Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

4 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Looking at the Samsung Z flip 3 phone, will FM work on it? Cheers lads 

Best thing to do is ask on the SI boards mate.

I did Google the phone and supposedly last year's touch version is compatible with it, so I would guess FMM22 is also.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Best thing to do is ask on the SI boards mate.

I did Google the phone and supposedly last year's touch version is compatible with it, so I would guess FMM22 is also.

Nice one mate, cheers 

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Haven't played since I bought the game on release day, been so busy with work but I can now finally play the game!

Changed my team choice since then. Was going to manage Melbourne Victory but I've gone for a local side in Braintree Town. Lowest league available in England. My aim will be to get them into the Prem and see what happens. (will probably get sacked first season, but shh)

Screenshot-2021-11-12-7-41-16-PM.png

You should do ‘it’s a long way to the top’ challenge if you’re going from low league

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Haven't played since I bought the game on release day, been so busy with work but I can now finally play the game!

Changed my team choice since then. Was going to manage Melbourne Victory but I've gone for a local side in Braintree Town. Lowest league available in England. My aim will be to get them into the Prem and see what happens. (will probably get sacked first season, but shh)

Screenshot-2021-11-12-7-41-16-PM.png

Good luck mate! I took them to winning the Quadruple in last years game.

So I’ve had the game for all of 5 minutes and my OCD very much dislikes “Man UFC” – who do I have to PM around here to… receive help to resolve this minor issue…

1 hour ago, Jack said:

So I’ve had the game for all of 5 minutes and my OCD very much dislikes “Man UFC” – who do I have to PM around here to… receive help to resolve this minor issue…

Just download the real name fix mate.

19 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

There's a way you don't have to have all leagues loaded, so go as if your going to load say England, then press the back button on your phone, done you can now load what leagues you want 

Can you make video of it ?? I can't find that option.

Anyone have found a game breaking role so far?

Edit: Yes, the great broodje kip is asking for game breaking stuff :D 

Edited by broodje kip
10 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Sweeper Keeper scores loads if used right!

9 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I've found my IFs to be pretty lethal. And near post corners seem pretty good, but not massively OP like the start of FMM21.

I know it's only a friendly, but not a bad first match on FMM22. 😁

Screenshot-2021-11-13-10-57-07-AM.png

@MikeFI just read the challenge thread you mentioned and it says you can only load England. I've loaded 5 countries so I don't think I can.. Plus, I think you have to start unemployed. If nobody has a problem with me loading 5 countries and picking a team instead of being unemployed I'll happily attempt the challenge. 

Edited by Mikey
1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

I’m having a lot of luck from wingers in the ML and MR spots as opposed to AM. 
I’ve only tested this in my challenge so light just be for smaller teams to do well as a bit more defensive. 

Edited by MikeF

Why Newcastle board always feels that we should be performing better?  I'm already doing enough to achieve this season's target.

They should be happy that i've already got Joelinton firing on all cylinders right from the start (8g & 5a in 12games)

Screenshot_20211113-164507.thumb.jpg.d12468884368861c37c2639eecbd5861.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-164532.thumb.jpg.7aed3f0db9aef063ba7a4871a319ea4f.jpg

Edited by Nick11
1 minute ago, Nick11 said:

Why Newcastle board always feels that we should be performing better?  I'm already doing enough to achieve this season's target.

Screenshot_20211113-164507.thumb.jpg.d12468884368861c37c2639eecbd5861.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-164532.thumb.jpg.7aed3f0db9aef063ba7a4871a319ea4f.jpg

They’ll be expecting you to challenge on all fronts if they’re throwing £200m at you. CL place for sure. 

1 minute ago, MikeF said:

They’ll be expecting you to challenge on all fronts if they’re throwing £200m at you. CL place for sure. 

They should be realistic. My target for this season is to qualify for Europa leauge. Additionally not many players are willing to join the club stating " don't wish to downgrade".

9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Just download the real name fix mate.

It would’ve probably helped if I actually spent time looking around the forum before asking, sorry haha!

So your time isn’t completely wasted – what’s your favourite new feature of this year’s edition?

On 10/11/2021 at 17:45, Raydee said:

Last year packs will work but it has different paths for smaller packs or mega packs....

Smaller packs you can put it on the folder where you choose when you first open the game (example mine is Documents/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/Graphics/Pictures/Logos) 

Mega Packs you need to put in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics/pictures 

If you wonder why different paths well cause if you put the Mega Packs in Documents paths, the game will take longer time to load but if you put the Mega Packs in Android/data path, it will load like normal....

I applied my graphics in android/data like previous years but this year loading screen goes over a minute for me..I had to remove the facepack to speed things up..any suggestions? 

3 hours ago, Jack said:

It would’ve probably helped if I actually spent time looking around the forum before asking, sorry haha!

So your time isn’t completely wasted – what’s your favourite new feature of this year’s edition?

Just bought the game. Haven’t tested anything.

Hello there,

I am new in this community and want to thank you all for the great tips and insights in how I can grow in the game. I was wondering how I can get a face pack loaded in the game? I have the iOS version. I managed to download some kits and logos but havent found the right link for faces. Is it possible that somebody over here can help me with that? 

Hope to hear from you soon!

7 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Whats does this mean lads? The H? Not seen that before and it didn't go to penalties 

FM22 Mobile_2021-11-13-18-06-14.jpg

Could it mean something like higher as in the team that finished higher in the league got the win?

26 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Could it mean something like higher as in the team that finished higher in the league got the win?

Oh right ok sounds good haha, we finished 2nd after I got hammered (was valencia) so something new there! Interesting, cheers foxy 

On 09/11/2021 at 02:16, olid85 said:

Okay great. I did it for FM Touch last year but no idea why I had it to in my head that it didn’t work on FM Mobile last year. 

Do you know where I can find links to graphics as I know a few of the main sites you can no longer download  from.

Sorry olid85, it seems to me the links are all broken. You may try your luck asking around here, I remember some saying they would share with other members here. 

38 minutes ago, Thintalltolu said:

How to delete scout reports please! It's another season and I need them all gone without firing my scouts! 

Click on any scout. Then assignments. Then the bin. 
6ACEF083-AE05-4511-BD1C-DCAFF724A2AC.thumb.jpeg.f69f3113b5b11f05fbc6cd2788ef25d2.jpeg

4CA10BE8-97E9-4C42-849E-BE9B4CB7C18E.thumb.jpeg.8dd133045533312e8f5ee45809cf6f66.jpeg