Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games FMM 2021 Game Of Agents (Season 12 Update)

Kun Aguero

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

@andyliew you are next to decide, must be difficult for you to decide who to abandon 😂 (of course you can choose to not getting the draft players and drop only 2)

Sigh its tough @Kun Aguero I have begun to develop a strong rapport with all my players.. 😢

Nonetheless I couldnt be missing out the draft fun with everyone joining in.

Will drop Arezo, Gravenberch and Gvardiol (this one hits me the most as I believe that his potential is not fully maximized and there might be another big transfer looming for him soon).

Given my recent success on a player from this country, I will choose Croatia... and I’m guessing the draft player have recently won a POTY award in real life? 😆

Edited by andyliew
54 minutes ago, andyliew said:

Sigh its tough @Kun Aguero I have begun to develop a strong rapport with all my players.. 😢

Nonetheless I couldnt be missing out the draft fun with everyone joining in.

Will drop Arezo, Gravenberch and Gvardiol (this one hits me the most as I believe that his potential is not fully maximized and there might be another big transfer looming for him soon).

Given my recent success on a player from this country, I will choose Croatia... and I’m guessing the draft player have recently won a POTY award in real life? 😆

The Croatian is indeed the most obvious one from the hint 😂

@LordArezo You are next to decide on who to drop and who to pick, countries remaining are Argentina, Belgium, Uruguay, Portugal, Germany and Mexico

Edited by Kun Aguero
33 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

The problem is Depay isn't Portugese 😂

@Titjes you are next to pick

Is the Portuguese Magnifico in the draft tho? Or even the the Goal Scoring Machine?

12 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Congrats on getting ...

Hide contents

916822-twitter-2.jpg

Lord Zlatan! 😂

Anyway, the Belgian is pretty obvious as well I guess

My guess would be Alexis Saelemaekers, as he's the only Belgian I know at AC Milan 😅

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

@M.O.T You are the next and last one to pick your player, since you only have 4 players, you will only have to drop 2 players.

Remaining nations are Argentina, Uruguay and Mexico

I'll drop Garcia and Reiner, I'll choose Argentina

Time for the grand reveal ... 😉

France @broodje kip

The hint provided was a photo of PSG stadium, and @broodje kip expected Mbappe but the player is actually ...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-15-56-517_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.e114c67a26b04114109b3423eb7e1b35.jpg

Yacine Adli who's in Bordeaux at the start of the game. He's from PSG's academy hence the PSG hint. He had joined AC Milan in 2022/23 and had played 9 games for them so far.

England @Lagom

Up next is @Lagom who picked England, the hint given is a photo of Crystal Palace historical stadium.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-15-28-193_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.5d6d21a7d2c9db766a602326c8bdddc6.jpg

And the player is Aaron Wan-Bissaka who's from Crystal Palace youth academy, and is now playing for Man Utd. He'd been an important player for Man Utd in the game so far, playing 55 games while providing 1 goal and 10 assists in the most recent season.

Brazil @Jsavfc

The hint given for the Brazil player is a logo of Santos FC.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-15-42-912_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.c848a84360cdc7754519f119496c01c6.jpg

Exactly who @Jsavfc expected, Rodrygo who started his career at Santos was the Brazilian player. He spent a few seasons on loan at Leicester and in Romania, before signing for Lille in 2022/23, but haven't play a single match for them yet.

Italy @gunnersaur

The hint given is a picture of the Colosseum, and obviously the player have something to do with Roma, but is he the one with his name starting with Z?

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-16-06-755_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.3f973faee07f01a911bb62c23bc32ee2.jpg

And the player is ... Nicolo Zaniolo, he's one of the highest valued player in the draft, and some tasty attributes as well. He had been a key player for Roma so far, having played 37 games while providing 9 goals and 6 assists in the most recent season.

Spain @RichD

The hint given is a photo of Barcelona's academy, La Masia. This was probably the hardest one to guess, as there's so many Spanish players graduated from La Masia.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-15-12-844_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.944785fda7cfa7b3a017063dc069df1b.jpg

And the player is Dani Olmo, who's currently playing for RB Leipzig, but was graduated from La Masia. He's a key player for RB Leipzig, playing 40 games while providing 4 goals and 13 assists in the most recent season.

Croatia @andyliew

He probably already know who the player is ...

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-17-02-594_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.874a65d1e1ad21dc3484633421d362f9.jpg

Obviously it's Nikola Vlasic currently playing for Fiorentina in game. He signed for them in 2021/22 and have played 36 games while providing 5 goals and 9 assists in the most recent season.

Portugal @LordArezo

The hint given is a photo of a match between Lyon and Monaco, and the player is just in the photo.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-17-28-663_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d699372220335bebb0bf3f6923bf3749.jpg\

Florentino Luis it is! He's still in Benfica and had played 40 games this season, providing 6 goals and 12 assists.

Belgium @Titjes

The hint given is a photo of Zlatan, but obviously Zlatan can't be a Belgian, the Belgian is actually a player from Milan.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-16-46-443_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.4b47257693c33d134fe9135fa5f21c32.jpg

Alexis Saelemaekers it is! He had played 29 games for Milan this season, scoring twice while providing 7 assists.

Germany @HeartsBoy

The hint given is a photo of some players from RB Leipzig, and the player is from RB Leipzig, in fact he's also in the photo.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-17-41-709_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8743b03189bb1283c877fd27cb6fd422.jpg

He's Tom Krauss, who had just returned to Leipzig after 2 successful loans at Nurnberg. He had played 22 games for Leipzig this season, scoring 4 goals and providing 3 assists.

Argentina @M.O.T

The hint given is a logo of Boca, and the player had played for Boca before.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-16-35-335_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.208ba414070c67894b10d3fa715e224d.jpg

And the player is Leonardo Balerdi, who had played for Boca before signing for Dortmund, he's a first team player in Dortmund, playing 39 games this season, scoring once and provided 5 assists.

Did you get who you expected? 😉

That's all the draft players picked, but there's still 2 nations haven't been picked, which are Uruguay and Mexico.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-17-18-274_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.08f0f33c9a7cf05218e1ba833fc2bba0.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-21-11-17-50-195_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.d626192343a236df1386202eeeeabb81.jpg

And the 2 players are Ronald Araujo and Eugenio Pizzuto representing Uruguay and Mexico.

With the draft now completed, you are now allowed to do transfers. Note that you can't sell the drafted players back to me until end of next season.

1 minute ago, Jsavfc said:

Did Hull get promoted and Zirkzee join permantly?

Can I see what interest there is in both Davis & Rodrygo please?

Yep Zirkzee move to Hull had been made permanent after Hull's promotion

• Alphonso Davies -> Man City (Mendy and Zinchenko as LB), Real Madrid (Only Mendy as LB), Atletico Madrid (Manu Sanchez, Renan Lodi, Aihen Munoz as LB)
  • Rodrygo -> Porto, Valencia, Dortmund 
Just now, Kun Aguero said:

The maximum players allowed is now only 3, you will have to sell your players before signing

Ohh that makes sense then, I’ll hold on to what I have.

Can I transfer Reyna though, to a top 6 Bundesliga team?

4 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:
  • Reyna -> Wolfsburg, Bayern, Monchengladbach, Marseille

Reyna to Wolfsburg

Hoping it’s a De Bruyne affect 😂

25 minutes ago, LordArezo said:

@Kun Aguero please sell Manuel Ugarte @andyliew I'd like to consult how much for Arezo please.

26.25m from selling Ugarte

New Budget : 125.65m

Arezo wasn't under him anymore after the draft, and will cost 37m

9 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I’d like to sell my players to top league clubs where they’ll play regularly 

• Naci Unuvar -> Hull City, Real Sporting, Nice
  • Yeremi Pino -> Aston Villa, Girona, Werder Bremen
  • Yacine Adli -> Stay at Milan, Tottenham, Bordeaux