Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Staff announcements

Dec

Thanks everyone. It was a joy to work with everyone and I really enjoyed my time. Good luck Tom, you deserve it!

NO! :(

He's to work on our career and that only.

Find your own Portuguese!

On a different and totally unrelated note;

Congrats Gravy, couldn't think of anyone more suited.

About time we got some humans in, apart from all the squirrels

Congratz Graveluth, delighted for you :D

Jens he's only been promoted because he bribed Dec so he can get his hands on your "pictures" hanging in the staff room, since even though your "partners" you don't send them him :P

Oh no, he got those.

I'm thinking more of ip info on your 'missus' whereabouts

Sadly TenDirection has asked to step down, we wish him luck in the future and thank him for his hard work.

There's only one squirrel on here Jens. ;)

Well done Grave :)

I've failed to find these pictures yet, despite trailing through the full of the general staffness Thread... I'm starting to think they're a myth :(

I don't know what worries me more; that you're too blind to find them or that you actually want to find them :P

During my stint here I sadly stumbled upon the infamous photos. Utter filth Jens.

During my stint here I sadly stumbled upon the infamous photos. Utter filth Jens.

That's easy to sya now, innit...

I didn't hear you complain when you took them.

You did a particularly bad job on the lighting.

Thanks everyone. Hope not to disappoint. I'm happy with anything that adds "Youth" to my name :P

As for said pictures... Challenge accepted!

The infamous photo's, that's the only reason anyone wants to be staff around here!

Congratz Graveluth anyway :D

Don't forget us little people now that you're top dog, Grave.

^_^

Congrats!

Wow, the staff team seems to be very come and go nowadays I can remember when we were all on the staff team for like a whole year before people started to ask for demotions and stuff. That's probably why we were able to post nudes and these new guys don't. They don't have that bond like we did :P

Wow, the staff team seems to be very come and go nowadays I can remember when we were all on the staff team for like a whole year before people started to ask for demotions and stuff. That's probably why we were able to post nudes and these new guys don't. They don't have that bond like we did :P

Oh.... I guess you weren't invited to our weekly orgys...

This is awkward.

This is awkward.

Oh, I wouldn't play the gay card with me hahaha. If there ever was to be a huge gay orgy made up of Vibe members I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who would legitimately turn up hahaha

This is awkward.

What you on about?

Dec, Niall, Jens, Franco, Saul, Ali, Nick (Those three you are unlikely to know) Always had orgies :P

Congratulations to AyKyle on his hard work over the past few months and because of this the staff have decided to promote him to a Youth Coach, well done :).

Congratz mate, all the change txt stuff you tell me about is amazing :D