think 😂

:D cheers for the support! i just mean, it's nothing like "yeah man, Metallica, 80k crowd, rock on!!!"

Glen is that bloke from Once (Falling Slowly) - he was in the Frames and then had a band with her from Once called Swell Season, nice couple of albums. He's a charismatic dude so looking forward to that one. And yeah, new Elbow album out last Friday, and i love them in general.

I'm very tall (hence the name), so i'm not a popular man at concerts, so i gave up a while back (and i was never prolific anyway). but couldn't resist these - hoping to just hide at the side and not obstruct anyone!!

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

:D cheers for the support! i just mean, it's nothing like "yeah man, Metallica, 80k crowd, rock on!!!"

Glen is that bloke from Once (Falling Slowly) - he was in the Frames and then had a band with her from Once called Swell Season, nice couple of albums. He's a charismatic dude so looking forward to that one. And yeah, new Elbow album out last Friday, and i love them in general.

I'm very tall (hence the name), so i'm not a popular man at concerts, so i gave up a while back (and i was never prolific anyway). but couldn't resist these - hoping to just hide at the side and not obstruct anyone!!

I'd be more ashamed of going to a metallica concert (it's really not my crowd) but I'd love to go see Elbow. Around here, Elbow is considered a bit more highbrow, meaning you're a bit more refined than the average Taylor Swifter.

Further features will follow before release, of course.

10 minutes ago, Alari said:

Further features will follow before release, of course.

Can you confirm Portuguese language? It shows on my phone. 

IMG_20191025_161933.jpg

29 minutes ago, zaangie said:

Can you confirm Portuguese language? It shows on my phone. 

IMG_20191025_161933.jpg

Yes, this is indeed available.

16 minutes ago, Alari said:

Yes, this is indeed available.

Great news! Thanks. 

@Alari I might be unable to read correctly, but is there a (s.21 meaning U21 in english) under Carvalho's nationality?  If yes, thank you! That adds a load of realism

Man I wish that screenshot of the championship table was a reflection of real life 😩

Disappointed that the playable leagues are only 4 again :(

If I could only change one thing in FMM that would be it. A couple more would make the game much more enjoyable.

19 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

Man I wish that screenshot of the championship table was a reflection of real life 😩

You don't like João Carvalho? 

32 minutes ago, zaangie said:

You don't like João Carvalho? 

I’m a Middlesbrough fan 

17 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

I’m a Middlesbrough fan 

Lmao, never mind 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Anyone remember when Android was stuck to one league?

Do you mean we should be grateful for having 4 now? :P

Also if I'm not mistaken, back then you could have 1 active league but the leagues you could choose from where just 6. (Or was that on PSP?) Now it's 4 from 21..pretty much the same. Anyway, the thing is that they keep adding a couple of leagues every year, but we can't really enjoy them if we can't select them along with the top leagues in the same save.

I'm interested as to why people want more than 4 nations loaded anyway. It runs slowly enough with 4 as it is.