Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

What tactics do you play? Do you use 'time wasting'? Do you make substitutions? If so, when?

AI seems to be creating fewer chances, but the same or more CCCs. If I had to guess, I'd say you're using 'shoot on sight', as you're not very accurate with your shooting by the looks of it

15 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Anybody ever had two players sent off for their team at the exact same time?

Never seen that happen in the game before on any version. Im sure it must have done for others but I've never experienced it before now. Also to rub salt into the wounds, only one of the sendings off shows on the overview report yet both players are banned and it shows them both on the player ratings page.

I think the game engine has had a few Christmas beers!

Possibly another Bowyer/Dyer situation? 😁

Lee-Bowyer-and-Kieron-Dyer.thumb.jpg.3828b6380b09fa314997b87e559777b9.jpg

7 hours ago, Lagom said:

What tactics do you play? Do you use 'time wasting'? Do you make substitutions? If so, when?

AI seems to be creating fewer chances, but the same or more CCCs. If I had to guess, I'd say you're using 'shoot on sight', as you're not very accurate with your shooting by the looks of it

Tend to make subs around 60mins if needed. Never time waste. Shoot on sight is on

Just two last minute equalisers back to back sticks in the throat

Screenshot_2021-12-31-16-37-01-86_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

38 minutes ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Tend to make subs around 60mins if needed. Never time waste. Shoot on sight is on

Yeah I have a lot of issues with last minute equalisers while my team isn't that strong. Then when the team improves it stops, I'm sure it's a mentally thing.

1 hour ago, Myfanwy365 said:

I LOVE to do it in injury time - two subs around 65mins (never three cos you know the game wants to injure one of your players when given the chance!), then another one if holding on to a one-goal lead in injury time... try and remember to do someone on the far side of the pitch :D and turn time wasting on then. Sometimes the ref blows up as soon as the sub comes on :D

7 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Just shoot on sight? 

Screenshot_2021-12-31-18-19-48-56_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-31-18-19-52-19_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-31-18-20-02-69_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

For me, shoot on sight is an indicator of why you appear to be creating more chances but not converting, because in reality, you’re not creating more chances, just shooting more. In your particular situation, if you want shoot on sight on, I’d take out look for overlap. If your IF are holding up play to wait for the overlap, from WB or BBM, they’re not playing for goal themselves. Run at defence I think is invaluable, and if it were me, I’d stick to just this with your formation. Without seeing your defensive instructions, I’d guess High, All Over, Normal, No, No? If you’re conceding late goals often, think about changing your time wasting on when you make your substitutions, and potentially changing your freedom to disciplined. 

In my heerenveen save in the dutch league i have signed ganvoula from bochum, and his nationality is congolese, he didnt need a work permit? Can someone explain why?

12 minutes ago, Faffie203 said:

In my heerenveen save in the dutch league i have signed ganvoula from bochum, and his nationality is congolese, he didnt need a work permit? Can someone explain why?

He’s probably played enough games internationally 😁

1 hour ago, Faffie203 said:

Oke i have also signed jayden bogle from the uk, and he is uncapped and also didnt needed a workpermit for the eredivisie?

It might be because he is only 20.

1 minute ago, Faffie203 said:

I see also at the player profile at relationships you can click on 'not at club' what means that?

5E098516-FF7D-4F4D-B581-D8261F47B47A.png

That will tell you if the player has relationships with any players that aren’t currently at the club.

It's quite impossible to progress in a career without winning trophies. It's really frustrating, you can't rise in a career from lower divisions by switching clubs. 

Why is it that I only use my home and away kit I've never used the 3rd kit and it's been over 3 years in the save is it only me or do you guys all only use the home and away kit?

9 hours ago, Jerry1203040 said:

Why is it that I only use my home and away kit I've never used the 3rd kit and it's been over 3 years in the save is it only me or do you guys all only use the home and away kit?

Have you played against anyone with whom your home AND away kits clashed? For example my bees would wear our all-white kit if we couldn't wear our red+white or all-yellow kit... but not many teams in England wear red+yellow, so the problem doesn't come up much (on the game).

Hi lads, quick question. I am using a pressing forward and there are so little forwards in the game that match the role attributes needed to play as a PF. What attributes do you look for when using a PF? 

2 hours ago, DLC said:

Hi lads, quick question. I am using a pressing forward and there are so little forwards in the game that match the role attributes needed to play as a PF. What attributes do you look for when using a PF? 

Stamina, work rate, aggression, pace, strength and probably decisions.

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

Stamina, work rate, aggression, pace, strength and probably decisions.

Thanks @Woody mate, I seen that the preset attributes tackling is needed but I can't imagine too many forwards will have high tackling!

1 hour ago, DLC said:

Thanks @Woody mate, I seen that the preset attributes tackling is needed but I can't imagine too many forwards will have high tackling!

I think tackling is a bonus as it more of a High Pressing Role so personally wouldn't worry too much about tackling as you want him forcing errors really.

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Job trick?

You'd create a save then mess about with changes.txt to manage another team(usually an NT) alongside

I knew it worked previously(would sideload managing the Philippines) so wondering if it still worked in 22

14 minutes ago, Good luck Jasper said:

Anyone know why I’d have won this group with an inferior GD?

F07A2BD0-83EC-4909-BF56-52AE00A789C2.png

In Europe it’s not done on GD but instead it will have been done on your H2H record with Porto and OL.

On 01/01/2022 at 17:14, Faffie203 said:

In the dutch league they dont need work permits (in the game that is)