Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

Can someone that understands training send me an example for Liverpool players? And i have another question, in many saves i buy Sancho but his problem is that he doesn’t score many goals. Wasting 100M€ on a player that can’t score. 

5 minutes ago, _N0rWay_ said:

Can someone that understands training send me an example for Liverpool players? And i have another question, in many saves i buy Sancho but his problem is that he doesn’t score many goals. Wasting 100M€ on a player that can’t score. 

Do you recommend to use Light on player over 27-28?

07876A32-52B9-48DC-98FD-7FDCE11B64C2.png

2 hours ago, _N0rWay_ said:

Normal intensity on everyone, except players who specifically state in their training report they'd like a more intense training regime. 

In regards to who to train in what role, I would find the system you're going to play, then look at your players attributes and determine who would fit the system or is close to being ready for the system if they are a younger player. Whoever doesn't fit in any way, get rid and bring in players that will be able to play that role and it goes without saying train your players to fit the role you have in your tactic, I personally would always focus on the attribute that is lowest in regards to a specific role, hope this helps. 

21 hours ago, broodje kip said:

About 2,500 something. I can’t remember correctly but that’s about it. It’s not only Moukoko though. Jamal Musiala supposedly able to reach 3k and it should be easier since England is a playable nation and Germany aren’t. Unless you can convince Moukoko to play for Cameroon which needs him to be at the age of 18/19 where he’ll accept it to. I think it’s hard for him to score many international goals

Thought Musiala chose Germany though? Guess might be part 2 of winter squads update as Scratch posted earlier replies that there’s second update when all the rest of transfer windows close . Why would Moukoko need to be 18/19 for Cameroon switch ? Didn’t think it mattered in game that you could try calling them up as long as they haven’t been capped by another nation ? 

7 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

Did moise kean always looked this good

9A45E77F-78A3-479F-9C08-42B849CD2E53.png

Think so even before update was wondering why Everton didn’t keep em as they can use all the help they can . 

6 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Think so even before update was wondering why Everton didn’t keep em as they can use all the help they can . 

They probably didn’t bother keeping him because he’s been largely shite practically every time he’s played as far as I can see.

3 hours ago, _N0rWay_ said:

I use light on players I am using for challenges that need to play as much as possible, but if they don't need to play all the time, train them on normal and rotate to keep them fresh. 

I only use intense training on guys who are moaning about leaving or not playing, because they shut up if they get injured. 

Im having a hard time finding the switch for the winter update, you know that option where you click and change through the databases. I have installed the World Super league database, maybe it is because of that? I have updated the game, but it was a small update for me

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

I only use intense training on guys who are moaning about leaving or not playing, because they shut up if they get injured. 

Sounds like a nice strategy to me and I think I’ll try that one myself in the future.

2 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Thought Musiala chose Germany though? Guess might be part 2 of winter squads update as Scratch posted earlier replies that there’s second update when all the rest of transfer windows close . Why would Moukoko need to be 18/19 for Cameroon switch ? Didn’t think it mattered in game that you could try calling them up as long as they haven’t been capped by another nation ? 

Moukoko won’t accept Cameroon for the first few seasons for me. I’m not sure why but it’s the same as Martinelli to Italy. He won’t accept it until somewhere around season 3/4 sometimes even season 2

22 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

How was the game this close?? 🤷‍♂️

541866246_Screenshot_20210227-114011_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.a0be3436bd7bbdc8a47b9a4a4bae1a85.jpg

Inside forwards and Advanced Playmaker?

I purposely have avoided creating tactics with too many shooting opportunities. I would rather have 15-20 shots but 6-10 ccc

A fairly specific question that I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to (definitely not something I'm planning on doing in TTR) 

If a player has agreed to join another club because they paid his release fee, when does the medical exam happen? When the contract is agreed, or when the window opens and the player is going to join the new club? In other words, if a player is injured when he is supposed to join the new club, will he fail the medical and stay? 

5 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Inside forwards and Advanced Playmaker?

I purposely have avoided creating tactics with too many shooting opportunities. I would rather have 15-20 shots but 6-10 ccc

How do you create more ccc? Do you use inverted wingers instead of inside forwards?

2 minutes ago, _N0rWay_ said:

I can’t use smaller clubs, tried to use West ham, Brighton and Aston villa and still fighting to not relegate 

96F79D68-330F-4D93-AF66-718F8969385F.png

It’s all about tactics and recruitment mate, keep trying, more you play the game the better you’ll get. You’ll get there 😁

2 hours ago, Rich said:

It’s all about tactics and recruitment mate, keep trying, more you play the game the better you’ll get. You’ll get there 😁

I just play with Liverpool, probably one if the reasons. A big team with much money and good players.

3 hours ago, Rich said:

But still when West ham on the paper is a better team than Sheffield, Fulham and West brom I should have won but i didn’t. The right might be defensive 

6 hours ago, billy2shots said:

I'm noticing a lot more disallowed goals since the update. Anyone else?

I do. Musiala seems to get a lot of disallowed goals lately despite having 20 movement. I could’ve gotten 120 something if not because of this

added 0 minutes later
38 minutes ago, _N0rWay_ said:

But still when West ham on the paper is a better team than Sheffield, Fulham and West brom I should have won but i didn’t. The right might be defensive 

I don’t think West Ham would do that badly even without signing anyone. Maybe you can try to tweak the tactic a little 

11 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I do. Musiala seems to get a lot of disallowed goals lately despite having 20 movement. I could’ve gotten 120 something if not because of this

added 0 minutes later

I don’t think West Ham would do that badly even without signing anyone. Maybe you can try to tweak the tactic a little 

This is annoying me when it comes to FM mobile. I end up close to relegation first season and second season i fight for Europa league or Champions league. I would like to end up mid table at the second season because that makes the challenge more fun. 

80E78DE6-470E-4B03-9ED6-D33294FB8A37.png

57B4B2D1-477D-47B6-84DD-8F7199740CBA.png

5 minutes ago, _N0rWay_ said:

This is annoying me when it comes to FM mobile. I end up close to relegation first season and second season i fight for Europa league or Champions league. I would like to end up mid table at the second season because that makes the challenge more fun. 

80E78DE6-470E-4B03-9ED6-D33294FB8A37.png

57B4B2D1-477D-47B6-84DD-8F7199740CBA.png

You can try to make 0 signings. It’ll be a lot more fun I guess.

6 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

You can try to make 0 signings. It’ll be a lot more fun I guess.

Might sign a keeper tho, since they have Fabianski and he is 35 years old, Randolph is 33 and Martin 34. And then we have Trott a 21 year old 1 and a half star keeper

5 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

The bottomless money pit has a hole in it somehow

Reminds me of the earlier years of MLS here in States . New league was buying all these expensive players and quickly expanding then after few years bottom came out as salaries were way to much and clubs were folded .. Look at those ridiculous salaries in China and knew couldn’t be sustainable unless they had huge investors or a lucrative tv deal that was worldwide . 

I guess FMM just leaves teams in as game already launched and be a big mess to sort for a quick update.