Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Wanna Know About Me Come Inside

ArsenalFanatic

So im a 15 year old boy still in school when i leave school i hope to become a chef i wasnt really into football into 2 years ago my whole family are football lovers and are arsenal supporters even my younger brother who is very good at football i now play football nearly every day with my mates up my brothers school field im becoming better at the game and knowing more facts about this game i hope

Also i have been playing the football manager games for years even before i liked football i hope i can help with anything on the forum and hope to become a member that everyone will know

Welcome mate hope you enjoy it here :)

And as a present for joining you can have this wonderful video (courtesy of Ray William Johnson)

We always welcome new people, currently we have 1.3k members due to good search engine positions, viral marketing and other sites/social groups due to links with the official FM page and such.

Hey this giveaway of Footy Manager 2011 is this a video on youtube if not i might be able to make a video about it as i know for a fact u will get members if u do

Welcome, buddy!

Hope you're enjoying the site, and I'll have to pick your brain for recipes someday. Always nice to meet a fellow culinary enthusiast, be on the lookout for... less-scrupulous gentlemen here asking for sandwiches. :3

What's the shipping on a sammich overseas? And would anyone even want to eat an air-mailed sammich?

And to keep this somehow on topic: ArsenalFanatic, I should have warned you we are a bit crazy, but friendly. Welcome again.

Welcome mate hope you enjoy it here :)

And as a present for joining you can have this wonderful video (courtesy of Ray William Johnson)

What did you type in to find this??? LOL :lol:

Bit of both... One person being the second most subscribed person/show on YouTube with Ray William Johnson =3 and the other is the fact that i searched for funny babies and that came up :P