Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

January update available on android now folks! 

Can anyone tell me if the update has stopped the 'sell any player for 225M' cheat please?

I'm not going to update yet given I'm mid save, but I've installed it on my old phone and had a sticky beak at the DB and as always there are some massive changes to player PA etc. For example:

Spoiler

If you want to use Layton Stewart, best to start the save before you update. Poor lad lost 30 points of PA... And some of you will be pleased to know that many of my usual crew have lost a little: Pellegri, Esposito, Sargent, all down. I guess I will have to find new strikers after all! Though Esposito is still fairly good. 

Plenty have improved though. Hudson Odoi, Moriba, Pedri, Pellistri, Lainez, Badji.

Anyway, I'll stop there, I could go on all day, but I gotta work! 

Edited by Scratch
9 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm not going to update yet given I'm mid save, but I've installed it on my old phone and had a sticky beak at the DB and as always there are some massive changes to player PA etc. For example:

Hide contents

If you want to use Layton Stewart, best to start the save before you update. Poor lad lost 30 points of PA... And some of you will be pleased to know that many of my usual crew have lost a little: Pellegri, Esposito, Sargent, all down. I guess I will have to find new strikers after all! Though Esposito is still fairly good. 

Plenty have improved though. Hudson Odoi, Moriba, Pedri, Pellistri, Lainez, Badji.

I looked at Odoi and he’s surprisingly good CA and PA

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Can anyone tell me if the update has stopped the 'sell any player for 225M' cheat please?

Nope: 

image.png.7a3a3435fc5f1deeca0f1c4eaa520ed8.png

I haven't updated my main phone yet, just my old one...

11 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I looked at Odoi and he’s surprisingly good CA and PA

Yeah, he was alright before, but his PA has gone up 25 compared to the last version (only 18 up compared to first version)

5 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

Really I just checked my other saves and I never saw him

Maybe you need some league combinations to get him, I have him in my Game Of Agents save with England, Spain, France and Germany (from top to lowest division) loaded.

7 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

Really I just checked my other saves and I never saw him

He’s in my save too. Loaded Scotland, England, Germany and Belgium

1 minute ago, Kun Aguero said:

Maybe you need some league combinations to get him, I have him in my Game Of Agents save with England, Spain, France and Germany (from top to lowest division) loaded.

Is there a list of players added and updated player attributes?

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

how do you look at the DB?

Just now, broodje kip said:

He’s in my save too. Loaded Scotland, England, Germany and Belgium

Yea silly me I looked up shola and nothing was there so I found him by manually going to Man U.

3 minutes ago, topline said:

how do you look at the DB?

There’s an app you can use in the download section 

added 0 minutes later
Just now, broodje kip said:

This one to be precise 

15 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

added 0 minutes later

This one to be precise 

AMAZING. thank you

Hehe, though I use my own one. 😄 

The app @broodje kip linked to is for Save Files, but I'm looking at the DB files. For older players they will be the same, but for younger players the DB has the default PA value used when generating saves, but the save file will have what's actually been generated for that save (the PA value is randomised for each save based of the default).

Edit: Should have said a save game tool is best for seeing what's in your actual save; while a db tool is best for working out this sort of stuff (who has improved their base PA etc). As it happens my DB tool will likely never be public, I just made it to help out with my own save game tool (not yet released).

Edited by Scratch
14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

We may be seeing a lot of "Moukoko careers" soon 

Could’ve been much more than we expect if he actually have 12+ aerial 😂

I just checked and Moukoko in one save that I made and he got 184 PA which think isn’t his highest possible PA. He’s the 7th highest PA for an u-21 player in my save behind Kylian Mbappe, Ilaix Moriba, Giovani Reyna, Erling Haaland, Matthijs de Ligt and Rodrygo.

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Reveal hidden contents

I knew I started the Stewart one on time, what a genius I am.

41 minutes ago, Rich said:

I knew I started the Stewart one on time, what a genius I am.

Starting to get a sense of the value you have for the hidden arttribute Modesty... 😄 

12 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Starting to get a sense of the value you have for the hidden arttribute Modesty... 😄 

I’m modest when I feel like it, which is never 😂

One great detail that was updated - stars next to the training facilities! So we no longer need to guess whether excellent is better than superb or great. 

Screenshot_2021-02-23-19-16-58-34_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.c0e97c7cadcfac753377606d3c504cb2.jpg