Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broodje kip

Youngsters To Look Out For in FMM 21

Since @Jsavfc posted about clubs to manage, I decided to post about wonderkids. I'll be posting starting from English Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and a few other leagues. Stay tuned 😉

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Spoiler

pablo_moreno_city_shirt.jpg

NAME: PABLO MORENO
CLUB: MANCHESTER CITY (ON LOAN TO GIRONA)
NATIONALITY: SPANISH
POSITION: FORWARD

The young Spaniard might seems a little bit too old for someone who got only 6 Professional Appearance and is yet to register a single goal or assist, but the interesting thing about him is that he's played for 3 of the best youth team in the world. Started his youth career at FC Barcelona before then make a move to Juventus and finally signed for Man City earlier this summer. Getting loaned out to Girona to gain first team experience, we might actually see him challenge for the first team spot at Man City once he's back to the club.

0_GettyImages-1281875994.jpg

NAME: FACUNDO PELLISTRI
CLUB: MANCHESTER UNITED
NATIONALITY: URUGUAYAN
POSITION: WINGER

Some of you might never heard of the new Manchester United signing despite already been one of the great youngster to sign in FMM 20. His reputation in Mobile aren't as popular as he's in PC version of FM in fact the PC community have him as one of their first season must buy. He's a great out-and-out winger possessing great pace, very comfortable on the ball and really good at crossing. A really great player to challenge @Scratch for the 1k assist.

BUNDESLIGA

Spoiler

cb1265753bfb7a807446e70087f50428fd9b0583.jpeg&q=75&w=480&fit=crop

NAME: YOUSSOUFA MOUKOKO
CLUB: BORUSSIA DORTMUND
NATIONALITY: GERMAN
POSITION: STRIKER

I've said it plenty of times. This guy is something special. He's still only 15 and will turn 16 on 20th of November this year. This season he's made 4 u-19 appearance and scored a massive 13 goals! Yes you read that right he scored 13 goals in 4 games! 4! That's 3.25 goals on average. End of discussion.

EZ1sgOCXkAEQQ7X.jpg 

NAME: FLORIAN WIRTZ
CLUB: BAYER LEVERKUSEN
POSITION: ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

Replacing top prospect like Kai Havertz aren't an easy task to do but that's not the case for Bayer Leverkusen. Right after Covid-19-enforced break, Florian Wirtz made his debut against Werder Bremen. 19 days later he scored his first senior goal against Bayern Munich making him Bundesliga's youngest ever goal scorer. This season, he's played 10 games, scored 3 goals and chipped in 4 assist. A massive stats for 17 years old.

LA LIGA

Spoiler

iglesias.jpg

NAME: BRUNO IGLESIAS
CLUB: REAL MADRID

Iglesias is considered as Real Madrid's academy brightest talent currently. Last season he made 21 u-17 appearance and scored a massive 21 goals. He's promoted to the u-19 squad earlier this year. A similar player to Kevin de Bruyne having great vision and passing accuracy, comfortable on the ball and also ability to finish the ball from both short and long range. We'll see how he perform in the u-19 and without a doubt in 1 or 2 years he will be in the first team.

1185339839.jpg.0.jpg

NAME: MIGUEL GUTIERREZ
CLUB: REAL MADRID
POSITION: DEFENDER

Yes another Real Madrid's talent here. Naturally a Left Back but also able to play as Center Back. A regular member of Real Madrid u-19 and just got promoted to the Castilla this season. With Marcelo slowly decrease in ability, Gutierrez got a real excellent chance to compete against Mendy for the first team spot in the near future. The Spanish u-17 manager also tipped him to be a top player in the future having left the u-17 squad to play for the u-19 at the age of just 17!

Serie A

Spoiler

FD7B85D9-8024-4DF2-A224-36C243F40E96.thumb.jpeg.164d9c22bd3f6150ccf4bf634ec638c3.jpeg

NAME: DIMO KRASTEV 
CLUB: FIORENTINA
NATIONALITY: BULGARIAN
POSITION: MIDFIELDER/DEFENDER

Rated very highly by The Viola. Has the ability to play as Central Midfielder and Defensive Midfielder while also as Central Defender if needed. He’s also the captain of Bulgaria u-17. Possibly Fiorentina next captain?

891B8247-E056-4AC3-97C7-FE54E7C0C720.thumb.jpeg.96a99bf375c0dd4b30fc00c4d3a422b7.jpeg

NAME: CASARE CASADEI
CLUB: INTER MILAN
NATIONALITY: ITALY
POSITION: MIDFIELDER

Another Defensive Midfielder but has the ability to play as Attacking Midfielder. Member of the Inter Milan u-19 squad, he’s been a regular starter for u-16 and u-18 now taking his ability to the next step playing for the u-19. 

FRENCH LIGUE UN

Spoiler

EeQQzDgWsAAu1qy.jpg

NAME: SVEN BOTMAN
CLUB: LOSC LILLE
NATIONALITY: DUTCH
POSITION: CENTRE-BACK

Former Jong Ajax player, he's impressed the Eredivisie during his loan loan spell last year at SC Heerenveen to earn his move to his current club, LOSC Lille. So far, he's played every games for Lille. He's made a great start with Lille losing only 1 game and currently 2nd in the league table.

aouche.jpg

NAME: ADIL AOUCHICHE
CLUB: SAINT-ETIENNE
NATIONALITY: FRENCH

After PSG failed to agree a contract with him last season due to lack of game time, he decided to join Saint-Etienne to get more first team action. Although his club aren't doing very well, he played all 10 games for them and contributed 2 goals and an assist which is good enough for him.

EREDIVISIE

Spoiler

4035.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=deda5272c25c401e094d71170d17ad50

NAME: SONTJE HANSEN
CLUB: AJAX AMSTERDAM
POSITION: FORWARD

He's the u-17 Euro winner and u-17 World Cup top scorer. Naturally a striker but also have the ability to play on both wing. Valued €6.00m according to Transfermarkt and being targeted by Manchester City while also having his contract expiring soon. The most interesting thing Antoine Griezmann is very impressed by him that he followed the youngster to Brazil to watch him in the u-17 World Cup

kenzo-goudmjin.jpg 

NAME: KENZO GOUDMIJN
CLUB: AZ ALKMAAR
POSITION: CENTRAL MIDFIELDER

A very energetic Box-to-Box midfielder and great ability to keep the ball away from defenders. He's not impressive in getting the ball back from the opposition or making dangerous passes for a direct goal involvement but he's very good at keeping the balance in midfield.

LIGA NOS

Spoiler

Nuno-Mendes.jpg

NAME: NUNO MENDES
CLUB: SPORTING CP
NATIONALITY: PORTUGESE
POSITION: LEFT BACK

He's already in this year edition but I doubt anyone would notice him despite being in the wonderkid list as he's a very bad player to start with. So what's so exciting about this guy? Last year he only started 9 games for Sporting but this season he's played an important role in Sporting CP's new 3-4-2-1 formation as Left Midfielder and he started every game so far with 7 appearance.

thumb_6146_default_medium.jpeg

NAME: ANGEL GOMES
CLUB: BOAVISTA
NATIONALITY: ENGLISH

Many Premier League fans been saying he's a failed wonderkid already after Man United letting him go to Lille on a free transfer. He was loaned out to Boavista. Currently he's played 5 games, scored 3 goals and chip in 4 assist. Not a bad stats for a failed wonderkid yeah?

Jupiler Super League

Spoiler

LucaOyen1.jpg

NAME: LUCA OYEN
CLUB: KRC GENK
NATIONALITY: BELGIAN
Position: ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

He's already started decent amount of games for Genk but with the Belgian league a less popular, he gets less spotlight from outside which gives him less pressure. A quite versatile player having ability to play on both side of the wing or as number 9 up top he would be very useful for the team.

aster-vranckx-kv-mechelen-1579684561-30195.jpg

NAME: ASTER VRANCKX
CLUB: KV MECHELEN
NATIONALITY: BELGIAN
POSITION: MIDFIELDER

The hairstyle, the body build and the skin colour looks familiar isn't it? Well he do have a quite similar playstyle to the player you've thought about it's no other than Leicester star, Youri Tielemans. He's able to play as box to box midfielder, as creative number 8, deep-lying playmaker or even as number 10. He's also scored 3 goals this season for his club.

ARGENTINE PRIMERA DIVISION   REQUESTED BY @George Traistă

Spoiler

almendra.jpg

NAME: AUGUSTIN ALMENDRA
CLUB: BOCA JUNIORS
NATIONALITY: ARGENTINIAN
POSITION: CENTRAL MIDFIELDER

He's been linked to a few top club moves like Napoli, Porto and even Manchester United. He is considered as "The New Requilme" by his u-16 coach. A big praise from someone who also coached Riquelme as a teenager. He might be another cheap talent to snap up on FMM21 and surely will be ready for any top clubs.

Pedro-De-La-Vega-2.jpg

NAME: PEDRO DE LA VEGA
CLUB: LANUS
POSITION: WINGER

Anyone that played FIFA 20 surely have known who this guy is. He got one of the highest potential in FIFA Career Mode with 88! We're going to expect him to be as good on FMM too. He's able to play on both wing with good ability to both deliver a cross or shoot from inside/outside of the box.

LIGA MX  REQUESTED BY @George Traistă

Spoiler

16003582335366.jpg

NAME: CARLOS GUTIERREZ
CLUB: UNAM PUMAS
NATIONALITY: MEXICAN
POSITION: WINGER/FULLBACKS

At the age of 21 he's already a regular starter playing 17 league games this season. He's yet to score a goal but has already made 3 assist. having the ability to play at every wide position on both flanks he'll surely be a useful mid-table James Milner.

german-berterame.jpg

NAME: GERMAN BERTERAME
CLUB: SAN LUIS
POSITION: LEFT WINGER

Not entirely young but 22 is still a good age for a player to grow. He's played 16 games for the club and scored 5 goals. A great total for a young winger.

CYMRU PREMIER  REQUESTED BY @RichD

Spoiler

10082819.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

NAME: EVAN PRESS
CLUB: BARRY TOWN
NATIONALITY: WELSH
POSITION: CENTRAL MIDFIELDER/DEFENDER

He was called for Wales C team but the match was cancelled but that proves his ability to play with other Welsh talent playing abroad. He's naturally a central defender but able to play as a midfielder due to his good technical ability.

BontvAber_150920_17-1024x683.jpg

NAME: CONNOR DAVIES
CLUB: PENYBONT FC
NATIONALITY: WELSH
POSITION: RIGHT BACK

Former Cardiff City u-23 player. Joined Penybont and now being their main right back. He's played well to cement his place there probably gets a call up for Wales u-21.

CANADIAN PREMIER LEAGUE   REQUESTED BY @Kun Aguero

Spoiler

2019-05-04T180130Z_1_MTZSPDEF54ZREFDHCC_RTRFIPP_4_CANADIAN-PREMIER-LEAGUE-HFX-WANDERERS-V-FORGE-FC-e1557153947339.jpg

NAME: ZELA LANGWA
CLUB: FREE AGENT
NATIONALITY: CANADIAN
POSITION: FULLBACK

He was considered as the best young player from Canadian Premier League by one of their three journalist. Now a free agent, he could be a great addition for lower leagues.

Ic5Dotdh.jpg

NAME: MOHAMED FARSI
CLUB: CAVALRY FC
NATIONALITY: ALGERIAN
POSITION: RIGHT BACK

He's played regularly for the league leader, Cavalry FC with 7 appearance. He's played well and might get more chance in the first team or even get snap up by clubs in Europe.

Honorable Mentions:

Neko Williams - A young Right Back from Liverpool and with Trent-Alexander Arnold currently out due to injury we might see him performing in the Premier League

Rayan Ait Nouri - Wolverhampton Wanderers new signing had a good start in the Premier League. He's currently just a loanee from Angers SCO but got a buy out clause around €15m.

Jamal Musiala - He's became Bayern Munich's youngest ever goal scorer in their 8-0 over Schalke. He is also another Englishman decided to try his luck in Germany

Luca Netz - A pacey left back possessing good crossing ability. He's yet to make a first team appearance but has been their unused substitute it's just a matter of time before he get one.

Ander Barrenetxea - Most Vibers should've know this guy since I've used him for my assist challenge, but he's got a lot of first team appearance and we might actually see his potential rise up probably a 5*?

Victor Mollejo - He looks older than he really is. Still just 19 and had made 36 appearance while he's on loan at Deportivo La Coruna last season. This season he's loaned to Getafe and is yet to make and appearance

Emil Roback - When Zlatan wants you to join his club you know you’re something special. We don’t need any much explanation for this

Lucien Agoume - Made his senior debut last season and had impresed the fans. Currently he is on loan at Spezia to gain more first team action

Amir Arli - Joined Dijon in 2018, trained with the first team at just the age of 17 and already impressed many big clubs like Juventus, Valencia and AS Monaco.

Edouard Michut - Doubted as the next Marco Verratti, PSG are desperately trying to keep him after the departure of Nianzou Kouassi and Adil Aouchiche considering a great interest from FC Barcelona and Manchester City for the 17 years old.

Naci Unuvar - Being one of the best prospect in FMM 20, Unuvar are looking to be better than he currently is having impressed during appearance for the Ajax first team

Noni Madueke - Another English talent going abroad for his development. Having 4 goals and 3 assist in just 8 appearance this season, he really have a bright future

Joelson Fernandes - He haven't even play a single game in senior level but has already be u-17 with the highest value in Liga NOS showing how great he is.

Ronaldo Camara - One of my favourite Portugese talent in this year FMM, he's played 7 games for Benfica B this season. We can expect him to get a higher PA next edition with the reputation of the name he's holding.

Marco Kana - One of the most overpowered player I've used in FMM 20, he's made a decent 15 appearance last season and looking to get more this season

Edited by broodje kip

Great article mate, I'm personally very intrigued to see how Pellistri develops at us. Bought for just £7.5 mil, if he comes good it could be a master stroke, Ole said our scouts were tracking him for a 'long time' so they seen the potential, hopefully they're right. 

Looking forward to seeing how these players look myself, especially Youdsoufa Moukoko, what a talent he looks, be interesting to see what players people go for in challenges 😁

NAME: YOUSSOUFA MOUKOKO
CLUB: BORUSSIA DORTMUND
POSITION: STRIKER

I'm sure I read on twitter, that due to not being 16 when the game was created he isn't actually in the game. Thats for full fat FM, not sure if it's different for FMM. 

1 hour ago, Jsavfc said:

I'm sure I read on twitter, that due to not being 16 when the game was created he isn't actually in the game. Thats for full fat FM, not sure if it's different for FMM. 

Yes that’s true so on 24th of November which is when the game is released he’s eligible to be in the game since he turned 16 on 20th of November 

Some(Pellistri, Musiala, Ait-Nouri) I already used  FMM20 and I hope they will have the same potential an development in FMM21. 

About Moukoko, I do hope he will get in the game and being only 15 it shouldn't be a problem, I've had players of only 15 at the beginning of the save. I remember Carlos Alvarez from Sevilla who is born 1st August, so only 15 years and 11 months at the beginning of the game. And he is there in the March 2020 database and November 2019 database. 

Edited by George Traistă

I've added Ligue 1 and Eredivisie into the list. I also decided to add spoilers due to more leagues being added.

Liga NOS and Jupiler Pro League coming tomorrow

1 hour ago, RichD said:

Good list mate, hopefully these players live up to the hype, can’t wait to find some young gems!

Adil Aouchiche is there and in FMM20 was a good player. Funny that I played him in my Saint-Etienne save and got him on free after one year from PSG and now I find out that the same happened in real life 😁

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

Adil Aouchiche is there and in FMM20 was a good player. Funny that I played him in my Saint-Etienne save and got him on free after one year from PSG and now I find out that the same happened in real life 😁

Oh my what a coincidence 😁 I did use him too and I’m really looking forward to use him again on FMM21

6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Jupiler Super League is up! I'll take any suggestion for the next league anyone might be interested to see

Maybe the new Mexican or Argentinian leagues? 

19 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Jupiler Super League is up! I'll take any suggestion for the next league anyone might be interested to see

I'm wondering if you can find any from Canadian league 😂

27 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Maybe the new Mexican or Argentinian leagues? 

I got quite a few in mind so that won’t be a hard job

14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I'm wondering if you can find any from Canadian league 😂

This on the other hand, is very challenging. I will open my FM20 on pc to look for youngsters there since the pc version already got the Canadian league. I doubt there’s much article about them 😅

I was sad to see we released Angel Gomes tbh, he definitely still has potential to come good, the thing I think held him back was his sheer lack of physicality, just 5 foot 6 and built like a bus ticket, but as we've seen many times small players make up for it by usually being a genius, Mata springs to mind, anyway I fully expect Gomes to flourish in Portugal and be linked to top sides in the next few years, I hope he does too cause I really liked him. 

Just one note about the portuguese league, Ronaldo Camará played 7 games for Benfica B team, not the senior team yet. 

added 0 minutes later
On 17/11/2020 at 21:06, Aaron Thornton said:

I was sad to see we released Angel Gomes tbh, he definitely still has potential to come good, the thing I think held him back was his sheer lack of physicality, just 5 foot 6 and built like a bus ticket, but as we've seen many times small players make up for it by usually being a genius, Mata springs to mind, anyway I fully expect Gomes to flourish in Portugal and be linked to top sides in the next few years, I hope he does too cause I really liked him. 

He's been doing great in our league, already some rumours of interest from the top three clubs. 

Youssoufa Moukoko just made his debut yesterday!

I was quite busy with a few works to do so I’ll try to upload the 4 new leagues requested either today or tomorrow but it’ll surely before the game releases 

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Youssoufa Moukoko just made his debut yesterday!

I was quite busy with a few works to do so I’ll try to upload the 4 new leagues requested either today or tomorrow but it’ll surely before the game releases 

Yes, 16 years and one day, new Bundesliga record. I'm curious if he will get his firs CL apparence on Tuesday again Brugge. 

All 4 requested leagues are now up! I can't deny the Welsh and Canadian league was quite hard due to not enough information for the Welsh league and Players keep moving to Europe in the Canadian league

Edited by broodje kip

Well done mate, I was joking about the Welsh League as the standard is pretty shocking, fair play for finding a couple of players, good work 😁