Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

22 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Just with that correct all team names, looks amazing with all the badges for each country etc 😀 

FM22 Mobile_2021-11-09-14-12-01.jpg

FM22 Mobile_2021-11-09-14-12-34.jpg

i have a question, if we used the standard logos megapack from FM21 mobile, is it working on this FM22 mobile?

45 minutes ago, Rich said:

3BEDD7B3-9FFA-464C-9BBC-2339DAC0A50B.thumb.png.a02278f2078982f24528400bc385bea8.png37107F93-3F90-40AE-9D83-639ACC872D12.thumb.png.3183ae6e5c4d596a77ffed318d4d5b6f.png

Agrees to join me on a free at the end of the season but then re thinks actually Newcastle is a bit too cold and decides he’s going to retire instead.

Tadic retiring at 34? It's a pain, they didn't fine tune the aging process. Ibrahimovic should have retired since FMM 2015, according to their algorithms...

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

You need to save them in Documents/Football Manager 2022/Normal then create a folder called "graphics" and then another folder inside graphics called "logos" save the logos inside there.

Works for me, but you will need a rar program to extract it.

The actual path that works for me is Documents/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/Graphics/Pictures/Logos 

The paths on the tutorial are wrong (for android) and i wonder why no one try to correct it....

Is there something I don't know about pre contracts in lower leagues? It's April and I still don't have the option to offer contracts to players whose deals expire in June. 

9 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Is there something I don't know about pre contracts in lower leagues? It's April and I still don't have the option to offer contracts to players whose deals expire in June. 

What country are you managing? 

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

What country are you managing? 

Vanarama National league 

Also, I don't remember seeing this before. IMG_20211110_233233.jpg.7eccb863073a6b37d9ccc1be86e2a231.jpgScreenshot_2021-11-10-23-34-10-35_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.thumb.jpg.ef9288685778a9395abca03bdf3e4613.jpg

Comes on, gives away a penalty and gets two yellows in 5 seconds somehow, and gets a 6? Ratings have always been weird that they don't take into account getting sent off. 

Just now, hhooo said:

Vanarama National league 

In that case, i'm guessing the player you're approaching is also at an English club? If that's the case, the rules are slightly different in that you have to wait until they've got 1 month (or less) left before you have the option to approach them. It's still 6 months if the player is at a non-English club though

8 minutes ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

In that case, i'm guessing the player you're approaching is also at an English club? If that's the case, the rules are slightly different in that you have to wait until they've got 1 month (or less) left before you have the option to approach them. It's still 6 months if the player is at a non-English club though

That would be it. I rarely manage in England. Thanks for filling me in. 

Just now, Faizagu said:

Hi. Anyone know whats the green symbol means?

A185F650-F268-4C72-A0D6-720942772863.jpeg

It means there is a club interested in them for a transfer. 

3 hours ago, Superkost said:

Guys do you know how to put logos/kits/faces for all leagues. Do we need to wait for an update, or try last year logopack ?

Last year packs will work but it has different paths for smaller packs or mega packs....

Smaller packs you can put it on the folder where you choose when you first open the game (example mine is Documents/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/Graphics/Pictures/Logos) 

Mega Packs you need to put in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics/pictures 

If you wonder why different paths well cause if you put the Mega Packs in Documents paths, the game will take longer time to load but if you put the Mega Packs in Android/data path, it will load like normal....

58 minutes ago, Faizagu said:

Hi. Anyone know whats the green symbol means?

A185F650-F268-4C72-A0D6-720942772863.jpeg

It means that another clubs is interested in the player...check the player contracts and you will see which clubs is interested in him...

3 hours ago, ROL said:

i have a question, if we used the standard logos megapack from FM21 mobile, is it working on this FM22 mobile?

Yes mate

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

Screenshot_2021-11-10-22-52-44-451_com_sega.soccer.manager.thumb.jpg.641ec290b003e5f6ba8e0b3b79e623a9.jpg

This looks like an interesting feature, you can now request for a match to be postpone 

Yeah I just saw that today, I like it

1 minute ago, leedsunited87 said:

Mine was 

My files>android>data>com.sega.soccer.manager>files>installed>graphics

Everything is in there

Thats where I put mine and they work perfectly.

Also if you want to add a custom font it should be put in files>android>data>com.sega.soccer.manager>files>installed>fonts

5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Screenshot_2021-11-10-22-52-44-451_com_sega.soccer.manager.thumb.jpg.641ec290b003e5f6ba8e0b3b79e623a9.jpg

This looks like an interesting feature, you can now request for a match to be postpone 

Where and how you can do this? 😀

7 minutes ago, Arzii94 said:

Where and how you can do this? 😀

Only pops up when European competition gets in the way of your league games 😁

So is the inability to filter which leagues to load within a country confirmed as by design then? I want to load La Liga and Serie A as other leagues but I don’t want an extra 10 leagues I’ll never touch.

Has anyone else noticed that VAR calls stop the game properly now. On last years version you knew the outcome before the text came up due the game still continuing ahead of the text. Where as now, the game is in sync with the text. Only a small thing but makes my playing experience all that better. 

27 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Has anyone else noticed that VAR calls stop the game properly now. On last years version you knew the outcome before the text came up due the game still continuing ahead of the text. Where as now, the game is in sync with the text. Only a small thing but makes my playing experience all that better. 

Yeah I noticed that, way better now. Little things have changed which is nice.

Just now, broodje kip said:

I always love early days of when the game releases every year. Wakes up with 14+ notifications and Rich already have 3 challenges attempted.

😂I haven’t even done any challenges yet, I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I’m taking my time before committing and quitting.

1 hour ago, Vaile23 said:

So is the inability to filter which leagues to load within a country confirmed as by design then? I want to load La Liga and Serie A as other leagues but I don’t want an extra 10 leagues I’ll never touch.

Yes, they chose to do this to simplify things for users. I wish they hadn't, but it was intentional. There is a thread about it on the SI Games forum.

7 hours ago, Raydee said:

The actual path that works for me is Documents/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/Graphics/Pictures/Logos 

The paths on the tutorial are wrong (for android) and i wonder why no one try to correct it....

When I installed it I was asked to create a folder, so they aren't just using Documents anymore:

image.png.3c78d9a8e418d14f7be937fc072ab99b.png

So basically there is not one place anymore, it could be anywhere depending on what people did when asked... Makes it hard for tutorials (and my scouting app).

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yes, they chose to do this to simplify things for users. I wish they hadn't, but it was intentional. There is a thread about it on the SI Games forum.

Wish they left the player count as you add/remove leagues so you have an idea how big your save will be . As is I got no idea how big my save database will be with leagues selected seems odd they wouldn’t give you some sort of help especially for older phones 

29 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Wish they left the player count as you add/remove leagues so you have an idea how big your save will be . As is I got no idea how big my save database will be with leagues selected seems odd they wouldn’t give you some sort of help especially for older phones 

This is from Marc on the SI Games forums:

"The difference in load when selecting different league levels wasn't huge and it made the setup a lot more complex for new players who often didn't fully understand what they were selecting - this is why we've simplified this. Taking this approach also allowed us to do additional testing to ensure the game was stable with 5 nations active at once, if we'd retained multiple levels of loading then it would have been far harder (if not impossible) to verify stability across the myriad of devices we support."